Mohamed Amine Chebel - Mahdia

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Now im a bad person and he hates me and blocked my kids boo fkn hoo.he let me take overdose and didnt warn anyone and never checked i was alive ! But i am bad person !

A

alemancita

Now im a bad person and he hates me and blocked my kids boo fkn hoo.he let me take overdose and didnt warn anyone and never checked i was alive ! But i am bad person !
He is a f......ing bastard and he only abused you my dear. You are really better without him and please take your time to recover and make yourself a priority now xxxx

Last edited:

ExNorway

Junior Rat Expert
This name I mean ( all) the names not the Mo, but the rest as well seems familiar I am sure 95% that a Norwegian women was with him for a 3-6 month period 1 1/2year ago.

Anyhow don't think he will ever show any human emotion @magic
Like " care " - he do not care - so why should You care ? - if he is angry he will be if You ( or others ) delete him or not! ( That i say if you are not in Tunisia ).

Xxx

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Thank you.does this norwegian woman belong to this group or did she post about him before.he told me he was with a french woman briefly xxx

Heidi

Inactive
Some comments were misleading like you knew him from someone else.
Good Morning,Magic, I hope you are doing fine :)
Please show me the misleading comments. I don´t see any.
Perhaps it´s a language barrier ;) What country are you from ?

magic

Junior Rat Expert
No when u said theres another victim here regarding mother hens thread i thought she knew another victim.but u mean she is a victim herself ? God i hate that word .xxxx

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
No when u said theres another victim here regarding mother hens thread i thought she knew another victim.but u mean she is a victim herself ? God i hate that word .xxxx

Magic you need sleep :D
You got help from MH to post him here, and help to put him in the gallery.
No other victims in this thread but you as i see it.
Don´t let him minipulate you. Block and delete and GET SOME SLEEP :love:

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Im at the point of hate now.wat do udo with that.im drinking again cos of him.why hasnt anyone cm forward ???? Hes clearly a rat shit

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Im at the point of hate now.wat do udo with that.im drinking again cos of him.why hasnt anyone cm forward ???? Hes clearly a rat shit
It can take a long time for someone else to come forward:
Sometimes they don't realise it was Bezness, they just think it was a bad relationship.
Sometimes they just never find this site.
Maybe other victims don't speak English so they might have written about him on another language site.
Many are to embarrassed/confused etc. to write but they are reading here (many many members join and regularly log on but never write anything)
Many many many feel 'guilt' and this is why they don't come forward.
Many continue to be manipulated by the rat.
The list goes on........

But be assured that your posts are helping/will help other victims even if they never let you know :(

And please stop drinking, don't let him harm you any more, he's not worth it, your life is too precious.

Big hugs xx

Heidi

Inactive
Dear Magic, please don´t start drinking, You yourself are responsible for your health and wellbeing. Don´t blame someone else. Get help and don´t fall of the wagon :)

You remind me a little bit of a little child, who says

"Serves my parents right, that I have a belly ache, why did they let me eat so much ice cream"

Top Bottom