Maybe he is the terrorist?

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by Charlotte., Dec 21, 2016.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Round of applause!!!

2. Mango Chutney

It was construed that way here in England, our media presented it to us that way, it was compared with acts of the KKK. RIP, I am struggling to get my point across here, your media WANT you to believe that Islam is being victimised.....and you are falling for it! I watched Al Jazeera and the like so often in Tunisia, they almost brainwashed me into believing it....yet I've seen the reality! They are so good with their distortion of the truth and propaganda that I, an educated woman that has seen life, almost fell for their garbage! Read more news, get a different perspective, the fact is, it is us 'Western infidels' that are being victimised by extremists, not the other way round.

Liona likes this.
  3. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

We got rid of the deep influence of the religions on politics longtime ago here in the West. Islam can not be separated from politics, as it is a political system itself (as well as a law system, educational system, religious system...) so it's easy to see that theocracy (islam) will never ever match with a democracy anywhere in the world. Islam has been invented to rule and to battle as soon as possible until this goal is reached.
    So no place in our modern countries for a religion preaching the middle ages...in my country we have a man from moroccan parents that lost his wife in a jihadi attack here...he prétends to be a "muslim humanist"...that made me laugh so much, as if humanism and islam can exist together! No way!

Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

@R.I.P, let me give you a dose of the reality we are living, due to Islamist extremists and the migrant invasion. This is the stuff your news channels hide from you, to make you feel victimised. I could show you many more examples, but these are enough to prove my point. I follow many news channels, I like to get a broad cross section of opinion and facts before I create my own opinion. Screenshot_2016-12-22-00-03-46_kindlephoto-563145760.jpg This is Italy. Females and children are being sexually assaulted and murdered across Europe...by Muslim migrants. We are afraid to go out, I avoid my city centre like the plague, due to personal harassment by gangs of migrants. Screenshot_2016-12-22-00-04-08_kindlephoto-563098789.jpg Protests by fed up locals, the people are rebelling, they want their countries and safety back. Tunisia is used to angry protests on the streets, we are not and it's frightening. Screenshot_2016-12-22-00-04-26_kindlephoto-563060749.jpg First of all, I would like to express that I am not a fan of this woman, she is too far right, but in this instance, her words are true...she is fighting for the terrorised people of France. Screenshot_2016-12-22-00-05-22_kindlephoto-563019151.jpg This is what shopping in Europe/UK looks like now. It is terrifying. In Tunisia, there have always been armed cops and military everywhere, this is not normal for us, we do not live this way. We are now surrounded everywhere by armed police and concrete blocks...it's not a life! My second son went to a Christmas market in France two years ago, he was just fourteen...he came back horrified at the crowds of migrants that had harassed him and his friends....he was on a school trip!! My third son has a permission slip for a school trip to a German Christmas market next year. We will not sign it, he is not going! Our kids are missing out because of extremism. Screenshot_2016-12-22-00-10-09_kindlephoto-562973950.jpg This is a coffee shop in France, women are not allowed because it's been taken over by crowds of male, Muslim migrants who boast that their own women are left at home! This is not how we live in our countries, we have equality, we don't have gender specific coffee shops. This is an example of how they refuse to integrate, they bring their culture with them and expect us to conform to their ways...in our own countries! Screenshot_2016-12-23-16-51-12_kindlephoto-562907151.jpg I went shopping with my eldest son yesterday in a shopping mall....I couldn't get him out of there quick enough, yet I love shopping. Extremists want to bomb us for Christmas. They are vandalising Christmas trees, ripping down crucifixes. In Austria, an extremist with a backpack jumped on the stage at a kindergarten Christmas production and started quoting the Qur'an....can you imagine how terrified those parents were for their childrens lives? Screenshot_2016-12-23-16-51-22_kindlephoto-562842320.jpg This is Australia, more innocent people celebrating Christmas, our religion, yet put at risk by extremists plotting to kill. Screenshot_2016-12-23-16-54-16_kindlephoto-562775587.jpg Another rape. We are being raped and murdered by these migrants daily. Fact. Screenshot_2016-12-23-17-05-46_kindlephoto-562712201.jpg I've saved this for last. I cried at this! This is a kiddies fair in Germany.....with an armed guard in front of a merry go round. This is not what I want for my children. Our kids should not be at risk by extremists. I like my kids outside, playing games on the streets. I now overload them with Xbox games and DVD's....I want to keep them safe with me. There are hundreds more examples I can show you, but these are enough. This is our life now, the life given to us by migrants that refuse to intigrate and by terrorists. Before you say it, I will stress, no, I don't believe ALL migrants and Muslims behave this way.....but the high percentage of them are. Do you see these realities on your media outlets? No! I know that....because I watched them there and I follow them here.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  5. Mango Chutney

That's the second round of applause I've given today! 100% truth!

6. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

So terrible. I am so angry about all this. Wonder, WHY Angela Merkel has invited all this garbage in Europe? Why???

