Marriage Request via Facebook!!!

catgirl

Dear All,

I got this "marriage request" via Facebook today!
What the hell is going on in Tunisia now!
I just got back from two weeks in Sousse on Sunday and I got stories to tell....sad sad sad!

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
Wie geht es dir? Ich bin in Tunesien, wirklich mit diesem Land geführt, es gibt keine Arbeit, keine Meinungsfreiheit, wirklich Können Sie mir helfen? Wie viele Male versucht, die maritime Grenze passieren, ich, ein Mädchen der europäischen heiraten und füllen den Rest meines Lebens in Europa will,ich Bhoudartkm und die Art und Weise IhreLebensqualität bin beeindruckt, bitte helft mir Irgendwie aus dem Land. Meine einzige Glück meiner Familie, bitte helft mir und danke

It means:
How are you? I am in Tunisia. You cannot imagine what happend to this Country. There is no work, no freedom of speech. Can you help me please? I have tried many times to leave the Country through the maritime borders and tried to find a european Girl for marriage and to remain the rest of my life in Europe. I am impressed of the Quality of life in Europe and I want to leave the Country in any possible way. My only fortune is my Family. Please help me and thank you!

simple

How are you? I am in UK. You cannot imagine what happend to this Country. There is no work, no freedom of speech. Can you help me please? I have tried many times to leave the Country through the channel tunnel or by a banana boat and tried to find a tunsian man for marriage and to remain the rest of my life in tunisia. I am impressed of the Quality of life in soussa and I want to leave the Country in any possible way. My only fortune is my Family. Please help me and thank you!

Sling this back at him :thumbsup:
You know what to say Milly !!!!! Tell him ,,,,,"Stick your head between your legs and whistle up your sahara"

catgirl

How are you? I am in UK. You cannot imagine what happend to this Country. There is no work, no freedom of speech. Can you help me please? I have tried many times to leave the Country through the channel tunnel or by a banana boat and tried to find a tunsian man for marriage and to remain the rest of my life in tunisia. I am impressed of the Quality of life in soussa and I want to leave the Country in any possible way. My only fortune is my Family. Please help me and thank you!

Sling this back at him :thumbsup:
I will write him that I am in Germany and it is now so bloody cold here with 8 Degrees Celsius in the end of May and I want him to send me a Radiator and a 1000l oiltank!
Girls, are you interested how the Story goes on?

catgirl

Off course I was curious and replied to his message and this is how the Story continued:

My answer to his first message was:

Hi Mohamed, I can understand your Situation. I just came back from two weeks in Tunisia and I can really feel the signicant Change for the worse in your Country. But I can not help you because marriage means for me LOVE and not VISA.

He answered back to me:

15:06

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
Hello, first thanks for your understanding ofOdeita, but I asked only help to get out ofthe country did not ask you to marry you in particular, because I also believe in marrying for love, have never thought toget a VISA by marriage, in any case, thank you for the spaciousness of your chest

15:09
in which other way should i be able to help you to get out of the country IF NO MARRIAGE?

15:21

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
Please ANNE marriagedid not ask for, there are plenty of other ways please please

which ways? explain to me!!

15:34

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
There are a lot of ways ANNE Please help me, Tourism, for example, I know a lot left so, look me you please help me, if you want to return pay you, is important to help me, I wish to livein Europe, even for one day please ANNE

15:35
What help?? What can I do for you to make you leave the country? Why Tourism? It does not help you to leave the country when I come to Tunisia as a tourist! Do you want to bullshit me?

15:48
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
What nonsense? If you think you are what the most appropriate solution, Iunderstand from yourwords that marriage is the solution, ANNE Iam me not certificate can help me? Please ANNE helped me

16:11
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
I obtained a degree in marine mechanics, please ANNE helped me in any way, I understand the situation, in Tunisia, the laws of travel is very difficult and different from your country, please, in any case, thank you

Dienstag
21:46
what other help would help you if not a marriage to a european woman?

22:00

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
Believe me, ANNE talking to you in all honesty, if you helpedme in the way it deems appropriate only marriages or other, please

22:01
what other help are you talking about? sending you money?

