Maybe he is the terrorist?

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by Charlotte., Dec 21, 2016.

1. Charlotte.

Charlotte. Member

spartacus likes this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

"- Police are searching for an asylum-seeker who has been in Germany since July 2015, has had a residence permit since April 2016 and has a police record for, among other things, committing grievous bodily harm. The man went underground earlier this month.

- A document found in the cab of the truck used in Monday night’s attack provided the lead. The document is a letter stating the man can stay in Germany that had been issued in the town of Kleve in North Rhine-Westphalia. It was issued to Ahmed A., born in Skendira, Tunisia.

- The suspect also goes by the aliases Anis A., born in Tataouine, and Mohammed H., born in Alexandria, Egypt. He is believed to be between the age of 21 and 23."

3. Charlotte.

Charlotte. Member

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGkcgt.JPG

Amira and Masha like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Filthy piece of trash! Thank God the Polish truckie fought with him til the end, steered him down the side of the market instead of the middle. God knows what the death toll would have been if the truckie hadn't fought him, even with stab wounds. Now that's a hero!

spartacus likes this.
  6. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Now they said it's not him who pulled a crime... Police is looking again.
    But it's really interesting why these documents have been in the truck.

7. Mango Chutney

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38392128 This is what we have in England at the moment. They said there was DNA and documents in the lorry cab for this Anis bloke, that he is probably injured from the fight with the Polish truckie. Hope the link works, I'm not good with this stuff.

8. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

The link works perfect. Thank you a lot. Our media say about the documents as well, but nothing about DNA.. Hmm.

9. Mango Chutney

10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Mango Chutney likes this.
  11. Charlotte.

Charlotte. Member

12. Mango Chutney

Really? I shall post screenshots then! Hang on...

13. Mango Chutney

Hope these help :) Screenshot_2016-12-21-17-08-52.png Screenshot_2016-12-21-17-09-10.png

14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Thank you very much. We have been told the same in news. But in the end correspondent said that police of Berlin thinks it's not him the executor and is looking for the new one again. That's what made me surprised. May be they just have got news from Berlin in wrong way.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  15. Charlotte.

Charlotte. Member

16. Mango Chutney

I don't know, I can only go by English news and Tunisian news. I can't translate your links, @Charlotte. and I'm gagging to see input from the German media. Languages are not my strength

Liona likes this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Liona likes this.
  18. Mango Chutney

I think this link is different to the one above. This freak is known to have terrorist links, Tunisia didn't want him back, so claimed not to know him, Germany couldn't send him back without papers from the Tunisian authorities. I said before, on another thread...Tunisia refuses to take its people back, well in this instance, it is proven...and people have died. There is blood on many hands for this loss of innocent lives, the terrorist, Merkel and the Tunisian authorities are as guilty as each other. Sick to death of this invasion now, so angry!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...istmas-market-massacre-jumping-red-light.html
    Let me know if ever you cannot see, Liona, your country seems to hide much! With friends in far places and screenshot options....you need not miss out :)

Liona likes this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Google translation ;)

After the terrorist attack in Berlin, the federal prosecutor asked the public for assistance in the search for the allegedly Tunisian suspect Anis Amri. For hints, up to € 100,000 was rewarded. The prosecutor general also warned on Wednesday in a communication in Karlsruhe, but also for caution: "Do not put yourself in danger, because the person could be violent and armed!"

Amri is known as an Islamist threat. The 24-year-old born Tunisian is 1.78 meters tall, weighs about 75 kilos, has black hair and brown eyes. Anyone who sees the wanted person should notify the police.

According to media reports, toleration papers of the asylum seeker had been found in the vice, which on Monday evening had raged on the central Christmas market in the western part of Berlin. However, he should have used several identities for security information. In fact, twelve people were killed and around 50 were injured in a life-threatening way. An initially arrested Pakistani was released.

20. Charlotte.

Charlotte. Member

21. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

magic, Mango Chutney and Charlotte. like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

@Amira, this is the thread. @Myriam, I read that too, Tunisia claimed not to know him since the German authorities contacted them in June and delayed his deportation from Germany. If he is responsible for this attack, Tunisia must also take responsibility. Tis outrageous!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    habibi mrabet likes this.
  23. habibi mrabet

habibi mrabet Well-Known Member

24. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Masha, magic and habibi mrabet like this.
  25. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

They are filled with hate.