Marhaba Royal Salem hotel sousse.

Big Bang Theory

Staff member
.... I still think exactly as before and did it for a reason....
What possible reason can there be for fake love so you can steal money and use/waste/ruin peoples lives :confused:

If there is good reason it would be good to know and, perhaps, if we know and understand we will stop posting on here
;)

Please, do tell :whistle:

Last edited:

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
It's your job to protect somebody? What are you? A bodyguard for the rat?
Actually, you are wrong....exposing a rat is not seen as revenge, it is seen as a good act that may mean others do not suffer as we did....and trust me, knowing that we've done good does give inner peace :thumbsup:
I'm doing something for my inner peace right now :)

Our new member Nessim.morjene aka Nessim 'Alex' Morjane

26874.PNG

Shiky

Who is she? One of Nessim's "virgin cousins" and possible wife?. Although she looks like a very cheap and ugly hooker to me. :coffee:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Can you tell me why you did that now? Is it provocation or why are you doing that? I thought you wanted to forget him?
A scam is never forgotten. The pain they cause is too much. One can move on and continue life with better people around, but the damage they caused remains. Scammers and abusers act from selfishness just thinking in their gain, never on the victim or the damage they cause.

Last edited:

Liona

Can you tell me why you did that now? Is it provocation or why are you doing that? I thought you wanted to forget him?
Why do you call this a provocation? What is wrong with this picture?:confused: May be some lady will want to share this bunch of beer with this young man.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
What's it to you, Eldena? I think the picture of the rat Nessim 'Alex' Morjane fits nicely in the TLR forum. I'm hoping for more :thumbsup:

View attachment 45671
Ooooh, this freaktard is married? It wears a wedding band.....wonder what nationality his visa, oooops, sorry.....slight slip of the finger....wonder what nationality his WIFE is :rolleyes:
I'm guessing German, beings as Eldena is named after the ruins of a German monastery :thumbsup:

Nessim.morjene

Ooooh, this freaktard is married? It wears a wedding band.....wonder what nationality his visa, oooops, sorry.....slight slip of the finger....wonder what nationality his WIFE is :rolleyes:
I'm guessing German, beings as Eldena is named after the ruins of a German monastery :thumbsup:

Top Bottom