Mentality of a RAT!!!

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by crystal, Nov 23, 2012.

1. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Really I cant figure them out...
    Are they smart
    Are they stupid
    What do they want.
    When they get the love of a good woman and a life they could not wish for with prospects. why do they throw it away..Really what is the pot at the end of the Rainbow..
    A life in Tunisia, with what no job.. there stolen money wont last long.
    How can they live a lie for so long..
    I know many will answer money and yes this is the conclusion.
    what i really want to know is what goes on in there heads..
    Are they basically genetically so different from us..because really there behaviour is beyond my comprehension..
    maybe there is no answer.just all there behaviour seems to be the same..
    Looking forward to your posts

Amira, Judithlyn, Amber and 8 others like this.
  2. I must say Crystal, it is pretty baffling.

3. marylou

marylou Tigerlils favourite

i think there really just educated fools ... they can sit on their lazy rat arse doing nothing all day and have loads of woman jumping on and off planes bringing them presents and money being all loved up with them giving them any thing they stamp their feet for so i think they got it the rite way and it works for them so they must be doing sothing rite ... how many men do you see that happing to here :eek: just go on line chat up a woman ask her to pop over and shes there with her purse and brains hanging out :thumbsup: all for the love of a good man it just wouldnt happen... but tunie men seem to do it really well ... its not what goes on in their head they dont have to use it coz its the woman running there for fake love that keeps them all in a job :sneaky: no woman no money simple .... they might have to get a real job then :rolleyes:

Judithlyn, Amber, Browning and 9 others like this.
  4. soblue3

soblue3 Alive n kicking

I believe that such people are smart but shallow and unable to form any normal attachments with others, have no empathy and therefore are not able to imagine the pain and suffering they cause, and those who can imagine and yet do it are very scary people who enjoy the power they have over those whom they take advantage of. It is possible that there are genetic differences in the part of the brain which controls emotions, or at least some studies have shown that. they will never see the light. oops and money is power.

Judithlyn, Amber, Kristy and 6 others like this.
  5. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

So true... there are so many of them all doing the same thing and getting away with it....and yes Marylou you are right but how do they get away with it as you say this would never happen here we would not be taken in...So how do they manage it....This is a wide variety of woman..nationalities ages surely then we are not all the stupid ones...
    Is it that we have breed rats by our compliance.. That has made them arrogant..and actually then our own fault...
    Is it conditioning with them..what drives them... The callous cold hearted way they behave for such a prolonged period of time..suggests there inadequate of human emotion.. this to me is Genetics...

Judithlyn, Amber and wallah like this.
  6. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Less of the Sarcasm Sue.... I am sure you have a opinion and really i value what you say....

Honest I wont send the Gordon Highlanders down to you

7. Ariel

Ariel Under the Sea Staff Member

I think Sue was being genuine Crystal!!!

8. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Really.......I apologise Sue.... But still looking at this screen with one eye shut!!!

9. Ariel

Ariel Under the Sea Staff Member

My opinion is that it has more to do with nurture than nature. Remember that these little boys are brought up as demi-gods in their households, their mothers and sisters do everything for them and they can do no wrong (even when they clearly have done wrong). Add in a culture/religion where the belief is that everything is pre-destined (with lack of commitment to the actual 'moral' teachings) and nothing becomes their responsibility. There is also the factor among some that non-muslim/non-Tunisian women are not seen as deserving of the same treatment and respect as their own womenfolk. The Ego of many of the Tunisian men who appear on this site is extremely over-developed to the point where they even believe their own shit :D

10. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Very true... even to the point of death is pre destined...... yes very closed minds...no remorse...and a apology is beyond them even if there wrong.. yes the biggest shock for them when they get here is to change there thinking..that actually woman have as many rights as men.. So how do they get away with what they do!!!

Judithlyn and Amber like this.
  11. the one thing that always gets me is how they are so desperate to get out of Tunisia but after a couple of years of ripping a Lady off they go back to live there for good?
    I just don't get it.

12. marylou

i think that when women go on holiday and they see these tan up good looking sex machines they fall for it ... coz i will admit it myself there are some nice looking tunies very different from uncle bob and dave from up the road...

Judithlyn, twitter, Bella and 6 others like this.
  13. marylou

coz they got what they wanted in the 1st place a few dollars in there tight jeans pockets and then want to run back home to mummy .....

Judithlyn, Browning and sparkle like this.
  14. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Me neither...what are they going back to...poverty...depression ...is there lives going to be better than they have already.. Do they think they have to..are they so conditioned...is there a pact before they get here..and what they have to do..for the family is there actually a hierarchy that is pulling there strings.. So therefore are they actually in a weird perverted way victims of there own families..cause I could not go against my morals and principles for a short time and send my son out to be unhappy for a day let alone years....for money..

15. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

yeah.. u need to be attracted...but here it wears of quick..we just aint taken in the same and certainly dont marry them...

16. sparkle

sparkle Classy Bird

It's the deep look in the eye's, the tears the words of love, so sincere how could it not be real love, :rolleyes:

17. i think you may well have hit the nail on the head there. Someone else mentioned a while back that they are very patriotic.

Judithlyn likes this.
  18. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

I think it is the insular life that they have been brought up in...as T sun quoted...they have been nowhere before...they get here but really cant cope with the real world...the extended family the woman taking care of them so they can spend half there life in a coffee shop..cause really they like there lives.. pampered..pruned and waited on hand and foot. All they want is us the woman with the money the brains to succeed in Tunisia with a business a house and let them sit on there arses all day whilst we do all the work...

Judithlyn, Amber and marilyna like this.
  19. marylou

yep thats the one sparkle plus they all love to say how they are hot in the bed and some even tell you how big they are :sneaky:

sparkle likes this.
  20. Like you say, completely different culture to ours, not saying that some don't adapt as they obviously do. but in the main i think you are spot on with your summery of how they want to live.

Judithlyn, catwoman1 and Amber like this.
  21. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

So ...how then...well.....bearing in mind the high divorce rate..also preplanned and that they are human... how is it physically and mentally posible to live with sleep with have a life with someone you dont love.... for years...surely there must be something there and also they have actually missed the fact that they do actually love there wives...but really Alah and the family is more important...If you look at a Tunisian family..the mum and dad bearly speak he flicks the tv and she works in the kitchen...serving everyone...although the sons hail her with great esteem, and would never question the Dad..there is no warmth..maybe that is it...its not important o be happy just accepting... How conditioned and sad...thanks knew I would get there in the end...

Judithlyn, Amber and annibee like this.
  22. That's not a situation i would like to be involved in, it all seems like a marriage of conveneince. I can't see a way of breaking that mentallity, although there are some happilly married ladies on here who's Tunisian husbands have changed their attitutes, but in the main i think they are just looking at a two year con to get their pot of gold and to hell with any hurt feelings. To us it's disgusting, to them, a way of life :(

Judithlyn, catwoman1, Amber and 4 others like this.
  23. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

yes in a nut shell...you hit the nail on the head.. Hopefully modern day Tunisian men do realise that there life is actually there own and have the balls to keep there happiness

24. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

They end up with their own women in the end, who they consider good women, anyone else is to be used. The stolen money is usually for the Tunsian virgin bride.

Judithlyn, Amber, Kristy and 5 others like this.
  25. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Rattery exists in other parts of the world, what we are looking at is the different scales of rattery.

We know people on holiday have their guards down, sand,sun,***. I think what drives them is what they believe they can gain, and what they see their friends doing. Then all the stories in the coffee shops that are fabricated.

Judithlyn, catwoman1, Amber and 3 others like this.