Maybe he is the terrorist?

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by Charlotte., Dec 21, 2016.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

FINLAND HAS A MESSAGE FOR THE ISLAMIC MIGRANTS clap.gif

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

3. Mango Chutney

Fantastic!!! Give that woman a medal! We have fought for our countries, for our freedoms....we will not be turned Islamic! She was very brave to speak out publicly like that :)

spartacus likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

5. Mango Chutney

Omg!! Arghhhhhh, why the hell is he even allowed to stay here with those views? I AM NOT TOLERANT, I AM FURIOUS!! :Evil::Evil::Evil:

spartacus likes this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Stupid lying bitch! I am sick to death of them playing the race card :Evil: Those bin liners should be banned in all our countries, it is not our culture, not our religion and they look downright bloody frightening! Can you imagine a Western woman being allowed to walk the streets of Mecca in a bikini? She'd be slaughtered! We respect their culture and religion in their countries....we should be shown the same respect in our countries. She probably wanted compensation money to feed her seven mini bin liners! Evil cow :Evil:

see clearly and spartacus like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

When a burqa-clad Muslim mother of seven was pulled over by a police officer, she tried to use the race card to get out of a traffic violation.
    When that doesn’t work, she berates him in a nasty fashion, and threatens that “he’ll be sorry.”
    But when she later lies about the stop, and files a false complaint against the cop, she gets a rude awakening: he got it all on tape.
    Australian police pulled over the Muslim woman, Carnita Matthews, for a random breath test and received a citation for not properly displaying her “provisional license” (as an immigrant) as required by law.
    Throughout the video of the police footage, Matthews calls the officer a racist and claims she was only pulled over because she was wearing a traditional burqa — a “niqab,” actually, which covers everything but her eyes.
    Matthews says, “All cops are racist” on tape. Matthews later filed a lie-filled complaint against the officer alleging that he forcibly tried to remove her veil after he asked her to lower it for identification purposes and she refused due to religious reasons.
    But the officer’s dashcam showed she was a liar — and committed a documented fraud. And she paid the price for her arrogance. Matthews was sentenced to six months in jail for filing a false complaint against the police officer.
    Incredibly, her sleazy lawyer actually tried to weasel her out of it by claiming she could be anyone under that niqab :eek:

spartacus likes this.
  8. azucaramargo

azucaramargo Member

It was a tunisian terrorist and I am happy he is dead. One rat less in the world

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, Germany is tolerant of all races and religions but it is not tolerant to terrorists.
    I guess, the safest place to be this Christmas in Germany, is in a mosque :whistle:

Mango Chutney, spartacus and Amira like this.
  10. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

he is not a rat lol

11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Who knows but any way People who kill People it is no excurse for even they is Cristian or Moslim . :mad: If People be Nice and Accept each other no war in the world .

azucaramargo and Mango Chutney like this.
  12. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Mango Chutney likes this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes and he lawyer was just as stupid 24.gif

15. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Tunisian authorities have arrested the nephew of Berlin attack suspect Anis Amri and two others linked to him, the Interior Ministry said Saturday.

The three suspects - aged between 18 and 27 - were arrested in a police raid on Friday in Tunisia's central province of Kairouan, where Amri's hometown is located, the ministry said in a statement.

Amri's nephew has confessed that the Berlin attack suspect had asked him to join the Islamic State extremist militia and sent him money by post to enable him to travel to Germany, the statement added.

https://eblnews.com/news/world/tunisia-arrests-nephew-berlin-attack-suspect-two-others-raid-49769

(TAP) - A three-member terrorist cell with ties to Berlin Christmas market attacker Anis Amri was dismantled Friday. Aged 18 to 27, the terrorists were operating in Fouchena (Ben Arous) and El-Oueslatia (Kairouan), the Interior Ministry Saturday said in a press release.

It emerged from the investigation that one member of the terror cell is a nephew of Anis Amri. He confessed to" having been in permanent contact with his uncle through Telegram to avoid police control," further reads the press release.

Amri convinced his nephew to embrace the takfiri ideology and swear allegiance to the terrorist organisation Daesh, the Interior Ministry further indicated.

The nephew also said he sent the oath of allegiance to his uncle through the same messaging service. Anis Amri would additionally be, according to these confessions, the Emir of Katibat Abu Al-Wala in Germany.

