MEEF APP

Yurigari

Hi, I met a Tunisian boy in the MEEF app. He is 20 years old and I am 25. He asked me to speak on instagram and from there we talk almost daily. I check his nets and everything was clean. but he goes very fast, he is very romantic and he always sends me details, he says he wants me to visit his country. I don't know what to think, but I like the way he is. I'm from South America

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
Hi, I met a Tunisian boy in the MEEF app. He is 20 years old and I am 25. He asked me to speak on instagram and from there we talk almost daily. I check his nets and everything was clean. but he goes very fast, he is very romantic and he always sends me details, he says he wants me to visit his country. I don't know what to think, but I like the way he is. I'm from South America
Hi, how do you know his nets and everything is clean?? They have multiple accounts with different names that you will NEVER find. If he is very fast, as you said, it's already a big red flag. Serious and honest people don't go fast. I bet he is unemployed or earns very little.

Yurigari

Hi, how do you know his nets and everything is clean?? They have multiple accounts with different names that you will NEVER find. If he is very fast, as you said, it's already a big red flag. Serious and honest people don't go fast. I bet he is unemployed or earns very little.
but it's strange because I don't know what he could want from me. He knows that I am also from a poor country in South America, so he does not want a visa or money from me. What could want ??sex online? so far he has not proposed any of that to me.

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
[/QUOTE what is MEEF?

simple

Major Ratslayer
Hi where in South America are you from??

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
You have to know that unemployment is very high in Tunisia and that wages are very low. They all are trying to find a way out. Tunisian men scam girls all day long in hope to get married fast to exit their country. This guy is probably chatting with many girls using various accounts and names and you will never know. They lie a lot. He will tell you that you are the only girl he chats with.

Yurigari

You have to know that unemployment is very high in Tunisia and that wages are very low. They all are trying to find a way out. Tunisian men scam girls all day long in hope to get married fast to exit their country. This guy is probably chatting with many girls using various accounts and names and you will never know. They lie a lot. He will tell you that you are the only girl he chats with.
you're right. I looked for him on fb and everything was so transparent, he had many friends who commented beautiful things about God and so on. on instagram he uploads photos almost daily in stories and tag his friends. and on his instagram friends he has few people from other countries , just me and a couple of russian girls about his age. the rest are all from their country. but you are very right in saying that it can have other fb or instagrams. I will be careful.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
but it's strange because I don't know what he could want from me. He knows that I am also from a poor country in South America, so he does not want a visa or money from me. What could want ??sex online? so far he has not proposed any of that to me.
They never believe that we are not rich - of course he wants a visa. Never ever have sex online as they record picture and videos to blackmail you with later.

He is playing the innocent waiting game - please trust us that he is a rat!

MH x

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
you're right. I looked for him on fb and everything was so transparent, he had many friends who commented beautiful things about God and so on. on instagram he uploads photos almost daily in stories and tag his friends. and on his instagram friends he has few people from other countries , just me and a couple of russian girls about his age. the rest are all from their country. but you are very right in saying that it can have other fb or instagrams. I will be careful.
It's not a question of being careful because you will never find his other accounts. They use fake names and he will block you on his other accounts to be extra sure you never find him. Already you said he is going fast. Plus you are older than him. That's already two red flags.

M

Mango Chutney

Welcome, Yurigari :)
South America is seen as a stepping stone into North America....that's where you fit in. There are groups on FB and videos on YouTube dedicated solely to South American victims of these rats. He wants a visa. End of. You are a stepping stone only. Hit that magic block button :love:

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
If you consider he goes too fast, see it as a red flag whether is a rat or not, you being comfortable talking to him is the priority.
Keep in mind, you aren’t the first or last girl with whom he is trying.

On top of that, I know of a girl from Latin America who got scammed by an Egyptian rat. She was madly in love with him and she even planned to make him come to her country to get married. We used to make fun of her and we warned her many times. One day we made a fake account of a girl and we didn’t even need to add him. He added the fake account by himself and started to flirt... It was 15 years ago ! Nothing has changed...

Believe me, for them everywhere is better than Africa.
Rats are also big football fans so they can always boast they get chicks from Brazil, Colombia, Argentina etc. They are also prejudiced against Latinas thinking they are hot and promiscuous.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Rat Big Time! No man in his right mind becomes so romantic so soon, let alone with somebody he never met in real life. And then he wants you to visit.. this is so classic of rats...
You say you are from So America. He may think you’re not rich, but it doesn’t matter. As Mango said, South America is just one step closer to North America. It doesn’t matter if you told him you don’t have a lot of money. They know that some women will go into debt to help them financially. They have no heart. They don’t care to take money from people who don’t have a lot. Also, not only he can use you for a visa or for money but also for fun and virtual sex. Please don’t let him talk you into removing your clothes or sending him nudes. They know how to act sweet and innocent and say the right things: you’re so beautiful.. so sexy.. please just one time.. for me.. etc.. That would be asking for trouble. He’ll share them with his friends, pass them around, mocking you (because they have no respect for women) and bragging it was so easy. Then, as someone said, he can use them later to blackmail you.
Trust what all the people told you here and read more into it. If you haven’t already done, you can google the word “Bezness“ to learn more rats’practices and the tools they use and what they say.. Too many unsuspecting and intelligent women have fallen victims to these snakes. Run for your life. It’s not worth it.

Last edited:

Wiser

Ratslayer
Please be careful, he can act like a sweet Habibi but end up being a Habibi-dor
If you visit him they will treat you fine, give you gifts to make you fall in love with the fantasy.
Then he will want to visit you but he will find 1,000 impediments. It’s a scam.