22:11
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
I did not mean that at all! It can you paid help me I was ready, what is the solution best suited to your opinion. Please help me

22:12
THERE WILL BE NO OTHER SOLUTION NOWADAYS BUT TO MARRY A EUROPEAN WOMAN

22:23
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
If you help me to get married, I promise love and fidelity to any woman who was,believe me ANNE

22:47
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
I'm sure that you can help me please, I'm sorry to bother you, but impose the same conditions, the only goal the happiness of my family and achieve a decent living, please

Mittwoch

14:58
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
please ANNE

simple

Off course I was curious and replied to his message and this is how the Story continued:

My answer to his first message was:

Hi Mohamed, I can understand your Situation. I just came back from two weeks in Tunisia and I can really feel the signicant Change for the worse in your Country. But I can not help you because marriage means for me LOVE and not VISA.

He answered back to me:

15:06

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
Hello, first thanks for your understanding ofOdeita, but I asked only help to get out ofthe country did not ask you to marry you in particular, because I also believe in marrying for love, have never thought toget a VISA by marriage, in any case, thank you for the spaciousness of your chest

15:09
in which other way should i be able to help you to get out of the country IF NO MARRIAGE?

Wow begging in the 21st century !!!!Long way from ""Penny for the guy mister ""

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
Please ANNE marriagedid not ask for, there are plenty of other ways please please

which ways? explain to me!!

15:34

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
There are a lot of ways ANNE Please help me, Tourism, for example, I know a lot left so, look me you please help me, if you want to return pay you, is important to help me, I wish to livein Europe, even for one day please ANNE

15:35
What help?? What can I do for you to make you leave the country? Why Tourism? It does not help you to leave the country when I come to Tunisia as a tourist! Do you want to bullshit me?

15:48
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
What nonsense? If you think you are what the most appropriate solution, Iunderstand from yourwords that marriage is the solution, ANNE Iam me not certificate can help me? Please ANNE helped me

16:11
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
I obtained a degree in marine mechanics, please ANNE helped me in any way, I understand the situation, in Tunisia, the laws of travel is very difficult and different from your country, please, in any case, thank you

Dienstag
21:46
what other help would help you if not a marriage to a european woman?

22:00

Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
Believe me, ANNE talking to you in all honesty, if you helpedme in the way it deems appropriate only marriages or other, please

22:01
what other help are you talking about? sending you money?

22:11
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
I did not mean that at all! It can you paid help me I was ready, what is the solution best suited to your opinion. Please help me

22:12
THERE WILL BE NO OTHER SOLUTION NOWADAYS BUT TO MARRY A EUROPEAN WOMAN

22:23
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
If you help me to get married, I promise love and fidelity to any woman who was,believe me ANNE

22:47
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
I'm sure that you can help me please, I'm sorry to bother you, but impose the same conditions, the only goal the happiness of my family and achieve a decent living, please

Mittwoch

14:58
Mohamed Ali Chihaoui
please ANNE

simple

Wow begging in the 21st century!!!!! beats "Penny for the guy mister "...

catgirl

I have visited Tunisia after the Revolution now for the 5th time and each time the Situation there became worser! And I was shocked that the environmental Pollution became worse, too!!

Bloody hell, this Country is full of Young People and such countries have a future!
But they dont understand it in Tunisia that they have to Change their mentality first if they want their Country to Change and have economic growth.

simple

I have visited Tunisia after the Revolution now for the 5th time and each time the Situation there became worser! And I was shocked that the environmental Pollution became worse, too!!

Bloody hell, this Country is full of Young People and such countries have a future!
But they dont understand it in Tunisia that they have to Change their mentality first if they want their Country to Change and have economic growth.
Exactly !!!!!!!

wallah

Totally true Catgirl, but try telling anyone over there that. I have tried a thousand times -- banging head on wall springs to mind!

bateman

i agree but she only a tunisia and only via mosque not town hall may be she beats him each day lol till he goes and finds a european to pay the water bill/moby bill lol he can not take it he needs out lol lol

simple

i agree but she only a tunisia and only via mosque not town hall may be she beats him each day lol till he goes and finds a european to pay the water bill/moby bill lol he can not take it he needs out lol lol
hahahah >>>>>Ah yes the Tunisian wife ,,,,who dreams of her husband having many european concubines ....that pay for the privielidge ,,,

bateman

simple i looked on his facebook page he into men and women no shock there lol but may be he finds it too hard now adays less tourists to prey on so he has to cut his fees lol

simple

simple i looked on his facebook page he into men and women no shock there lol but may be he finds it too hard now adays less tourists to prey on so he has to cut his fees lol
They get cheaper ???? So will accept old nokia for £20 ,,,and Brute ,instead of Chanel !!!! I feel for them!!!

Top Bottom