Maybe he is the terrorist?

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Lol troll media , showing this pic to make the mosque get targeted easily
You truly are completely brainless :D:D
Please piss off , you just can't accept the truth , martin was saying the truth
Please piss off, you just can't accept the truth. Martin is a twat....and you are completely brainwashed. Back to the classroom for you, young man....you need an education! Somebody as vulnerable and brainwashed as you is perfect fodder to join a terrorist cell!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
when i said uneducated!! it was for you not me
Hahahaha!! :D Read my intelligent replies, the replies of a clearly educated woman. Read your replies, the replies of a clearly uneducated, stroppy and brainwashed little boy. Please refrain from ruining a decent, informative thread with anymore of your complete tosh :love:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I do suspect many of these so called "jihadists " are primarily motivated by the money- so far ive heard most were offered a large sum to do the deed.
Ratboy described in detail how they are paid, how much and who to....I was always slightly concerned that he held this sort of knowledge. Your random man on the street should not be privy to such detail....but he knew it all and his sympathies were not hidden! One day, I fear his will be a face on the news!

R.I.P

You truly are completely brainless :D:D

Please piss off, you just can't accept the truth. Martin is a twat....and you are completely brainwashed. Back to the classroom for you, young man....you need an education! Somebody as vulnerable and brainwashed as you is perfect fodder to join a terrorist cell!
no , no has brainwashed me , i know my faith but i just don't fucking believe the media

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
no , no has brainwashed me , i know my faith but i just don't fucking believe the media
Errrrrr, hellooooooooo, clearly you do believe the media, doh!! :p:p Well I choose to not just form an opinion based on media brainwashing like you....I choose to open my eyes and look at the hell on my doorstep, I choose to look at the hell on the doorsteps of my family and friends. You are living in your brainwashed, third world country....chuck ya telly out the window love, learn to read, learn to Google news other than the 'Poor, victimised us' shite that your media are bombarding you with. When you have either educated yourself to a standard that allows you to present a decent argument, or you are living here witnessing first-hand what the Islamic invasion is doing to our countries, I might (emphasis on might) just value your opinion :) Anyhow, it's Christmas eve and I'm watching TV with my kids, we are laughing at garlic spice, leg stump and music breath....'Catchphrase' with kids guessing the answers is far more entertaining than you are, no matter how amused I am by your ignorance. So listen, as I said...chuck ya telly out the window, get back in the classroom and educate your poor, empty head....a very Merry Christmas from England :love:

R.I.P

Errrrrr, hellooooooooo, clearly you do believe the media, doh!! :p:p Well I choose to not just form an opinion based on media brainwashing like you....I choose to open my eyes and look at the hell on my doorstep, I choose to look at the hell on the doorsteps of my family and friends. You are living in your brainwashed, third world country....chuck ya telly out the window love, learn to read, learn to Google news other than the 'Poor, victimised us' shite that your media are bombarding you with. When you have either educated yourself to a standard that allows you to present a decent argument, or you are living here witnessing first-hand what the Islamic invasion is doing to our countries, I might (emphasis on might) just value your opinion :) Anyhow, it's Christmas eve and I'm watching TV with my kids, we are laughing at garlic spice, leg stump and music breath....'Catchphrase' with kids guessing the answers is far more entertaining than you are, no matter how amused I am by your ignorance. So listen, as I said...chuck ya telly out the window, get back in the classroom and educate your poor, empty head....a very Merry Christmas from England :love:
Merry christmas and happy new year , ding ding ding hhaha

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
FFS, his family are really milking this :rolleyes: As if the whole family normally stands around the phone like that! They are questioning whether or not he should have been killed, errrrrr, well he'd killed twelve innocent people, injured another forty eight, had a history of violent crime, was radicalised, had shot a cop and was still armed....I should say that justifies his death! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4063682/A-great-secret-died-Family-Berlin-truck-terrorist-Anis-Amri-question-killed-call-probe-helped-carry-attack.html

habibi mrabet

LMAO , a white guy in the U.S went to a church and shot all black people over there and yet no one has called him a terrorist nor the media, ops i forgot , he was not muslim :D :D
do not be stupid R.I.P., a terror attack is in name of something politic, a killer like you describe has another kind of reasons to kill...for the death people is the same, they are death, but the reason is different and if is muslim or christian has nothing to do either....

