Maybe he is the terrorist?

Heidi

The possible assassin of the Christmas market in Berlin is still not prepared. This report calls for a Tunisian. Does anyone know him?

http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-12/berlin-weihnachtsmarkt-kurfuerstendamm-gedaechtniskirche-attentat
"- Police are searching for an asylum-seeker who has been in Germany since July 2015, has had a residence permit since April 2016 and has a police record for, among other things, committing grievous bodily harm. The man went underground earlier this month.

- A document found in the cab of the truck used in Monday night’s attack provided the lead. The document is a letter stating the man can stay in Germany that had been issued in the town of Kleve in North Rhine-Westphalia. It was issued to Ahmed A., born in Skendira, Tunisia.

- The suspect also goes by the aliases Anis A., born in Tataouine, and Mohammed H., born in Alexandria, Egypt. He is believed to be between the age of 21 and 23."

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Filthy piece of trash! Thank God the Polish truckie fought with him til the end, steered him down the side of the market instead of the middle. God knows what the death toll would have been if the truckie hadn't fought him, even with stab wounds. Now that's a hero!

Liona

Filthy piece of trash! Thank God the Polish truckie fought with him til the end, steered him down the side of the market instead of the middle. God knows what the death toll would have been if the truckie hadn't fought him, even with stab wounds. Now that's a hero!
Now they said it's not him who pulled a crime... Police is looking again.
But it's really interesting why these documents have been in the truck.

Liona

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38392128 This is what we have in England at the moment. They said there was DNA and documents in the lorry cab for this Anis bloke, that he is probably injured from the fight with the Polish truckie. Hope the link works, I'm not good with this stuff.
The link works perfect. Thank you a lot. Our media say about the documents as well, but nothing about DNA.. Hmm.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I don't know, I can only go by English news and Tunisian news. I can't translate your links, @Charlotte. and I'm gagging to see input from the German media. Languages are not my strength

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I think this link is different to the one above. This freak is known to have terrorist links, Tunisia didn't want him back, so claimed not to know him, Germany couldn't send him back without papers from the Tunisian authorities. I said before, on another thread...Tunisia refuses to take its people back, well in this instance, it is proven...and people have died. There is blood on many hands for this loss of innocent lives, the terrorist, Merkel and the Tunisian authorities are as guilty as each other. Sick to death of this invasion now, so angry!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4054140/How-German-police-bungled-hunt-Europe-s-wanted-man-Asylum-seeker-23-wrongly-blamed-Christmas-market-massacre-jumping-red-light.html
Let me know if ever you cannot see, Liona, your country seems to hide much! With friends in far places and screenshot options....you need not miss out :)

Heidi

Google translation ;)

After the terrorist attack in Berlin, the federal prosecutor asked the public for assistance in the search for the allegedly Tunisian suspect Anis Amri. For hints, up to € 100,000 was rewarded. The prosecutor general also warned on Wednesday in a communication in Karlsruhe, but also for caution: "Do not put yourself in danger, because the person could be violent and armed!"

Amri is known as an Islamist threat. The 24-year-old born Tunisian is 1.78 meters tall, weighs about 75 kilos, has black hair and brown eyes. Anyone who sees the wanted person should notify the police.

According to media reports, toleration papers of the asylum seeker had been found in the vice, which on Monday evening had raged on the central Christmas market in the western part of Berlin. However, he should have used several identities for security information. In fact, twelve people were killed and around 50 were injured in a life-threatening way. An initially arrested Pakistani was released.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
@Amira, this is the thread. @Myriam, I read that too, Tunisia claimed not to know him since the German authorities contacted them in June and delayed his deportation from Germany. If he is responsible for this attack, Tunisia must also take responsibility. Tis outrageous!

Last edited:

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
@Amira, this is the thread. @Myriam, I read that too, Tunisia claimed not to know him since the German authorities contacted them in June and delayed his deportation from Germany. If he is responsible for this attack, Tunisia must also take responsibility. Tis outrageous!
They are filled with hate.

Top Bottom