MEET THE FOCKERS

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
A Tunisian in a white vest on the front cover, bloody hell he would get more money be snapped up by the makers of Daz haha. Then colgate cos of his ring of confidence (Hope someone else remembers that ad)

By the way i know how they keep them vests white, they Javel them....thats bleach to you and me.

Lets stick with our TLR logo, he's rather sweet, wonder how many girlies he's had though ? pmsl
its ok cuddle i rem that ad i was thinking more ove what he does with his other ring :eek: yes lets stay wiv the logo coz hes the belt thing going on and a lot ove them do stand like that dont they ... x

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
yes but dont forget to tell them its GELMARNI lol very expensive stuff
hahahahaha cuddle thats so funny--- the jeans and tops are coming on my next visit babes i promise i only get 15kg with thomas cook i couldnt carry them all :eek: but i got you ur lap top and new fone you wanted haha

CUDDLE

im pmsl here picturing it all. Yes i can imagine what he might do with his other ring, i know what i would like to do with it , he would be able to sing soprano anyway afterwards.

Bloody hell when you think about all the things they do its like a comedy show. Preening themselves like bloody peacocks, in a vest like my grandad used to wear at 80yrs old, hair gelled to the max, and have you noticed how balding most of them are (not using our designer gelmarni see). Im thinking Rab C Nesbitt haha.

How about you and me do stand-up !( comedy i mean ) come on get your mind outta there haha.

I need to re- coup some of my losses might be perfect way to go. What you say?;)

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
im pmsl here picturing it all. Yes i can imagine what he might do with his other ring, i know what i would like to do with it , he would be able to sing soprano anyway afterwards.

Bloody hell when you think about all the things they do its like a comedy show. Preening themselves like bloody peacocks, in a vest like my grandad used to wear at 80yrs old, hair gelled to the max, and have you noticed how balding most of them are (not using our designer gelmarni see). Im thinking Rab C Nesbitt haha.

How about you and me do stand-up !( comedy i mean ) come on get your mind outta there haha.

I need to re- coup some of my losses might be perfect way to go. What you say?;)
hahahah oh you no it takes them time to get ready for a nite out ( not like there paying ) i rem my grandad had a vest like that walked around wiv it on all the time.... its all the the gell thats makes them bald i think... Nesbitt hahahahah can see them all dipping in the old gunk getting all sexy looking for a nite ove hunting lol xxxx

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
hey you liking my vest 2... I think you ave lovely eyes sweety you no im liking you for this .... sorry i no undestrand :D X

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
Thanks Marilyna,

you want to buy a ticket for our first show (we're not rats honest) We will turn up on time and everything ...
yes but tell her we will always charge extra dinar if she not been to our show befor and will she need taxi hahaha

miss_trust

A Tunisian in a white vest on the front cover, bloody hell he would get more money be snapped up by the makers of Daz haha. Then colgate cos of his ring of confidence (Hope someone else remembers that ad)

By the way i know how they keep them vests white, they Javel them....thats bleach to you and me.

Lets stick with our TLR logo, he's rather sweet, wonder how many girlies he's had though ? pmsl
Yep cuddle I do remember the Colgate ads - not sure I want to know how many girlies TRL has had, lol

CUDDLE

marylou,

I really love that vest, im jealous now cos i want one. Impressive bust you got going there too.

I f Marilyna falls for our lies, woops sorry i mean lines, we must take her the scenis route earn more that way haha. Hope she cant speak Arabic either.

This time next year we're b millionaires......

Off to coffee next, drum up a bit more business hehe

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
marylou,

I really love that vest, im jealous now cos i want one. Impressive bust you got going there too.

I f Marilyna falls for our lies, woops sorry i mean lines, we must take her the scenis route earn more that way haha. Hope she cant speak Arabic either.

This time next year we're b millionaires......

Off to coffee next, drum up a bit more business hehe
i got a spare one if you want it rem it looks beeter if you dont wear a bra with it.... A bit ove arabic music blasting out untill her ears hurt and skidding up a few dirt roads with a few motor bikes in and out and she will be none the wiser :D yes this time next year we will be rich ( as del boy said you no it makes sence haha ) so rich we might be able to book in the sinbad for a week hahahah xxxxx

CUDDLE

Ok i will have the spare vest ta very much, dont bother washing it i wear it smellier the better haha.