Heidi

20 hours ago

Security forces warn Tunisia over returning fighters

Tunisia's security forces have called on the government to adopt "exceptional measures" to deal with potential security threats from fighters who have returned to their home country.

On Friday evening, the country's interior minister, Hedi Majdoub, told parliament that 800 Tunisian nationals who had travelled abroad to fight for armed groups in other countries have since returned to Tunisia.

Tunisia has witnessed a wave of attacks since its 2011 revolution, including on foreign tourists, and the United Nations estimates that there are more than 5,000 Tunisians fighting for armed groups, mainly in Iraq and Syria.

"The return of terrorists from hotbeds of unrest in Tunisia is worrying and could lead to the Somalisation of the country," said a statement from the internal security forces' national union.

Fighters "have received military training and have learnt to use all sorts of sophisticated weapons", it added.

The warning came a day after Tunisian authorities said they had arrested three people, including the nephew of Anis Amri, the 24-year-old suspected of carrying out a deadly truck attack on a Berlin Christmas market this week.

Hundreds of people gathered outside parliament in Tunis on Saturday to protest against allowing fighters back in the country.

President Beji Caid Essebsi said earlier this month that Tunisia would refuse to pardon Tunisians who fight for armed groups.

"Many of them want to return, and we can't prevent a Tunisian from returning to his country," he told AFP news agency, "but we will be vigilant."

Following a storm of criticism in the press and on social media, on December 15 he told Tunisian local television that "we will not be indulgent with the terrorists".

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/security-forces-warn-tunisia-returning-fighters-161225141901743.html

"President Beji Caid Essebsi said earlier this month that Tunisia would refuse to pardon Tunisians who fight for armed groups"

Question: What happened to the 800 Tunisian nationals who had travelled abroad to fight for armed groups in other countries and have since returned to Tunisia :confused:

Heidi

'MY SON WAS RADICALISED IN EUROPE'
Dad of Berlin terror suspect Anis Amri says his son embraced jihad in Italian prison

The father of Anis Amri says he was radicalised in a Italian prison after sneaking into Europe as a migrant.

Speaking to The Times from Oueslatia, an impoverished village near the city of Kairouan, the suspect’s father Mustapha Amri said his son had been in trouble with the law before he left for Italy.

His father said: “He dropped out of school and travelled to Italy; he was involved in a robbery and a case of burning down a school and camp.

“He spent four years in jail in Italy where he met extremist groups which attracted him.”

He added: "“He called his siblings but never spoke to me, he never sent money, but he once sent a mobile phone and a box of chocolates with a Tunisian friend of his who lived in Italy."

The father said: “He worked in farm fields and sometimes with street vendors. He drank with his friends, which led to his arrest several times. His name also came up in many court cases regarding his use of cannabis, robbery and violence.”

Today his family said they "reject terrorism and terrorists" as they were being questioned by Tunisian anti-terrorism police, reports AFP.

His brother Walid Anis, who works as a trucker, said: "We have only had contact over Facebook - I have no mobile number for him."

The 30-year-old, who still lives in Kairouan where he grew up with the suspected mass killer, said
"He comes from a family of nine children and always sent money back to us. I don't know where it came from.

"We are as shocked as everyone else in the world. We have no contact to Isis. I only learned my brother was being hunted over Facebook.

"I am affected the same as everyone else by this news."

But Bild questioned the veracity of this, claiming that the ring tone on his telephone when he was being interviewed was a tune from Isis supporter Fadl Shaker, who quit music to join the jihadist movement in 2011.

Asked if he supported the militant group he replied: "I have no idea."

