Mohamed Amine Chebel - Mahdia

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I've had 2 friend requests recently from this guy 2 slightly different names same profile pic.
What were the names? Hard to believe he's behaving this way when according to him....he's happily married and has a good life! :rolleyes: Actually....it's not hard to believe at all...rodents are all the same, they get given everything, yet still continue to scam and cheat :Evil: He'll tell the wife it's not him, that they are old accounts that have been hacked, he can't remember the password or email, or that somebody else set them up using his photo to cause trouble :rolleyes: Heard it all before...and she'll believe him :Cry:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
If there is a way to show that the friend requests came from Scotland, she would have to believe it
Is that possible? I wish I had a tech head! He'll find an excuse anyway, these rodents have a lie to cover every bloody scenario :rolleyes: @babe, can you remember the names he had those accounts in?

babe

What were the names? Hard to believe he's behaving this way when according to him....he's happily married and has a good life! :rolleyes: Actually....it's not hard to believe at all...rodents are all the same, they get given everything, yet still continue to scam and cheat :Evil: He'll tell the wife it's not him, that they are old accounts that have been hacked, he can't remember the password or email, or that somebody else set them up using his photo to cause trouble :rolleyes: Heard it all before...and she'll believe him :Cry:
Muhammed chagrawi an
Is that possible? I wish I had a tech head! He'll find an excuse anyway, these rodents have a lie to cover every bloody scenario :rolleyes: @babe, can you remember the names he had those accounts in?
I think the one that was put up earlier!!!!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
You have to be patient. Some users only come here from time to time.
I guess a lot of women are not interested in looking back and that´s the right track. They have fought their battle and move on.
The ones who are still in the scam, might still believe him or are afraid to name him.
Btw, it does not help when you write in the gallery
" Come forward u idiots " View attachment 10671
:D A little tact would be appreciated lol

Bloody hell just finished reading this. Tiny tits has got my head shreaded clearly taking meds from work or something.

As for those balls my god! knocks me ill just looking at the picture, could at least wear a long top to try and cover them.
Yep i understand he has a medical condition but noway could i walk around and be seen with him i would be too embarrassed.
However i do recognise them both her from the wives group and both from the visa page .
If a rat is outed on here i will in future post his thread on the visa page

Laura2014

Staff member
Bloody hell just finished reading this. Tiny tits has got my head shreaded clearly taking meds from work or something.

As for those balls my god! knocks me ill just looking at the picture, could at least wear a long top to try and cover them.
Yep i understand he has a medical condition but noway could i walk around and be seen with him i would be too embarrassed.
However i do recognise them both her from the wives group and both from the visa page .
If a rat is outed on here i will in future post his thread on the visa page
I started from the beginning again as I’d forgotten a lot. I’m on to page 28 now. Exhausted!

Mango Chutney

Staff member

Canadian_N8tive

Junior Rat Expert
@dotty no..he only wants a visa.he will not love a western woman.he will bleed her dry then leave her with nothing and marry a tunie virgin.cos he is a parasite to tunies cos all they want is money! Why do u think hes not married to one! Hes 32.no home.no money.he sells sex.women pay for him! Hotels.gifts.i bought him that millions aftershave..hed have preffered a camera.ungrateful.no respect for us.they think we r whores and all they got is their dick....they think we want that..not love ! He tricked me cos we were trying for a baby.i have intimate photos..so i believed i was the only one.swore on his mum.dead dad.allah that hed never leave me! Begged me to have tattoo of his name..on breast..lol...or wrist
Omg my rat wanted me to tattoo his name on myself too