Marhaba Royal Salem hotel sousse.

Eldena

I wish you all the best !!! even those who called me a rat. I do not blame anyone, ok, because they do not know any better. For me, the talk is over here. it just steals my time. I still think exactly as before and did it for a reason, but some here mean it bad and put in more pictures. That's a grudge against me, but nobody knows me. no matter ... and bye
sequel follows[/QUOTE
sequel follows

Bostons

I can not speak about it. I'm sorry, but it's my job to protect somebody. it's not what you think. you can speculate about it and it does not come on anyway and it's nothing you should know. I just ask for it to be deleted. I promise you that I am not bad and I can only hope that you trust me. you will continue your life either way. The revenge brings nothing and does not leave you the inner peace. Ballast must be dropped otherwise it torments only one.
Oh, good GRIEF!
Enough of the dramatics! WTF are you even talking about? Inner peace? Torment? Revenge? What is this shit, a hippie festival?

Leave the post up Miss Mugg, and don't listen to this RAT supporter!

Mango Chutney

I wish you all the best !!! even those who called me a rat. I do not blame anyone, ok, because they do not know any better. For me, the talk is over here. it just steals my time. I still think exactly as before and did it for a reason, but some here mean it bad and put in more pictures. That's a grudge against me, but nobody knows me. no matter ... and bye
I can't believe this is the sequel I've sat here waiting for....thought it was gonna get interesting :D
Oh well...I guess we wait for the rat arrival then....more drama guaranteed :rolleyes:

Heidi

The Sleuth - Staff Member
To quote GOC "You are simply disgusting irritating" :rolleyes:

Masha

Yes, it's definitely not written by somebody with English as a first language. It's either the rat in a panic, trying to protect his visa or an ex victim with his child...and she doesn't want the child to know that his/her father is a con man, a prostitute and a rat.

If it's the rat, he can piss off...he earned his place here on TLR.
If it's the mother of his child, then that is incredibly sad....but the child will eventually find out his/hers father's disgusting history in years to come anyway, whether he is exposed here or not.

Unfortunately, God alone knows how many innocent children these prostitutes have created. Some are anchor babies, created deliberately by the rat, as he believes his visa dream will be successful if he has a child and can play the Human Rights card. Others are children that the rats are not aware they have created, protective mothers have kept their existence hidden, but the fact is, long term...these children will learn the truth anyway, and will be grateful for the family that loved and raised them.
Thousands of rats worldwide would be left unexposed and free to destroy many more innocent people, if they were not outed because they had created a child.
They must be outed....else how many more innocent children will be created, be they anchor babies or secret babies?
Mango ! Anchor babies ! Perfect description. This should enter the special vocabulary list of terms used on this forum!!!!

Top Bottom