The terrorist element also said his uncle sent money through the mail to help a Takfiri join the Katibat.

The public prosecutor ordered the three taken into custody over suspicion of belonging to a group with ties to terrorist crimes.

http://www.tap.info.tn/en/Portal-Politics/8559719-three-terrorists

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I was wrong :Evil:

Unbenannt.JPGnkr.JPG

Mango Chutney likes this.
  19. Mango Chutney

You'll just have to come to me for Christmas! We have outside lighting, alarms and cameras, a knife and a can of hairspray beside my bed, plus a hefty collection of bread and carving knives in the drawer, we have Nerf guns and water pistols, somebody awake 24/7....tis safe here! If all else fails....my kids would frighten anyone off with their incessant arguing and as a last resort.....I could cook and sing!!
    I shall watch this in a minute. If this is the terrorist you refer to as a brave man, then I feel slightly concerned about your mental health and your sympathies, RIP. A brave man attacks people that are able to fight back and defend themselves, like a soldier. A coward is a man that kills unsuspecting, happy, unprepared innocent people relaxing on beaches, admiring displays in museums or enjoying a stroll around a busy. Christmas market! A coward kills innocent people.....and then runs away!! So I shall watch your clip in a minute and decide for myself.

20. Mango Chutney

I AGREE - uneducated!!! Omg, RIP.....you have sympathies? Are you bloody serious? Now I have no idea who this Martin is, but I can safely say he is a complete twat.....and I made that opinion before I'd got any further than his cover photo! Bana, the seven year old propaganda kid from Syria, her dad is ISIS, there are photos of him in front of the flag in his family home, her mother wrote those tweets looking for pity and money.....and feckin idiots like you fell for this brainwashing propaganda....surprise, sur-bloody-prise!! Erdogan, blackmailing, idiotic Turk, posed with Bana to brainwash twonks like you that fell for the game! Omg, RIP, how can you fall for this shite? Is my suggestion to look further afield than Muslim brainwashing, news channels falling on death ears? I think yes! These dicks like Martin want you to believe Islam is being victimised.....I'll bet his FB account made it to the brainwashing, Tunisian news outlets :rolleyes: The fact is, RIP, whether you want to bury your head in the sand or not, Islam is declaring war ON US in our own countries, YOUR country has provided more foreign fighters for ISIS than any other country in the world, you live surrounded by terrorists and you are thoroughly brainwashed. Stop making excuses and claiming these mass murderers and their groupies are of heroic status, they are worth less than the shit on the bottom of my shoe! Holy feckin camel....you were not kidding when you said you were uneducated!! I've always tried to keep calm with you and laugh at your silly, often unintentionally amusing comments.....but that comment of yours has infuriated me. Do not make excuses for these cowardly pieces of human excrement (terrorists and supporters)...they are vile! Get back to the classroom, little boy, get yourself an education instead of a brainwashing!

21. azucaramargo

azucaramargo Member

It is like tunisian rats do have a real hatred for free women, and tunisian jihadists they have a hatred for the free world. It would be just easier to stop practicing the Islam in the way they do, instead of being jealous of the happines of other people. I know that not all tunisians are bad, but the country is certainly sunk in poverty, fanatism and lack of education. It is becomming more and more a cradle for terrorists and filth

see clearly, Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Yes, tis a genuine hatred on both counts....and they are trying to change our culture and beliefs to theirs! The poverty is not as bad as the rats would have you believe, they are just downright greedy. There are some families that struggle, but everyone gets a meal etc...rat families are fine....they have victims giving them money! Terrorism and filth is spread all over the country now. I wish that ridiculous, stone age religion was banned...it is evil!

Liona and azucaramargo like this.
  23. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

Lol troll media , showing this pic to make the mosque get targeted easily

24. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

I do suspect many of these so called "jihadists " are primarily motivated by the money- so far ive heard most were offered a large sum to do the deed. The I suspect they then want to run back to their own country ( whatever country it is ) and live like a king. Vacuum created by ISIS in neighbouring countries Tunisia etc so that financial situation gets bad because less and less tourists and so more likley to take up these offers. Some are probably religious fanatics as well and that is their only motive sometimes. I suspect I don't know what is in their mind but it does seem money comes into it.

25. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

Please piss off , you just can't accept the truth , martin was saying the truth