Mohamed Amine Chebel - Mahdia

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by MH007, Jul 23, 2015.

1. dotty

dotty Member

thanks xx

AmberHeart likes this.
  2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

@dotty is she in denial.believe me i know wat that is like.wen all said and done he was with us at the same time! And engaged in april to us both.and there will be more..i found out loads of things..but he always squirmed out of it.she can ask me anything.im not a liar.but he will say i am like he said other women were who told me things.the first half of this year we were trying to get pregnant.we were moving to ireland! Wat was he going to tell her then.believe me he is vile.i never ever thought hed speak to me the way he has.cos hes been caught

AmberHeart likes this.
  3. dotty

dotty Member

i totaly understand i think my friend will see him for what he really is i never thought he was like that either if i hadnt seen the proof with my own eyes why dose he feel the need to treat women this way dose he just want kids all over the place horrible man

AmberHeart, Belladonna and Peppermint like this.
  4. magic

magic Well-Known Member

@dotty no..he only wants a visa.he will not love a western woman.he will bleed her dry then leave her with nothing and marry a tunie virgin.cos he is a parasite to tunies cos all they want is money! Why do u think hes not married to one! Hes 32.no home.no money.he sells sex.women pay for him! Hotels.gifts.i bought him that millions aftershave..hed have preffered a camera.ungrateful.no respect for us.they think we r whores and all they got is their dick....they think we want that..not love ! He tricked me cos we were trying for a baby.i have intimate photos..so i believed i was the only one.swore on his mum.dead dad.allah that hed never leave me! Begged me to have tattoo of his name..on breast..lol...or wrist

AmberHeart likes this.
  5. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Btw i am on sick money for depression due to many deaths in family.he took this money.he bought me alive and i thought he loved me..but his many women are just options.

AmberHeart likes this.
  6. dotty

dotty Member

he told my friend that he dosnt even know who you are lol i said how can you say that when she has seen pics of him with you he said they have been photoshot haha he must think we are stupid

AmberHeart likes this.
  7. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Ha ha i have hundreds of photos...been trying to upload but quite hard on here.wonder y hes holding on to ur friend..he normally says.
    believe them then..talk with them..y u want to marry me then.he sounds quite desperate now..lack of tourists..or does she have money.where did she meet him ?

8. dotty

dotty Member

she meet him in tunisia

9. magic

magic Well-Known Member

In august same as me.tomorrow i will upload his cv and also we went to meet tunisian friend of mine together... she can verify.and his bf rabbi and abir.also i could tell her about his distinguishing feature !!!

10. dotty

dotty Member

Haha is it his big balls she told me about this he is disgusting don't know what you's see in him if I get my way she will never see him again

AmberHeart likes this.
  11. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Yes massive..how i know that mmm.i have pics of em.cd only be his ! Trying to upload now but cant.mm doesnt no me but on his viber n fb.also doesnt she think he says that about her..that he doesnt no her..if others find out.so he was big balling her in april then me.charming x nt he is.he CRIED to keep wedding money..prove i trust him.is april only time she went

AmberHeart likes this.
  12. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Oh and turns phone off..so all the viber 4 fbs numerous dating sites..women wont phone while he is servicing us.uses work phone..lol..wat work? In april with us 2 meant he in hotel for a month! Feb.june with me.did he REALLy work for u ? Electrician lol.how wd i KNOW about the fones.he really thinks he can get out of this

13. stupidone565

stupidone565 Well-Known Member

Big balling her ??????
    :D:D:D

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
    AmberHeart, FoolInLove and Laura2014 like this.
  14. dotty

dotty Member

She's been about 4 times April last yr they met she was there in July last yr April this yr and was ment to be going in August but all the flights got cancelled

AmberHeart likes this.
  15. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Mind boggles!!!

FoolInLove and stupidone565 like this.
  16. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Omg does she know about the old old 70 yr old woman he stayed in tejwith last august for 3 weeks! Same room! Ask my daughter she was there.found love letter in his BROWN hols bag! Denied sex of course...i knows too much..i hav friends from tej who asked him y u with that granny looool

AmberHeart likes this.
  17. stupidone565

Great balls of fire!....
    @magic hows the uploading going????

AmberHeart and magic like this.
  18. magic

magic Well-Known Member

19. dotty

dotty Member

Yes he put all the air con in my brothers apartment he won't be getting anymore wit I have 2 numbers for him aswell wot phone and his Samsung
    ee

AmberHeart likes this.
  20. dotty

dotty Member

Work phone and no more work from us

magic likes this.
  21. magic

magic Well-Known Member

@stupidone565 its going badly ! Worked last night but not now ! X

stupidone565 likes this.
  22. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Wen he with pensioner is wen he tried to have sex with me in hotel..oh the charmer..several timeshe wd wait for me by my room but i never turned up lol.i was with my girl! We r all not whores like he thinks

AmberHeart likes this.
  23. stupidone565

Somehow i have the feeling his posted balls will not be visible a long time.......

magic likes this.
  24. magic

magic Well-Known Member

@stupidone565 lol wat a stupid stupid prosi he is.so cock sure..lol.i hav pix of said balls and they are unmistakeable hee heee

25. magic

magic Well-Known Member

@dotty i wd like to tell ur friend smthing that wd really put her off.as if this hasnt already !i

AmberHeart likes this.