Amri's father revealed the 24-year-old was a violent drug-taking teenager and left home in Tunisia seven years go, reportedly fleeing to Italy where he spent four years in jail for burning down a migrant reception centre.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2455413/family-of-berlin-terror-suspect-anis-amri-say-they-reject-terrorists-and-will-disown-him-if-he-has-committed-atrocity/

The whole family are lying pieces of shit :Evil:

Charlotte.

The families in Tunisia do not care where the sons get their money - main money is flowing. Unofficially, the families know very well about the money sources - officially this is strictly denied. A corrupt society.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
This stupid family are really pissing me off! Why was he not back in Tunisia? Errrr, well there was the slight problem of the Tunisian authorities refusing to take him back and delaying important deportation documents! Why was it not known he was in the mosque? I suspect the German authorities were busy at the scene of the murders he'd just committed. Why was his wallet and ID in the truck? They probably fell out of his pocket whilst he fought with the innocent truckie he murdered in cold blood, he obviously didn't notice until he'd fled the scene.....because he was a coward! ID is often left laying around for martyrdom :rolleyes: Part of me wishes I was still in Tunisia, just so I could watch the news! What the hell are those bias news channels feeding the braindead viewers? His fingerprints were in the truck, he shot a cop, he was on the run, he was still armed....what more is needed before these idiots accept he is as guilty as sin?!! He clearly wasn't that desperate to return to Tunisia, else he wouldn't have sent his nephew money to join him! http://en.alalam.ir/news/1902690
Why didn't anyone defend him??? What the hell? He was ARMED!! He was a murderer!! Holy bloody camel, wake up, people!

Heidi

View of the uncovered dead body at the scene of a shootout between police and a man in Milan’s Sesto San Giovanni neighborhood, early 23 December 2016. Italy’s Interior Minister Marco Minitti meanwhile has confirmed that the identity of the individual shot dead after a gunfight with Italian police this morning near Milan is Anis Amri

Unbenannt.JPGöfhi.JPG

Heidi

:D

Berlin Attack: Arrest in Germany of a possible contact of Anis Amri
International, News | Mourad S | December 28, 2016 at 14:38

AFP_GermanyA 40-year-old Tunisian suspected of having been in contact with Anis Amri, the alleged perpetrator of the Daech-bombing in Berlin, was arrested on Wednesday in the German capital, the prosecution said.

deutsch.jpg

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
http://www.dw.com/en/car-rams-heidelberg-pedestrians-killing-one-man/a-37717837

where is comments now!!!!
He is not a terrorist but a German driver ,because he is not an immigrant or a Muslim. And not from Africa or Arab world. You see white hypocrisie.
This is a lesson for everyone to know that there is stupid crazy people's in every Society regardless of religious , tribe or nationality.!!
Hello friend, I do believe we have frequently acknowledged that there are good and bad throughout the globe. Perhaps your paranoia kicks in again ;) With regards to 'White hypocrisy', we have members here representing various skin tones, so I fail to see the relevance of your tantrum :) If my memory serves me correctly, you did boast of being 'white skinned' on another thread, so it is you created an imaginary issue here...not the members.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Yep, here we are...my memory was correct. You clearly state that you are white and of no religion, this kinda makes your entire tantrum null and void :) Oh, I do love it when you resurface....it's a guaranteed gigglefest for me :pcollage-1488153767552.jpg

R.I.P

yeah that's right , i said that and i don't lie , at least i am not hypocrite.
don't try to change the subjcet , no one called him terrorist cuz he is not muslim or arab brown skinned , if he was, the headlines of the media would have been different ,his pic would have been everywhere in less one minutes ,and you know that but you are just silent over it.
fucking people!

Heidi

yeah that's right , i said that and i don't lie , at least i am not hypocrite.
don't try to change the subjcet , no one called him terrorist cuz he is not muslim or arab brown skinned , if he was, the headlines of the media would have been different ,his pic would have been everywhere in less one minutes ,and you know that but you are just silent over it.
fucking people!
Getting a little cocky, aren´t we :whistle:

Top Bottom