Mohamed Amine Chebel - Mahdia

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by MH007, Jul 23, 2015.

1. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Exactly! He's only been here 5 minutes and he's bored! Notice how he only
    No , they ARE balls

Liona likes this.
  2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Fuck off then. Clear ?

3. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Really?? Oh no ! I so liked CARRYING U ! like a piece of shit on my shoe ...

4. magic

magic Well-Known Member

So where these other girls fit in to this wonderful marriage?? The Russian Maria ? Who u still in contact with?? She seems to think u 2 are getting married still mmm

AmberHeart and Big Bang Theory like this.
  5. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Why don't u open ur EYES, and grow up , and stop stalking my fb ! If u sooo happy why u preoccupied with ME

6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Me? :confused:

7. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Anyone is sexy compared to that 80 year old woman u were fucking for money in tej Mahabra , wen u pursued me relentlessly, and convinced me she was a FRIEND, because u r a professional con man, but also STUPID, because u told those other women u were a gigolo and charged £ 300 a week, and ' would give them a good time ' ! How proud ur wife must b to get u after uv gone through a 1000 women and men :(

8. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Nooo rancid potato, everything it says is wrong, remember the last time ? X

AmberHeart likes this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Rancid potato! I'm just dying :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I remember last time. Stay cool, Magic, rise above him and his ratty mouth...you are the better person here :love:

AmberHeart and magic like this.
  10. magic

magic Well-Known Member

And why is rancid ADMITTING to stalking my fb and my groups ?? Do I know this vegetable, has my life got anything to do with this person? Obsessed or wat , I think rancid wants a piece of balloon balls herself! Not a friend at all

AmberHeart likes this.
  11. Tina tomato

Tina tomato Member

Good lord!! Please let us be honest magic....You are the person stalking my friends page uploading pictures onto here. I mean you talk about Being obsessed??? Sorry I think you need to be a little honest with you self and people on here although to be fair would it really matter as you all seem so blinded by what you say are your convictions. The comments that were made about jemima were not on simple!!! Comments made about not being horrible to victims is simply not true go back and read the bitch fest that resulted from magic again posting pictures from my friends page. At the end if the day what happens between them is up to them happy sad or indifferent it's their life but I cannot understand why you think it's either appropriate or in fact even decent to behave towards a female in that way. I understand being angry I understand being hurt and wanting to inflict that on the so called rat but magic is he'll bent on trying to destroy a marriage and a family. If he is everything he is being portrayed to be then time will show his true colours however until then please remember how you would feel given my friends position. I've seen it in other thread's. .....Anyone who tries to speak out in support of a tunisian man seems to be pilloried and mocked yet on the other hand you say not everyman is a rat.
    Magic I'm sure somewhere along the line you are deep down probably just the same as the rest of us hurt angry wanting to make him suffer. Fine. But you're happy now you say so where is the issue still checking her page and taking her pictures honestly wtf???
    If you're over him let it go and let him be someone elses problem. Let me be serious for a moment and explain that it can be very detrimental to people taking other people's pictures and putting them on the Web. Laws are in place now taking into consideration cyber info being used for unfit purposes. Not a threat or a warning don't misunderstand me just a little reminder to the people who run this page from someone working within the field.
    Leave them alone. Leave her page alone and let them get on with their lives as you surely would want to get on with yours magic.

jemima likes this.
  12. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Ur the most ill informed person ever. Your information is ALWAYS wrong! Now dear intellect.. how does one obtain pictures wen one is blocked.. ur very stupid.. wen one is unblocked.. to gloat about their rat being here .. mmm. Me stalking! Ur mate WANTED me to see her boring pics ! And to post here ! But because u r senile or something I will REPEAT, there are MANY ex fiancés of this ho , u have this amazing capacity to get everything wrong! And seriously, get a life .. obsessed with them , me .. u need a hobby love

13. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Get yer nighties girls, the FBI is coming.. AGAIN..to close us down :p:p:p

Heidi likes this.
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Nope :cool:

Public Content fb
    When you post content on your Facebook page, you have the ability to configure privacy options regarding who can view that content. While some content may be strictly controlled, the majority of content is simply posted as "public." According to Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, any image posted with the Public setting carries the implicit acknowledgment that said photo is available for access and use by anyone.

15. Tina tomato

Tina tomato Member

A hobby?? No I have a career thanks not sure if you personally know what that is..You know with a degree...involves uni study anyway I digress. Misinformed hmm no you took her pictures from her Facebook fact blocked and unblocked!! Honestly the people who created this page must be horrified at what it has descended to because I'm sure what it has become is not what the hoped for. Magic you are a very sad individual anyone who can look at your threads past and present surely has to wonder as to your cognitive thought process you have contradicted yourself and been caught out on lies by people even on here yet you continue. Anyway what's said has been said. As I say not a threat or a warning to anyone but I would suggest magic that you perhaps educate yourself on something other than tunisian men it may prove to be of your advantage in the future.

16. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Ooh arghh di

17. Tina tomato

Tina tomato Member

Indeed heidi you do.... However when that page is blocked and pictures are still accessed and reproduced that is another matter and when repeated emails to admin requesting such images be taken down are ignored that also is another matter and let me add magic is the one trawling the rats frinds page to get other access to pictures.

18. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Ooh aghh did I hit a nerve .. only here to defend ur friend.. but making personal comments, I'm glad I get to u . You don't even make sense.. blocked and unblocked.. yes by xxx, thicko. Don't judge me by ur sad standards.. I don't give a SHIT about their pretend life , comprende , but DOH this is a RAT SITE , wat part of that u not getting??? If u don't like the heat .. and AGAIN WRONG. Show me ONE INSTANCE of me being called out on a lie ? U confused again love.. HES the rat , and I'll say anything I damn well please. I get the impression ur very old and ur ' career ' is probably still a typist or something, where u get away with spelling mistakes.. oh and also wat the hell are YOU doing on MY FB , weirdo ? And in my groups ?? Seriously, get a life, my life is NONE of ur concern

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2017
  19. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Ur so full of shit .mrs. Bullshit ... everything u say is false... ur a joke

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and let the rat carry on with his atrocious scamming ? NEVER :Ninja:

21. Tina tomato

Tina tomato Member

Magic I wouldn't embarrass you by repeating the stuff you have been caught out on but people can should they chose go back and see the threads. Hit a nerve with what?? Again the ramblings.... As for groups etc group info is public and similarly as their are lots of victims of rats on this forum there are also lots.of females in relationships and marriages to tunisians also in these group's and as on here people.do exchange info. Anyway really tit for tat is kind of how this is going and it's certainly not my intention wether it's Yours remains to be seen. What's been said has been said. I do some times wonder if it's forgotten we are all grown women and not in the playground and that this forum was ideally meant to help and empower women not tear them.down. Well that's wht I imagined anyway

22. Tina tomato

Tina tomato Member

Heidi the rat is not the issue the issue was if you recall posting her picture many times and then tearing her to shreds over said pictures. Nothing to do with him. Her!!

23. Tina tomato

Tina tomato Member

And magic please do enquire with the admin and you will see that several emails were sent requesting the images be removed....On advice...so no not a joke

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That´s right ! TLR empowers victims to know who the rats are and look behind their facade.
    At times it might get a bit messy, but we do our very best :)

At least we agree, that he is a rat :D

25. magic

magic Well-Known Member

U hypocrite! U come here calling me a liar, with NO proof, and talk of not tearing women down! And u don't see ur hypocrisy ( spelt right) you know nothing about me , and DONT pretend u do ! I fail to see what any of this has got to do with u !! Run along to ur career.. involving ur self in other people's business..and LYING