Mohamed Amine Chebel - Mahdia

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Selfies are important to make him realize that it´s not the photographer who is making him look ugly ;)
He is definitely the consequence of inbreeding. I do hate to throw this word around willy nilly, but he seriously does look retarded, he looks like a simpleton. I cannot believe he looked at that and thought 'Ooooh, must put this on a social networking account'! I'd have deleted the bugger and killed anyone else that had a copy! :eek:

magic

This came on my news feed today! @Tina tomato , yes he's really changed hhhhh ... only in the fact...that he's now TURKISH ! Ha ha what a catch ... still playing.. while the cats away..the RATS will play...pewwww wat a relief I'm not stuck with him

magic

This is more like the 'handsome ' man I fell for... that other picture is particularly bad ..I'm surprised he didn't bin it .. he's extremely vain ..perhaps not his pic then. You can see the vainess as he has to be at the forefront all the time :rolleyes:

magic

Well I hope you will be proved wrong we shall see. I just find it a bit sad that everyone on here seems to be so certain and so determined to be proved right. I admire your convictions to your beliefs but I'm sure on some occasions people on here have been proven wrong as well as right x
No , never

magic

He's here :Evil: in Scotland :( get the champers out, and aim straight for his eye :p

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Those balls! Oh..those balls!! They ain't bloody normal! Gutted to see another rat made it here to line his pockets. That poor wife :( Lets see how quickly he saves enough money and runs back for his cousin, abandoning his wife and baby. Makes me so angry! May his balls freeze off in the Scottish winter :Evil:

Liona

Lets see how quickly he saves enough money and runs back for his cousin, abandoning his wife and baby. Makes me so angry! May his balls freeze off in the Scottish winter :Evil:
I bet he will cheat her very soon...Join to the best wishes to his balls.

Liona

Those balls ain't right! He needs to be sent off for medical science...they are deformed :sick::D:D
If there are the balls , it means he made some plastic operation:D. But I think there is some trash in his pocket just.;)

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
If there are the balls , it means he made some plastic operation:D. But I think there is some trash in his pocket just.;)
It goes down his right thigh (not that I've studied in detail :oops::D)....it's his bits 'n' bobs, no pocket goes that far down. His balls were already legendary on this site, but now that we have a pic, I actually feel quite nauseous :sick:

Liona

As I understand this guy has engagement once per year. This sort of men is so quickly indeed.

Last edited:

jemima

Omg this again, why don't you concentrate on your new Tunisian boyfriend/fience and your new restaurant and we,ll concentrate on our lives and everyone's happy

Top Bottom