Thats the top sorted what shall we wear with it?

I got some lovely pointy shoes lol, practise wearing them later.

If i aint online later you know i have done myself an injury hehe, skidded in the gelmarni in my pointy shoes and string vest.Glad the postman dont come on a Sunday lol.xx

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
you will get use to it cuddle just walk tall and think of tunie you"ll be rite x

CUDDLE

marylou it's ok i can even dance in em now hehe,thinking of tunie is all i needed.

Me vest is a bit smelly though think it will be ok for another few weeks.

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
marylou it's ok i can even dance in em now hehe,thinking of tunie is all i needed.

Me vest is a bit smelly though think it will be ok for another few weeks.
cuddle that dirty smell is all you need to get a rat dont you dare wash it girl :D

marylou

Tigerlils favourite
:eek: love the new look marylou, that'll attract them, i do believe rats like dirty smells, lol
thanks miss_trust i do try my best i like to look nice incase i bump into a nice decent tunie ratman as i get off the plane and hes just finished waveing off his gf.... hey might even put some lippy on i might catch a good one then hold my handbag and every thing :cool:

miss_trust

more like run off with it, saves time and charm, your money his pocket same end for him,

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This is an informative message, which can be useful to any woman in a relationship with a tunisian guy whom she suspects to be a Bezness?

One of the technics they use to make us trust them is to meet the family.

You know, in our European countries, even though we tend to be less conservative, meeting the family remains a symbol of commitment into a relationship.
So then, when we think of the ultra-conservative arab culture, we are more than honored when our luscious boyfriend takes us to meet his family.

And we should be right, because Tunisian guys are not supposed to bring his girlfriend home unless he plans to marry her.
However, rememeber Bezness guys don't really play by the rules, nor do they pay much attention to cultural and traditional beliefs, as long as the "gazelle" can pay, he is willing to take her home.

Most of the time, the family acknowledges this behavior since the "Gazelle" will provide the family with presents, money or even a visa for their son.

So there are different scenarios :
(1) Scenario n° 1 : Modern Man
This guy will not hesitate to take you home to meet his family.
Why is that ?
Because he wants you to believe that he is open to occidental culture.
Well before believing any crap that comes out of the guy's mouth, please remember that Tunisia is a conservative country in regards to relationships, and this is even more true in the Southern regions.
Tunisian families pay a lot of attention to what "people think". Should it be their neighbors, or other members of the family.
Therefore, it is not recommanded that Tunisian guys should have a non Muslim girlfriend.

If your Tunisian Boyfriend invites you to meet the family quickly, (less than a year after the beginning of the reltionship), I advise you to run for your life, and more importantly for your bank account.
(2) Scenario n°2 : The shy guy, really ?
The fake shy guy will not take you home immediately, he will wait for 4-6 months.
Either because he really fears the reaction of his parents, but more importantly because he wants you to trust that he is not applying scenario n°1, which is easilly recognizable, and supiscious behavior.
However, in the event that your boyfriend is a Bezness, in both scenarios, the first encounter with the family will probably look like this :
- Don't expect to leave the house without tasting the homemade couscous and mint tea with your boyfriend's mom and sisters..
- The aforementionned mom and sisters will probably look at you like you were the incarnation of the Earth Goddess (but they will talk among themselves in arab so you won't understand, and laugh about your looks or compare you to the other naive girlfriends who sat there before you).
- It is usually the mother or the older sister, depending on who knows your language best, who will ask you what you do in life, if you have a job, where you live etc..
This does not mean that they are interested in you or in your life, however, please consider the image of you being the (cash) cow and the mother or the sister, being the farmer, evaluating your potential for the family's well being.

In other words, if you are a good investment or not.

You will probably not meet the dad during those lunches, he probably stays in a different room, watching TV, since he doesn't really care about you or your presence.
Maybe when you start sending Western Union, he will make the effort to come and talk to you..

In conclusion , please, ladies, stop thinking that you are so irreplaceable, and please start to realize that in many cases, you are no more than an investment to help a whole family earn a better life
Exactly, whole family is on it.

Top Bottom