miscellaneous junk

W

WildCat

I believe he's new and that they just hired him... I'm pretty sure he's the entraineur adjoint but I can't find his name?
I think you're right, I looked in the team website and that position is blank :huh:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
I think their next game is not until August 22 so I'll probably have to wait until then LOL

alAzima

Staff member
Unless it was just a fluke, on Tv he looked sooooooooo yummy, which is why I'm trying so hard to find him LOL Looked just like my sweet Kasraoui

mezoo

The Decider
On the plus side you've saved on dog food for the week and just maybe if you let boughous have his way - you might not have a duck problem anymore. ;)
neighbors would love it. they hate the ducks. they go up through their yard's which is along the creek where they live. every time they come parading through their yards and up across the street to our house. you should see the looks we get and of course nour just says fuggggggggg them!!! :coffee: and calls loudly here duck ducky ducky duck here ducky ducky duck...:ben: today's duck news,,,by the way, we have a small feeder for birds in the front yard. not real high as such, looks like a "roman column" and nour has a plate of sorts on top filled with bird food. i look out the window and the dang ducks have now realized that they, when their neck is stretched, can reach up into the feeder. these ducks empty the thing in 5 minutes. there goes a bag of bird food in one sitting for these ducks. man what are we into here>>??? :zwall: :mad: :coffee:

alAzima

Staff member
Wow! Pretty soon you're going to be able to add them as dependents on your tax returns lol

alAzima

Staff member
Are you sure it's not that you love Nour and Nour loves dogs and ducks? LOL :tongue:

Like I love my husband and my husband loves birds, but I do not love birds (chardonnet) stupid things never shut up!! :mad:

mezoo

The Decider
Are you sure it's not that you love Nour and Nour loves dogs and ducks? LOL :tongue:
Like I love my husband and my husband loves birds, but I do not love birds (chardonnet) stupid things never shut up!! :mad:
birds or husband? :huh:

Top Bottom