MEET THE FOCKERS

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by tigerlil, Jul 24, 2011.

1. tigerlil

tigerlil Moderator Staff Member

This is an informative message, which can be useful to any woman in a relationship with a tunisian guy whom she suspects to be a Bezness?

One of the technics they use to make us trust them is to meet the family.

You know, in our European countries, even though we tend to be less conservative, meeting the family remains a symbol of commitment into a relationship.
    So then, when we think of the ultra-conservative arab culture, we are more than honored when our luscious boyfriend takes us to meet his family.

And we should be right, because Tunisian guys are not supposed to bring his girlfriend home unless he plans to marry her.
    However, rememeber Bezness guys don't really play by the rules, nor do they pay much attention to cultural and traditional beliefs, as long as the "gazelle" can pay, he is willing to take her home.

Most of the time, the family acknowledges this behavior since the "Gazelle" will provide the family with presents, money or even a visa for their son.

So there are different scenarios :

(1) Scenario n° 1 : Modern Man
    This guy will not hesitate to take you home to meet his family.
    Why is that ?
    Because he wants you to believe that he is open to occidental culture.
    Well before believing any crap that comes out of the guy's mouth, please remember that Tunisia is a conservative country in regards to relationships, and this is even more true in the Southern regions.
    Tunisian families pay a lot of attention to what "people think". Should it be their neighbors, or other members of the family.
    Therefore, it is not recommanded that Tunisian guys should have a non Muslim girlfriend.

If your Tunisian Boyfriend invites you to meet the family quickly, (less than a year after the beginning of the reltionship), I advise you to run for your life, and more importantly for your bank account.

(2) Scenario n°2 : The shy guy, really ?
    The fake shy guy will not take you home immediately, he will wait for 4-6 months.
    Either because he really fears the reaction of his parents, but more importantly because he wants you to trust that he is not applying scenario n°1, which is easilly recognizable, and supiscious behavior.

However, in the event that your boyfriend is a Bezness, in both scenarios, the first encounter with the family will probably look like this :
    - Don't expect to leave the house without tasting the homemade couscous and mint tea with your boyfriend's mom and sisters..
    - The aforementionned mom and sisters will probably look at you like you were the incarnation of the Earth Goddess (but they will talk among themselves in arab so you won't understand, and laugh about your looks or compare you to the other naive girlfriends who sat there before you).
    - It is usually the mother or the older sister, depending on who knows your language best, who will ask you what you do in life, if you have a job, where you live etc..
    This does not mean that they are interested in you or in your life, however, please consider the image of you being the (cash) cow and the mother or the sister, being the farmer, evaluating your potential for the family's well being.

In other words, if you are a good investment or not.

You will probably not meet the dad during those lunches, he probably stays in a different room, watching TV, since he doesn't really care about you or your presence.
    Maybe when you start sending Western Union, he will make the effort to come and talk to you..

In conclusion , please, ladies, stop thinking that you are so irreplaceable, and please start to realize that in many cases, you are no more than an investment to help a whole family earn a better life

2. marylou

marylou Tigerlils favourite

so true tigerlil they all do that and if you even dare to go in you r bag the whole family look thinking your gonna bring them somthing nice out :D and god knows what there doing to your share of the homemade couscous ( OK WILL ADMIT ITS BETTER THAN AINSLEYS HARRIOTTS ) no wonder there all looking and smiling when ur eating... There all in on it and like u said theres also a reason why they dont take you home....

3. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

I heard that in some cases when you go and stay with them, they expect you to give them money for staying there.

The Blue Angel and Mystery like this.
  4. marylou

hi marilyna they wont take money of you for staying they will make more of you if he keeps bringing you back in time you feel that YOU want to give them some thing for staying .... anyways they probs had a good look in your bag when u went to there lovely clean loo :D

5. WouldI

WouldI Guest

LMAO @ Ainsley Harriotts Marylou!!!! hahahhahaa I quite like that one - even him indoors eats it (probably because I don't cook :D)

6. marylou

dont be so tight wouldI go out and and kill him a lamb to go with his ainsleys hahaha must admit i even like his soup but only when im in asda coz they got on offer 2 for £1.49 there its that for one in tesco xxxxx

7. WouldI

WouldI Guest

I think that the above is a good lesson in not placing too much emphasis on 'meeting the family' in terms of the seriousness of the relationship from the Tunisian guy's perspective. That said, there are elements of the above that would be true of genuine Tunisian families too e.g cooking for you, younger sisters being fascinated by you etc. In the same way that a Tunisian man sending you romantic texts etc. wouldn't necessarily indicate that he was a rat - he could genuinely be in love with you! Therein lies the problem - this rat-spotting business is not always simple and I guess it is about being as sure as possible that you know the 'real' man which, for some, may be based on factors such as the longevity of the relationship, the individual's actions and behaviours and even just a pure gut feeling. As with anything (and every relationship) there are no guarantees - all any of us can do is make our best assessment of our own situations and feelings and appraise ourselves of the risks involved, thereby making the best decisions for ourselves as individuals.

