Marhaba Royal Salem hotel sousse.

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Miss mugg, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I don’t need to get money. It’s the last thing I ever think about. I live very well.
    By “finish the relationship” do mean after we die? I do t think anyone deserves to live a life if mental or physical abuse. Not even a rat! That’s how bad it is on the receiving end of the shit rats put us through!!
    Any if you’ve earned a place on this forum’s gallery, then that’s your fate. Not ours.

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

What is this? A bit of projection? Reverse psychology?
    Don't bother, my intelligence far outweighs that of an uneducated, scamming, coffee shop rent boy :love:
    I do believe we both know who is the psychopath here.

What's up, little rat....can't you cope with the cats? Are you getting all hot and bothered because your exposure here will affect your visa application? Be very careful...I know somebody that works with that stuff....wouldn't do for your name and photo to be put in the system now, would it, dear rat ;)

See, the thing is, you rats think only you can humiliate, ridicule and destroy people, but this is not true....we can also do that, with the only difference being that we do it to protect others, you rats do it for greed...you need foreign victims and foreign countries, as without them....you can't buy your surgically reconstructed Tunisian 'virgin' wife, nor get acceptance in your stone age, flooded shit pit :thumbsup:
    Go and get a proper job, little prostitute.....do an honest job to make your family proud of you....stop being a lazy, coffee shop whore.....have some pride :)

Oh, and dwarf rat....may I suggest vitamin supplements, plenty of fresh fruit and veg, or perhaps traction....I hear you are on the shorter side of midget.

3. Shiky

Shiky Well-Known Member

47d9ad37814847e1a590f39d002b7e36.jpg Damn! Why you have to be so mean with the desperate skinny rat!! He is just a poor, good, honest, honorable, hard sitting coffee shop-goer, who is working really hard scamming women:rolleyes:
    By the way I looked up the definition of "Psychopath" and it literally means: A person with a personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy.
    Synonyms: Tunisian Love Rats aka Male Prostitutes:confused:

Mystery, Miss mugg, magic and 5 others like this.
  4. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Well-Known Member

How true is that???!!!

5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

OMG!! Who is this??:eek:

6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I knew as soon as I saw it that you would want his outfit! Behave, woman :D:D:D:D

Mystery, Brasilgirl, Beverley and 3 others like this.
  7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

You guessed right!:D:D:D

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Right :thumbsup: Using a german woman with four kids (the oldest is 17 years old) is downright evil :Evil:
    Too bad that she will not listen to us here :(

Mystery, Laura2014, Miss mugg and 3 others like this.
  9. Miss mugg

Miss mugg Active Member

Good luck to her...hope she's on a good wage with another mouth to feed.

10. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Is the Rat @Nessim morjene said still in Tunisia or did he make it to Europe?

Mystery, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.