Mohamed Amine Chebel - Mahdia

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by MH007, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

These comments really made me giggle :D My head is hanging with shame :oops::D

AmberHeart and Liona like this.
  2. Katie1971

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

God look at them all, mental illness are us, they all need locking up

3. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

The wife of this rat doesn't exactly look like a spring chicken, if you have a closer look at the arm...
    About what's hanging in his pants...éléphantiasis???

AmberHeart and magic like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Hahaha, it makes me cringe now when I look at them. I mean seriously...what was wrong with us? What were we thinking of? :oops::oops:
    I know right! That thing ain't normal! I've had the pic held at all angles in various lighting conditions, I've zoomed in, I've zoomed out...and it looks equally as horrific :D It's not right, omg...it's not right....IT' S JUST NOT RIGHT!!! I feel nauseous :sick:

Liona and magic like this.
  5. jemima

jemima New Member

Thanks for the nasty comments, I suppose you are all supermodels, and at nearly 9months pregnant I suppose you all were stick thin, just because I'm married to someone you don't like you think it you think itgives you the right to be nasty and personal

6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Many of us aren't spring chickens, it's Rats I dislike not their victims.

AmberHeart, ijs and Liona like this.
  7. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

Am not a spring chicken myself dear, in fact you're younger than me, as I couldn't be pregnant anymore even if I wanted to. So all the best to you and your baby!
    But why keep the ratty father? Because he will do you so much harm and your child as well... Don't you understand that you're means to an end?

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  8. jemima

jemima New Member

So slagging off the way I look is OK then, iv seen some of the comments put on here by trolls to some of you and was disgusted at what they have said but what I have just read tonight doesn't make you any better iv never been rude to any one of you on here

9. Whatwhat

Whatwhat New Member

You can say any thing about us called us all the bad names but we are more good than all... We are married soon we will have child so happy together and we will be always together... In the and of the day is only this magic will be the loser
    Make for ur self something to speak about it better than u spend all night spoke about us
    We been happy we are happy and we will be forever happy ....

10. Tina tomato

Tina tomato Member

Good god magic have you seen some of the pictures you have on your Facebook well before you made it more private that is and you have the audacity to throw shade on other people's looks. And while your so keen to mention how they're all rats how does that explain your posts on other forums about your new tunisian fiance and your flights out to see him .... honestly it beggers belief the hipocracy some people display on this page

jemima likes this.
  11. Mango Chutney

I NEVER bitch about a victim, not ever....I was one myself until last July. I don't like rats, I don't like visa hunting bezness boys....any victim has my sympathy and support. I will slate bezness boys and I feel no shame, they leave a trail of broken hearts and devastation behind them in their quest for greed. I bear no hard feelings towards you and the baby, have not said anything hurtful about you, but I will never say anything positive about a rat!
    There is not a soul on this site believes they're all rats, but we've got to be realistic about this one, my one and countless others. We do not expose the men we loved for fun, we expose them to warn people and it's hard, it is incredibly painful to post somebody you once loved on a website of this nature.

12. Whatwhat

Whatwhat New Member

U hurt a woman 9 months pregnant and u spoke about respect for "the victim"!!!!!!
    First who ask u to call her like that or defend her??!
    As we said before we are happy together and we don't need any help from anyone my wife is my love my friend my Queen ♕ the best beautiful woman in the planet
    She mean the world for me
    My husband is the best man that I met in my life and he mean everything for me and no one will change my idea about him
    So leave us in peace ✌

jemima likes this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Not all Tunisians are rats :rolleyes: "Tunisian Love Rats" is a forum about rats. Even if it´s true that Magic writes about her fiance in other threads, I see no reason, why she should write about him here or do you have proof that he is a rat weird.gif

14. Mango Chutney

Don't speak to me like that, you make me sick :Evil: Not only have rodents like you already destroyed enough innocent women, you have now chosen another innocent, decent, loving woman and worse yet, you have now created an innocent child too.
    Your wife has my loyalty, I once wore her shoes, but you....I wish you failure, I wish you nothing good.
    Thank God that baby will always have a good mother to love and adore her, thank God she will always put baby first, because you won't, you'll scarper and leave them once you've scammed enough money to return to your country a hero. A hero, ha....no pride, no morals...yet your country folk will construe you a hero for what you've done. It makes me sick!
    All victims have my loyalty, whether they are in the Amiga stage or not, whether they knew about bezness or not, but rodents...may you all burn in the fires of hell for what you do to good people.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and let me add, that I´m very happy, that it will be a baby girl :D

