Met married and now 3 years later

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by neela, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Coyote

Coyote New Member

Oh ... my personal recommendation judging by what you wrote so far: Seperate AND report it to the office (Ausländerbehörde), what happens then is not your problem anymore - OR demand a normal and honest marriage life as you both probably have agreed on by the time of marriage. If he is not interested in that anymore - then see above.

rose711, marilyna, Pearla and 4 others like this.
  2. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

A very informative post and wise advice Coyote:)

Amber likes this.
  3. neela

neela Well-Known Member

like the advice from Coyote.

4. kati3366

kati3366 Well-Known Member

@neela and he is right.
    I'm German, living in Germany with my tunisian husband. Last prolongation of AE ( Aufenthaltserlaubnis ) we had to go together to the ABH. And I had to sign
    an official paper that we are still LIVING like married couple.
    So the most easy way for you: go to your ABH ( Ausländerbehörde ) and tell them the truth.

marilyna, Pearla, Amber and 3 others like this.
  5. neela

neela Well-Known Member

Well 6 months down the line its over but not sorted out I feel very stupid /naive but have to get on with life, he has to move out, is going to tunisia for 2 weeks so I can breath out and lick my wounds. then sort out what I have to do. He wants to go as already mentioned in the thread so who organises what?

6. niknak

niknak Active Member

Dear Neela dont feel stupid and you are not naive...this idiot did not deserve you....let him go back to his shitty life in Tunisia and just think yourself lucky....you will be free from someone who has the mentality of an flea....jumping about peeing out what they can from whoever and whatever they can......feelings are nothing to them.......they would fall in love with a billboard if they thought it would get them a visa...many of them do have their wee photos on billboards(bless) my ex did with some wench kissing it!!! Twanker! I dont know about organising his ass to be kicked back into Tunisia...but there are plenty of members on TLR that will give you the relative information....All the best...take care ...I wish you well..x

ExNorway, Pearla, Amber and 1 other person like this.
  7. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

Niknak
    just spotted your avatar pic, you been having a wee party?

niknak likes this.
  8. niknak

niknak Active Member

Any excuse fora party NP......Thats my wee china dog I bought her for a fiver, called her Amber
    ....she's a big party animal...as you can see from her photo....lol ....likes the odd fag now and again.......ha ha ha

9. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

So sorry it didn't work out neela. Don't feel stupid/naïve, it's not your fault, nobody expects to be treated like this by anyone, let alone someone you love.
    As for who organises what, you organise your stuff, make sure you're secure, protect your assets etc. And let him organise his own stuff....
    Later, when you've licked your wounds and feeling stronger you can start looking into the practical stuff like divorce etc. but don't do anything rash or agree to anything while you're still feeling wounded.
    Big hugs

Lellaji, ExNorway, Pearla and 4 others like this.
  10. Big Bang Theory

Are you ok neela ??

Amber and the nutty professor like this.
  11. neela

neela Well-Known Member

Yes I am ok, yesterday he moved his belongings out of the flat into the cellar and is ready to go to tunisia on monday , we have not exchanged words for a few day as we are at home at different times. I am waiting to see what happens next. My eyes are open and I have support from my family. I have to get my head around a few things

Stina, Amber and niknak like this.
  12. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

How are you doing Neela, everything OK? Sending you comforting thoughts.
    Chances are big that your husband will come back from Tunisia with some new ideas and plans...be prepared!

13. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

You do... why is he going to Tunisia..be careful he could divorce you...and as Lawrence has said he will be back 100% you are where the money is... please take my advice protect yourself and your assets.. He will have many plans in his head now.. and the part that is his strongest asset is your confusion and love for him.. he will use this and keep you sweet... I hope he does not have LTR next thing he will have his Tunisian wife living with him beside him but still expecting you to be his friend... take control...stop his future as much as you can...limit the damage to yourself .. get angry///not sad,,,, and you are not niave...

rose711, ExNorway, MH007 and 8 others like this.
  14. AMINE12

AMINE12 Member

hmmmmmmmmmm SO THIS IS UR STOY !i catch now why u hate me loooooooool , coz no one gave all these details without lived in real !Why u don't ask ur self why he left u ? coz ur an evil , he wants to control his life !

15. AMINE12

AMINE12 Member

Just little thing u have to know , since now , any member attack me i will be his BIG ENEMY so stay away from me !

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

You little dickhead, who the hell cares :D

17. Fern

Fern Well-Known Member

Go and attention seek somewhere else. The world doesn't revolve round you. When you start slagging off people for no good reason I can't be arsed with you

FoolInLove, Lellaji, ExNorway and 2 others like this.
  18. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

Amine, go and crawl back under your rock!!!!

FoolInLove, ExNorway, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  19. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Amine, what you don't seem to understand is that, bigger and better and certainly much cleverer men have abused, threatened, and done their best to destroy most of the ladies on this site and guess what? All of them survived and what is more important --- came out the winner. To them, you are a nobody - just a poor sad little man sitting at a computer thinking that you are important, but to them your are a person of totally no importance. I suggest that you don't waste any more time writing toothless threats to unhearing ladies. Oh! and you are not likely to be deleted, as no-one is bothered about your abuse.

20. Laurence

Get off Neela's thread Amine, if you want to play around make one for yourselve!

Neela, hope you're doing OK and things are clearing up a bit for you.

21. neela

neela Well-Known Member

things are not really clearing up as lawrence said I am thinking he has his ideas, I know that he can stay here now as his visa has no time limit. the fact that we live separately does not matter as he has full time work and earns enough to stay. we are in Germany I am confused because he doesnt want a divorce and thinks we can be a married couple living separately but still be together (no doubt untill it suits him to change it) I am going backwards and forwards trying to find a way out half of me does not want to accept what has happened and half wants it over and done with. (Crystal silly question what is LTR). any ideas ? He has no access to my flat financially everything is separate. The ruling here for divorce is 1 year of living separate there can be financial repercussions but I know there are ways around that. I guess it my confusion thats the problem or weakness if you like.

22. neela

neela Well-Known Member

this strange person who writes inbetween I dont really understand what its all about and in my circumstances find it a bit silly skipped the rest

23. Big Bang Theory

neela, do not worry about AMINE12 he's just a stupid arse and everyone ignores his comments.

ExNorway and Alien like this.
  24. BrownGirl

BrownGirl Moderator And Queen of Summaries Staff Member

You won't have to read any more of his childish comments ;)

ExNorway, Alien, wallah and 3 others like this.
  25. Laurence

Neela, I think that your husband wants to be careful in order to not loose the right to enter Germany...he fears that divorcing too soon would jeopardize this right, maybe give you the opportunity to proove a "grey marriage" or he just doesn't want to spend money on a divorce... Anyhow, he is not a true husband but a fake. I know this is hard to hear, but it's reality.
    Find a lawyer who knows the subjec in depth (try via 1001 Geschichte?) and you will get the right picture. Kick his ass!!!!!