Met married and now 3 years later

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by neela, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

This is true. The culture difference is difficult to manage. Western women have a totally other upbringing and way of life then what is normal in Tunisia. A Tunisian man have another upbringing than men here. The hole culture is different. And Islam is not only a religion, it is a way of living. It has a very strong influence on every day living . So even to get a relation work with a genuine Muslim man born and rised in Tunisia is a very difficult thing. It will require a lot of love, patience and hard work from the both .To make a marriage work with a rat is impossible !! B/c this is a one way relation. The rat does not have the foundation which should be the ground pilar in the relation to make it into a success. It does not matter how much one party in a relationship sacrifice or love if not both go in the same direction. It is not a defeat to have to realize that a relationship like this can not continue. It is not love having to obliterate the self and only give and never get anything back. A rat has no real feelings to give. It is only to obtain benefits. It is best to put a line and move on. It's hard to do. But we should know that it is the best decision we has ever taken. Never look back, never think what if ..... There Will Never Be a "if" There could never have been anything else. He had nothing to give. Just wanted to take.

2. neela

neela Well-Known Member

I am now relieved that its over and that I am free to lead my life as I choose. What simple say is true may be the religion and cultural differences play a part but I no longer want to debate these things my story is here for all to read, I will probably not post much more as there is nothing more to say. If you are reading here as a possible member or because you are curious or having a tunisian encounter my advice is to get out if there is one single iota of doubt in your gut save yourself a lot of heartache this is the minimum of damage that can happen.

3. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

True :thumbsup:

Stina likes this.
  4. neela

neela Well-Known Member

Thanks to all who helped me along the way good luck to those who come here searching for answers, if you are here you have doubts and rightly so

ijs, FoolInLove, spartacus and 4 others like this.
  5. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Hope everything goes well for you neela, you deserve the best of everything. pop in occasionally to say 'hi' if you can, just so's we know all is well. X

6. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

Well now it's even three more years later, how did it work out?