Mohamed Amine Chebel - Mahdia

magic

Now im a bad person and he hates me and blocked my kids boo fkn hoo.he let me take overdose and didnt warn anyone and never checked i was alive ! But i am bad person !

alemancita

Now im a bad person and he hates me and blocked my kids boo fkn hoo.he let me take overdose and didnt warn anyone and never checked i was alive ! But i am bad person !
He is a f......ing bastard and he only abused you my dear. You are really better without him and please take your time to recover and make yourself a priority now xxxx

Last edited:

ExNorway

This name I mean ( all) the names not the Mo, but the rest as well seems familiar I am sure 95% that a Norwegian women was with him for a 3-6 month period 1 1/2year ago.

Anyhow don't think he will ever show any human emotion @magic
Like " care " - he do not care - so why should You care ? - if he is angry he will be if You ( or others ) delete him or not! ( That i say if you are not in Tunisia ).

Xxx

magic

Thank you.does this norwegian woman belong to this group or did she post about him before.he told me he was with a french woman briefly xxx

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Some comments were misleading like you knew him from someone else.
Good Morning,Magic, I hope you are doing fine :)
Please show me the misleading comments. I don´t see any.
Perhaps it´s a language barrier ;) What country are you from ?

magic

No when u said theres another victim here regarding mother hens thread i thought she knew another victim.but u mean she is a victim herself ? God i hate that word .xxxx

Top Bottom