Liona, Laura2014 and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Whatwhat

Whatwhat New Member

sorry for all of u.. Not just my husband is Tunisian me too as I have his family name so what touch him touch me too.. we told u 1000 times our life it's not ur business.... U call my husband a bezness... Rat... Every bad names but... He is my love... My hero... everything to me
    U call my wife very bad names too but she look the sexy woman in this world in my eyes ( about magic go to the gym I think this will help u :p)
    About our baby * she have amazing dad and mom

17. Mango Chutney

Why are you writing yourself, but pretending to be your wife? Another rat with multiple personalities :rolleyes:
    I have no doubt your wife is nice, I already know your wife is attractive, I have no quibble with your wife, she is an innocent here, she's made the mistake we all made...she's followed her heart.
    Your wife has my pity for the indescribable pain you will send her way, an awful pain that I suffered myself. I have a quibble with you only...I hope this is clear.
    With regards to Magic, she is a good, painfully loyal woman, I know you will have no understanding of the word 'loyalty', none of you rodents do, so please, do Google it.
    Before you criticise Magic again and suggest the gym, may I please suggest you take your freak body to be medically examined by a health professional, coz boy....you ain't normal!!!
    You keep telling us you have a fantastic life and to leave you alone, so I find myself painfully curious as to why you choose to spend your life on here and no doubt....other social networking sites :rolleyes: Gotta keep those other little fishes dangling eh...because one day your wifes pink specs will fall and she'll see you for what you are...a rodent.
    Spend time with your wife, not on here because on here, you will only see negativity towards you and I mean you...not your wife.

18. Whatwhat

Whatwhat New Member

U need Google.... As we speak Scottish no English hhhh
    How many times we need to tell u that both of us here... And both of us the same Mr and Mrs CHEBEL
    Don't worry about us
    Again we are happy together and BOTH OF US NOT NEED NOTHING FROM U.. Clear??

19. Whatwhat

Whatwhat New Member

This for ur "loyal magic" Away an Boil yer heed
    I think u need Google to understand Scottish hhhhhh
    It's over for us

20. Mango Chutney

You have much to learn, dear rodent. In Scotland, they speak the English language...I would have thought you should be aware of that, as you will need to speak it when you arrive in the benefits office :rolleyes:
    I hate point out the stark, staring obvious, dear rat, but you and your wife are not the same person, you are individuals: one individual is woman, the other rodent.
    Us? You think I'm worried about pondlife like you? I worry for your wife, I will worry about your daughter once she is safely delivered...but I will never worry about you.
    I think the message is clear, no need for Google when both countries speak the same language with just a slight, regional tilt.
    Perhaps the boiling of your head would prove more satisfying to many :confused: Do you know, when I first saw the photo of you in Scotland, I was gonna book tickets? I thought the freak show element of the circus was in town!
    Not yet, dear rat....but it will be. One day, your wife will see you for what you are. On that day, she too will no longer be a victim...she will be a survivor like us.

FoolInLove, Heidi and magic like this.
  21. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just like we'd be together forever lol ? The BEST thing I did was get rid of you ! I have a MAN now , worth a million of you , you are , and ALWAYS BE NOTHING, just a bitch dick seller

AmberHeart, Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  22. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Not this twat again, full of shit misinformation, and NONE OF YOUR GODDAMNED BUSINESS. Where's ur pic ??? Hey ??? My photos are LOVELY, get over yourself with ur JEALOUSY

23. magic

magic Well-Known Member

The queen of GETTING EVERYTHING WRONG, probably the most ignorant person on here

24. magic

magic Well-Known Member

You've still got a sense of humour, I see hhhhh and still a compulsive LIAR, and if you're sooo happy, why are u on here ???

25. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Go to HELL, that is better for u , I look brilliant, you are skinny with DEFORMED BALLS , freak

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.