Maybe he is the terrorist?

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by Charlotte., Dec 21, 2016.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I think his hormones are slightly unbalanced again this week ;)

@R.I.P, it interests me very much that your news channel chose to broadcast that bit of news to you. I suspect it's all part of the 'poor us' brainwashing that you're falling for. In my village (about a month ago), two young lads were killed by a driver that ran them down, it was a hit and run...two young lives wasted. Did that make it to your news channel? There was another similar accident somewhere in England a couple of days ago. Did that make it to your news channel? I suspect neither one did. See, the fact is, these horrible things happen around the world daily, it's devastating, but it's not world news. Terror attacks are world news because they affect us all, any one of our countries could be next. In my opinion, your news channel deliberately chose to broadcast that news to you because it happened in Germany, the same country as the Christmas market terror attack, which was carried out by a Tunisian man, they are using it as propaganda, it's all part of the 'The Western world are bullying us, singling us out because we're Muslim' ploy. Stop falling for media brainwashing, RIP! I can seriously understand why so many of your people have been radicalised, you're all falling for everything they throw at you. Terrorism is real, it affects us all, it's world news. Car accidents are heartbreaking, they devastate families, but they are not world news. I guess you still didn't chuck ya telly out the window :rolleyes:
    Oh, and with regards to the rest...you could hardly lie when I stuck the proof on the thread in the form of screenshots...with your name left on them, oooops. Wonder what your words would have been if I hadn't dug your comments out as proof? ;)

Liona likes this.
  2. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Mango, how presicely you have said. And when something terrible happens somewhere in Europe, for example, they squeal: " And what?! Why everybody forget about Gaza or Syria". Yes, it's big tragedy there in Syria, and we all know this and remember this. But some stupid creations are able to think just about themselves. Another world does not exists for them. They are sure all the world rotates just around their f***ing asses, they don't know what does it mean- emphaty. Such an poverty of the souls.

Mango Chutney likes this.
  3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Because the stupidity it's evil.

4. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

But this was not a an accident , it was a terror attack of course the media won't call it a terrorist attack, he did it on purpose , he stepped out of his car with a knife!!! , you just don't understand

5. Mango Chutney

You are right, it was not an accident, it was a pre meditated attack by a man with health issues....but it was not a terrorist attack, his history was traced. The only reason your press chose to broadcast this was as part of their brainwashing strategy....and you have fallen for it. Never in my life have I seen such bias news broadcasts as I did in Tunisia. RIP, read around different news outlets online, try to see the bigger picture.

6. StannisTheMannis

StannisTheMannis Active Member

Who the fuck is Martin ?

7. Mango Chutney

Haha, was in a link RIP put on, but I'm not sure what page. He's some twonk spouting the usual 'The Western world is bullying us' claptrap :rolleyes:

StannisTheMannis likes this.
  8. R.I.P

R.I.P Member

Mental health ,pre meditated attack yeah right ahhahaha fucking girl!!!!

9. Mango Chutney

If your news channel has given you the correct story, then that is the truth. There is little more I can say about it. Read around, try to understand these situations fully. You have a short temper and a foul mouth, there's no need for it.

10. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Oh RIP you again.... really same old stuff. Are you bored or none of your friends arrive in coffee yet?

Use the time to educate yourself on world affairs. You might learn something useful. Might I suggest you look at utube, The school of life. What makes some countries rich and some countries poor. I think even you can understand this!

juicyfruit likes this.
  11. Mango Chutney

I wouldn't build my hopes up, Laura! I have been suggesting to him for a long time that he should read around....it's fallen on deaf ears every time, he cannot move beyond his belief that they are being victimised :rolleyes:

Laura2014 likes this.
  12. Laura2014

Heidi and Tiger like this.
  13. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Yeah seems to be a common rat line that it was someone with mental problems not a terrorist to lull us into a false sense of security I got that line last time I went . To try keep us returning.

14. Mango Chutney

Ooooh, looks like the freak finally made it back to his homeland...over six months later! No within twenty four hour burial for him! May he burn for all eternity :Evil:

Body of Berlin attack suspect returned to Tunisia
    By AFP

PUBLISHED: 19:25, 30 June 2017 | UPDATED: 19:25, 30 June 2017

[​IMG]

+1
    Walid Amri, brother of alleged Berlin Christmas market attacker Anis Amri, holds a portrait of his brother outside the family house in Oueslatia on December 23, 2016

The body of Anis Amri, the Tunisian blamed for the deadly truck attack on a Berlin Christmas market, was repatriated to the North African country on Friday for burial.

The remains of the 24-year-old, who was shot dead by Italian police on December 23 while on the run in Milan, arrived at Tunis-Carthage airport and were handed over to his family, an airport source said.

He is due to be buried in his hometown of Oueslatia in central Tunisia, one of his brothers, Abdelkader, told AFP by telephone.

Amri, a rejected asylum seeker, is believed to have hijacked a truck and rammed it into a crowd at the Berlin Christmas market on December 19, killing 12 people.

The rampage was claimed by the Islamic State group in a video showing Amri pledging allegiance to IS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Share or comment on this article

I'm super proud I've finally mastered this cut and paste lark! Mango...you are a genius! Now I've just gotta work out why my typing style looks a bit odd :D:D

Heidi likes this.
  15. Laura2014

Try copy then paste into a word doc, then adjust your typing and fonts and paragraphs to how you want them. Then copy and paste again!

16. Mango Chutney

Holy moly, girl...what are you trying to do to me!! My poor, fried brain :D One step at a time :D

Laura2014 likes this.
  17. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

Thats really a great docu/ film

Laura2014 likes this.