Mystery, AmberHeart, Minx and 2 others like this.
  8. WouldI

WouldI Guest

ROFL!!!!! The trick is to cook so badly that they learn to cook for themselves and you :D

9. marylou

i love cooking wouldI but not for a man carnt trust meself cooking for a tunie all them light bulbs poping and all :D

10. tigerlil

FOUND THIS ARTICLE ON THE NET MAYBE USEFULL

BIP, Bezness's greatest invention

The main caracteristic of Bezness rats is that they tend NOT to spend money for women.
    But Bezness rats still need to maintain contact with the ladies or else, how can they pretend to be in love ?
    So this is why they have invented the famous, international BIP
    The BIP, which is the french word, is a missed call done on purpose, to notify you that someone tried to reach you but did not have enough credit on his phone to actually pay for the conversation.
    In order to do it well, you need to let the phone ring one, or at the most, two times before hanging up, and then wait for the other person to call back.
    The BIP has a very complex pyscho-emotional meaning that I will try to explain
    - I BIP you because I think about you
    (or maybe, because you have called me so many times today, I am so tired of you, and I don't want to spend money for you, so I will grant you the favor of BIPing you and you'll call me back to hear my voice)

- I BIP you to notify you I have free time now
    (because I you call me later, I might have more important business to attend...)
    - I BIP you because I need to tell you something
    (I need you to send me Western Union ASAP, and I know that, since you love to hear my voice, you'll call me back in a few seconds)
    - I BIP you because I am bored
    (and I don't care if I have nothing interesting to say, because in the end, the phone bill is yours and not mine)
    So there are the main reasons why you can receive a BIP on your phone, and the thing is, if you do, receive a missed call, you are expected to call back.
    I usually don't.
    However I am glad that I did, this one time, because it gave me a funny story to tell you :
    Bezness BIP on my phone
    I call back.
    Me - What do you want ?
    Bezness - Oh darling, why do you sound mad ?
    Me - I am not your slave to call back whenever you have something to tell me. In my country, the men tend to be better educated.
    Bezness - Darling, you know I call you when I can, but right now, I can't (you just ended the summer season in a 4 star hotel and you don't have money ? oh PLEASE ! Please stop I feel insulted that you would think I am THAT naive)
    Me - Oh really ? So what is it now ? Your mom is in hospital or what's making you spend so much money ?
    Bezness - No my mom is dead you know that
    (yeah, and that's a lie too, just so you know)
    Me - Ok so what is it ?
    Bezness - I need to send money to my younger sister
    Me - Why is that ?
    Bezness - She is at university, I am paying for her studies (universities are public and free of charge in Tunisia)
    Ok, 6 minutes already and only crap.
    Me - Ok, I need to go now.
    Bezness - Why ?
    Me - I am bored and I don't want to pay to hear your bullshit
    I hang up.
    How about you, do you call back when you receive a BIP

Scarlet, marylou, sparkle and 2 others like this.
  11. marilyna

During the revolution I got a number of BIP's, and called back then. Yes, all calls were requests for money.

The latest BIP was from the rat who gave my number to his friend, who I had never met:mad:. In the end the friend called(his phone bill), and I spoke to him, and hung up when I realised the rat gave him my number. A couple of days later, I receive a BIP from the rat himself:mad: .WTF, why would I call the rat back after all that he has done.

Does he really,really, think I am going to spend my money talking to him, deluded idiot!

I don't come from the hear the rat out, give them another chance school, delete their asses, and kick them back into the sewers where they belong.

12. tigerlil

:) RIGHT ON"!!!

