Marhaba Royal Salem hotel sousse.

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Miss mugg, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Nessim.morjene

Nessim.morjene New Member

Who are u mango and from where u know me for speaking bad of me and do pictures like it ?? All speaking bad of me and call me rat because I do relationships OK before u thinking of me and say bad words of me think of ur self and think what u do on ur life and how many relationships u do on ur life I'm sure u are the rat .. I'm young and I live my life abut when I meet the right women and I feel happy with I never ever looking to other women because she will be my life and I give her all my love. Everyone speaking bad of me here and thinking Take revenge on me before think why I finish with and try fix ur self and sure u will be have other relationship and I wish to u happy life just forget me and delete this picture because I can do the same like u do but I don't because I'm not rat like u say about me

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Who am I? Look at my profile pic....that's me....I am a beautiful orange cat..on the tail of another rat :)

How do I know you? Well, my lovely...I lived with a rat....and you are all the same...so that's how I know you, my beautiful prostitute :love:

Did you work out how to navigate the forum yet? I'm hoping to see many more pics of your beautiful mask....bugger, another slip of the finger, my apologies....I meant face, not mask :eek:
    Anyway, due to my hopes of seeing more of you, I will first teach you how to upload a photo....it's really easy! Honestly, even a prostitute can do it, it's so simple!! :love:

Screenshot_2018-09-27-14-22-32_kindlephoto-61278818.png

See...it's that easy....you just click 'Upload a file'......and tadaaaaaa....look what happens!

2018-09-27_14.16.07.jpg

You really are a darling :love:

3. Shiky

Shiky Well-Known Member

Love it!!! Look at the rat! Why? Why? Why?. It is always "why you do that" with them!!
    They are good at scamming, lying, cheating, beating, robbing, doing all sort of haram, but they never know "why"?:rolleyes:

Snuggle, Lovelylondon, Liona and 5 others like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

I guess they don't see it as wrong, because we are 'Western infidels, cheap whores' to be used and abused for their own gain, and remember....Allah forgives all :rolleyes:
    They are full of 'poor me, pity me, I do nothing wrong' :rolleyes:

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

6. Miss mugg

Miss mugg Active Member

only if they pay for it tho ;)

Brasilgirl, Liona, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  7. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

"I'm young and I live my life abut when I meet the right women and I feel happy with I never ever looking to other women because she will be my life and I give her all my love".

That's what all the rats say, must be a guidebook for rats that they go by haha

magic, Nina84, Lovelylondon and 5 others like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Oh yes....and in return for the beer she buys....she gets the body of a prostitute :p
    If only they were just open and honest about being prostitutes providing a service (their bodies for cash and visas), instead of the false lies of love :rolleyes:
    Ya, The Rat Bible.....page one :thumbsup:

9. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

Mango Chutney likes this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Bullshit, claptrap and bollocks! Ha, we could go with this for hours :D
    He's written that crap to impress his visa, shit.... I mean wife.......I don't know what's wrong with my fingers today! :confused:

11. Miss mugg

Miss mugg Active Member

We have all heard it before...blah blah blah.

12. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

To look like a regular young man who dates here and there, just happens their culture isn’t like that. And they pretend to love the woman they are at the moment with until they have from her everything they want. Including their way out of sunny Tunisia

13. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Allah only forgives those who feel remorse for their sins. The only remorse a rat is going to feel is when Allah doesn’t forgive them for knownly and purposely living a life of sin to fulfil undying greed. They forget that Allah does not forgive everyone. Allah is not blind. And if they die tomorrow, in midst of their sins.... no virgins in heaven for them. No heaven at all. It is a risk the rats take. Allah sees beneath the mask. Always.
    Those who beleive their God is such a fool are bigger fools themselves. You either beleive in your God or you don’t. Not this religion a la carte thing. Such hypocrites.

14. Brasilgirl

A sudent I met here at uni told me that the Islam people want to take over the world and to do that they need to get people all over in different countries to spread their beliefs by having large families.
    I said “WTF? Why use rats? Why populate the world with their dumbest people?” He said “So they can control them. The rats will need redemption and will be easy to control.”

juicyfruit, Shiky, Liona and 2 others like this.
  15. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

May I reply? I have never been playing with men for my own entertainment or to my own benefit. And I don't got a new man every 2 weeks like rats do.
    Now you justify your behavior by your youth. You will be always doing like this: you will be changing women one by one, breaking their hearts, or may be even breaking their purses- all this without a drop of regret because "you are just looking for your only one". But you know what? This will just never happen, because you have chosen vicious life style. It's in your blood already, it's in your breath. You have been poisoned.

16. AmberHeart

Nor do we live PERMANENTLY ENGAGED year after year

Miss mugg, Brasilgirl and Liona like this.
  17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Exactly! If only they would never sing their songs about eternal pure love it would be ok. There are enough women who are looking the same. But these men are playing humain feelings like monsters.

18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Darling, you have just forgot to mention "PERMANENTLY ENGAGED year after year with DIFFERENT WOMEN".

19. Brasilgirl

I dont know how many times I was told I was his “Love forever” and that I was “the one” only to find out about the other women and his lies. So don’t tell me your just playing the foreign field until you find the love of your life! I’m young and my rat ruined me. I can’t go on dates. I’m scared to get into a relationship. My young years are ruined. I know eventually I will heal. But when?
    Guys like you make me sick. Go find yourself a Tunisian floosie. My ex rat knows lots. I’m sure you’ll have no problems finding some suitable to you.

20. AmberHeart

Yes, sometimes even two or more at the same time like my rat.

21. Brasilgirl

Who knows how many? They have lots of women.

22. AmberHeart

And lots of accounts under unscrambled names

Derbygirl and Lovelylondon like this.
  23. Nessim.morjene

Nessim.morjene New Member

Go do something good to ur life and stop speaking about people better and mango u are a psychopath if its u do this chat normally its good for u to get money everyone be new on this chat u get money .and not anyone finish relationship with one its mean he is rat... stop send my pictures here please and delete what u add. I was can do the same like u do but I don't because I'm not rat

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2018
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Could have fooled me - red eyes and all....:whistle:

Unbenannt.PNGbhtr.PNG

25. Miss mugg

Miss mugg Active Member

Lol i told ur skinny rat ass i was putting u on here its wear u belong. I didnt do anything wrong to u theres a difference.. ;)