Marhaba Royal Salem hotel sousse.

Brasilgirl

Go do something good to ur life and stop speaking about people better and mango u are a psychopath if its u do this chat normally its good for u to get money everyone be new on this chat u get money .and not anyone finish relationship with one its mean he is rat... Leah stop send my pictures here please and delete what u add. I was can do the same like u do but I don't because I'm not rat
I don’t need to get money. It’s the last thing I ever think about. I live very well.
By “finish the relationship” do mean after we die? I do t think anyone deserves to live a life if mental or physical abuse. Not even a rat! That’s how bad it is on the receiving end of the shit rats put us through!!
Any if you’ve earned a place on this forum’s gallery, then that’s your fate. Not ours.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Go do something good to ur life and stop speaking about people better and mango u are a psychopath if its u do this chat normally its good for u to get money everyone be new on this chat u get money .and not anyone finish relationship with one its mean he is rat... Leah stop send my pictures here please and delete what u add. I was can do the same like u do but I don't because I'm not rat
What is this? A bit of projection? Reverse psychology?
Don't bother, my intelligence far outweighs that of an uneducated, scamming, coffee shop rent boy :love:
I do believe we both know who is the psychopath here.

What's up, little rat....can't you cope with the cats? Are you getting all hot and bothered because your exposure here will affect your visa application? Be very careful...I know somebody that works with that stuff....wouldn't do for your name and photo to be put in the system now, would it, dear rat ;)

See, the thing is, you rats think only you can humiliate, ridicule and destroy people, but this is not true....we can also do that, with the only difference being that we do it to protect others, you rats do it for greed...you need foreign victims and foreign countries, as without them....you can't buy your surgically reconstructed Tunisian 'virgin' wife, nor get acceptance in your stone age, flooded shit pit :thumbsup:
Go and get a proper job, little prostitute.....do an honest job to make your family proud of you....stop being a lazy, coffee shop whore.....have some pride :)

Oh, and dwarf rat....may I suggest vitamin supplements, plenty of fresh fruit and veg, or perhaps traction....I hear you are on the shorter side of midget.

Shiky

47d9ad37814847e1a590f39d002b7e36.jpg Damn! Why you have to be so mean with the desperate skinny rat!! He is just a poor, good, honest, honorable, hard sitting coffee shop-goer, who is working really hard scamming women:rolleyes:
By the way I looked up the definition of "Psychopath" and it literally means: A person with a personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy.
Synonyms: Tunisian Love Rats aka Male Prostitutes:confused:

Liona

View attachment 45691 Damn! Why you have to be so mean with the desperate skinny rat!! He is just a poor, good, honest, honorable, hard sitting coffee shop-goer, who is working really hard scamming women:rolleyes:
By the way I looked up the definition of "Psychopath" and it literally means: A person with a personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy.
Synonyms: Tunisian Love Rats aka Male Prostitutes:confused:
OMG!! Who is this??:eek:

Top Bottom