13. miss_trust

miss_trust Well-Known Member

would agree, the BIPs for me always tended to be financially related, I found having a problem with english at that point helped!! And it usually ended the call very quickly, I have an "adopted" Tunisian brother who calls me frequently and hardly ever BIPs,

Arkady and tigerlil like this.
  14. Ha Ha Ha .... been getting the BIP as well, I feel the same as you Marilyna what part of deluded is the twat!!! to think i would waste another penny..... after the chaos he caused, i dont know where he gets the nerve!!! they are relentless even when they know you know, they still persist..:eek:

marilyna and tigerlil like this.
  15. miss_trust

mind y0u the best one I got was the request for funds thru MSN messenger coz i wouldn't return the BIPS, 2 words on that one AS IF

marilyna and tigerlil like this.
  16. Bella

Bella Google Queen

lol - we call this a "one bell" - and yeah baby rat i met did this often - in the end i would just do the same to him... cheeky feckers!! (M never did this!)

sparkle and tigerlil like this.
  17. miss_trust

:D He never found it funny when my english suddenly got worse though, mind you I am Scottish so thickening the accent is always a bonus!! As are the few choice arabic phrases I have learned over the years (am too much of a lady to repeat them tho, lol)

18. miss_trust

and look I even got a profile pic, lol

19. DragonZest

DragonZest TLR tester

Got to love a bit of Scots thrown in. I loved it when, in a nightclub, me and my mate could talk to each other and the rats that tried to encircle us had noooo idea what we were talking about. I bet they don't come across that often since they speak soo many languages. :D

The BIP thing...i've never had this to be honest but have heard of it happening alot with others

Beansontoast likes this.
  20. marilyna

Wakefield girl,

The rats have such a high opinion of themselves, and think you and I are idiots to call them back when they BIP. I guess some women do call back to hear what they have to say:eek:

wakefield gal likes this.
  21. marilyna

Now that is disrespectful, what does he take you for?

22. Marilyna, he has bip'ed and called with all sorts of blatant bullshit since being deported, i was a tad surprised he still had my number to be honest:eek:

and if his OTHER woman are getting BIP too, please understand you are not the only one and he is now desperate for another victim.... and if you have any doubts at all mail me, i will give you all the numbers he calls me off....and his undying love for me texts(yawn)..... ( think about it, how would i know his NEW TUNISIAN number if he is not contacting me!!!)

even better.... i speak bullshit back to him LMFAO... i use as much of his ill gotton dinar as i can keeping him on the phone with utter crap lol....

marilyna likes this.
  23. marilyna

Wakefield girl,

I don't have any doubts. I could not believe my eyes, when I saw my rat BIP me, last week. It is like we are total doormats. As you say, after what they have done, there is no way I could have a conversation with him. I can see what you are saying about speaking bullshit to your rat. Where I am with my rat, is there is nothing further that I have to say to him. There was a time to talk, and it is long gone, girl. At this moment and time there is nothing, nada, zilch that he can say to me that would be acceptable or plausible. Bloody cheek, sending me a BIP months later to say what! The thought of hearing his voice,makes me want to puke. His strategy of giving his friend my number and getting his friend to BIP me didn't work, until the friend called, and as soon as I knew the connection, I hung up on him. He can BIP all he wants,he is history.

24. Marilyna, trust me hun, he is history.... he has called and BIP'ed from friends phones as well.
    He cant be that daft not to know that i talk to his wife! by the way she gets the same BIPS and calls laugh. He tells her the same as me, she too is not interested (thankgod)... but while he is wasting his
    dinar on us with his bullshit another victim is spared so to speak!!!
    He will tire of this i am sure, thats when his attentions will turn or already be with his next line up... we know there was other woman involved with him here in England, i hope they read this and ask questions, and dont just believe he is different with them!!!

I care NOTHING for him.... i have moved on a long time ago, fortunatley for me i met him in england and he only got 3mths of my time, and a small amount of cash... i consider myself to have had a great escape from the brute, all things considered.

I had to laugh when he invited me to go stay with his family, next week... for Ramadan, he said his family will make nice time for me:confused:N shudder!!!!! i said how lovely of them, he then said, oh when you come you hire a car so we can go out and dont have to stay in the village....lmfao x

marilyna likes this.
  25. marilyna

Wakefield girl,

Your rat has nerve,as mine does, after all that he did.Inviting you to go and stay with his family, for Ramadan:eek: Thank God you are not the type to give him another chance. His story is one that I will never forget, the brute, and what he did to his wife and all of you, that article in the newspaper about him was chilling.

Could you please put his photo back in the gallery, or on the thread about him?

Sadly some women will believe he will be different, and that they need to give him another chance, and he is reformed,lol. Good luck to them, with this brute, I think anyone who was involved with him and his violence, is lucky to be alive.

I was fortunate like you, my rat got some money,pressies, and my time. Thank god it never got to the marriage stage. A friend of mine's husband left her the day after he got ILR a few years ago. All she went through with the bastard. Unfortunately, she cut all ties with anyone who was connected to Tunisia, I wonder how she is.