MEET THE FOCKERS

W

wakefield gal

I will speak with Alazima to see if we can resurrect the original thread.... it had to be taken down because he did locate his wife and all sorts of chaos come
out of it...and to the article in the paper, although it done the trick in locating him having him arrested and detained in jail then deported from england. it was not
a accurate account and im afraid the journalist tried to shirley valentine it and misquoted alot of things said.... hey ho press for you laugh. I was not mentioned once;)

there is ongoing campaigns to highlight what happened here, i do know a more acurate account is being published in 'take a break' ( around 8 august ) and an interveiw on
Good Morning is being done! there is also an investigation as to why no checks had been made prior to him being given a visa to the UK, he gave false papers that went undetected. He has served time in prison for violent offences in Tunisia. Makes you wonder how many other violent criminals are allowed into the UK:confused:

I am glad you are strong too Marilyna *hugz* i think the rats rely on their victims being weak and too humiliated to come forward. XxX

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
Look forward to reading the more accurate account, let me know when it is published. I don't read take a break, but will do on this occasion.:) You stay strong too Wakefield girl sending you hugz back.XxX

miss_trust

Lol Dragonzest, they don't get my accent at all if I put it on real heavy, the BIP thing is just pure ignorance as I have said my "adoptive" brother seldom does it - he says he has more respect for me than to do that. I have never had the interest to find out what the rats want when they BIP. marilyna I caught a "would be" rat once and he BIP'd me 10 times in 5 minutes then sent text asking why I didn't fone him back (which I didn't reply to either, lol) - my favourite 2 words - AS IF

Katherine

Oh my God, the NERVE. My guy only bips me to give me to communicate info (as do I), it usually means "I'm online, come if you can", stuff like that. Not to make me call back! When I feel like talking to him I call him. When he wants to talk he calls me. Sometimes he tells me "bip me when you get there so I know you're safe", things like that. That's about it...
Plus it's so much cheaper for them to call than for us.

annemcc

I never received any bips requests for money or prezzies he turned out to ba a rat xx

CUDDLE

Herein lies the danger they can hide their rattyness so well....Sometimes they do not fit in the standard pattern of ratty behaviour at all. It can take years for them to show their true colours.......If only there was a guaranteed formula for spotting a rat !!!

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
we would all of keepted our money and minds if we had that formula cuddles hahaha.... x

NetNiet

EVIL member :D
I think the BIP has nothing to do with being a "rat" or not, it's very normal to do it between Tunisian men aswell, they want to speak but don't have money at their mobile, a lot off Tunisian men and women are doing it.

When I'm in Holland and I have to speak him at his mobile, I BIP him so he calls me, that's cheaper to call from tunisia to europe than the other way, but mostly whe use skype.

miss_trust

ok so how many BIPs did the X rats try in one sitting - my record for unanswered BIPs is 24 calls within 10 minutes, could make a good name for an album with this....
"Now that's what I call desperate"

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
ok so how many BIPs did the X rats try in one sitting - my record for unanswered BIPs is 24 calls within 10 minutes, could make a good name for an album with this....
"Now that's what I call desperate"
yes miss _trust lets call the album BIP ME IN THE MORNING BIP ME IN THE NITE JUST BIP ME ANY TIME IM A TUNIE AND DONT BE TO BLOODY TIGHT...... HAHAHAHAHAH

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
im luvin u marylou:)
hahaha tigerlil its coz you just love it when you hear me singing some ppl have said i got a lovely singing voice you wanna see me coming out of o conners bar singing roll out the barrel the tunies love that one :D

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna do?
There's a rat in mi kitchen what am I gonna go?
I'm gonna fix that rat thats what I'm gonna do,
I'm gonna fix that rat they..... dont like when i sing this one for some reason:confused: they dont mind drinking my red wine thou...... xxx

miss_trust

right, that's the first track for "Now's that what I call desperate"......any other suggestions?

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
you can ring my bell ring my bell :D but we would have to change the words to my fone

Top Bottom