7. Mango Chutney

I risk going in quite deep now, but will voice my thoughts anyway. This is just my thoughts though, not fact. I believe some German people still feel they need to make up for what happened many years ago...the Holocaust. This happened before their time, they are not responsible for Hitler's war crimes. Sometimes, I wonder if perhaps Merkal was trying to make up for the past, trying to prove that Germany is tolerant and accepting of all religion. I don't know as fact that she felt this way, tis just my gut feeling. I hold her firmly responsible for what we are suffering now, she opened her door and let people in, knowing nothing of who they really are...she has put all our lives on the line. ISIS told us they were going to sneak in jihadists with the migrant flow, yet she still let them in. I knew first-hand how many Tunisians were sneaking through, I reported much, but there are thousands of jihadists from many countries walked through her open door. In my opinion, she has put our futures in danger, by trying to make up for a history that was not of her making. These people cannot intigrate, we see proof of that when the rats come over and refuse to adapt. We must bear in mind though, that many had already sneaked through before Merkel opened the door and, we also had our own homegrown extremists. As I've stated, this is just my feelings, not fact.

Liona likes this.
  8. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

All this very much reminds barbarians in the Roman Empire.
    But Holocaust had no relation with arabic people. I could sound paranoic now may be, but it looks like someone's omnoius thought-out plan. And Merkel was just a puppet.

9. Mango Chutney

No, it is the unfortunate history associated with Germany. I wonder if maybe Merkel was trying to make up for the past, after all, if what she did had worked, it would read well for her in future history books. Was it to show that new Germany is tolerant of all races and religions? That they were not to be judged by the past? Unfortunately, her plan backfired, this warped religion can not mix with ours and takes over.
    It was a planned invasion, ISIS told us their plan. Merkel playing into their hands was gold dust for them.

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGjkur.JPG
    The family of Anis Amri in their house in Queslatia :mad:

11. Mango Chutney

Well I hope those tears are for those he killed and their grieving families....not for that murdering piece of shit in the photo! Were he related to me, I would be burning that photo, not framing it!

Liona likes this.
  12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGöhur.JPG
    The family of Anis Amri is shocked. Two of his brothers said on Thursday that they can´t believe that their brother had anything to do with the attack :rolleyes:
    The guy in the back, in the middle, looks like a rat we got here. Does anyone recognise him ?

magic, Mango Chutney and Amira like this.
  13. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I am almost sure Merkel knows perfectly "this warped religion can not mix with ours", because there are a lot welcome and not welcome turkish people in Germany. And they don't want assimilate with german people too much. There have been a lot of problem with turks already. Turkey is secular enough if compare with any arabic country. That's why it looks madness to invite people much more islamic than turks.

14. Mango Chutney

But Turks are Muslims too. I am so grateful we are leaving the EU, I wish they'd triggered Article 50 instantly! Thank God we are not Schengen zone! The EU is a crumbling wreck, look what it's done to Italy and Greece, look at how the Schengen zone is aiding the terrorists with freedom of movement. I was undecided for a long time about which way to vote, I educated myself thoroughly and then made the decision I felt gave my children a better future...I am now confident I made the right decision! Letting Turkey join the EU will be a disaster, but they are blackmailing us with the migrant flow. That Erdogan drives me insane! Liberal lefties do not accept that these religions do not mix, they live in a bubble of fantasy, a dream world, they have created an unrealistic Utopia in their heads. This is getting very political now! :p I don't recognise that man, Heidi, but I've had a good giggle over the Armani waistcoat of the one on the front, lower right :D

15. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

Shocked my fat arse, laugh, same old line trotted out, they knew and support terrorism

Mango Chutney likes this.
  16. Katie1971

All part of the plan...this is no accident

17. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Turks are muslims too, that's why it's strange why Merkel invited much more crazy muslims than turks.
    Nobody will let Turkey join EU.

18. Katie1971

Queue the 'shocked' and 'sad' faces, give em an oscar

19. Katie1971

That cnut invited ANYONE, she has no idea who came but her poor people know all too well who she invited, they have suffered horrendously

20. Katie1971

There is the fundamental difference between you and these brainwashed inbreds

21. Mango Chutney

I can't stop laughing....you always voice what I believe too :D

22. Mango Chutney

Erdogan has the EU over a barrel. He is holding back the refugee flow into Europe in exchange for visas for his people, millions of Euros and long term, EU membership. He has now made it clear that if he does not get his demands, he will be shipping over 6,000 more refugees every week!! :eek: Just what we need....another load of shit dumped on our doorsteps! I'm not sure how the EU intend to deal with this blackmail, but we have enough shit here now....enough, we are bursting at the seams, our public services are on their knees!

23. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes...Blackmail..We need to hope for the miracle.

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Islamophobia & Islam

Did you hear the towel head say "Islam is coming anyway - whether you like it or not" :Evil:

25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I don´t know whether to laugh or cry weird.gif

Muslim Woman Tries To Use Shariah Law On Australian Cop, Gets failed Miserably