Mohamed Amine Kheribi (RICOBA DOBLE KANON)Riadh Palms and Tej Marhaba Sousse Gay Male Prostitute

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
Welcome to TLR. Thank you for sharing your story. I am sorry you had this experience.

I think as you have proof that you transferred money to his account, you can do something about it.

Maybe some of the members on here, who married rats, and divorced them, can help you with this one.

Or Tunisiabelle or Netniet, who live in Tunisia can help you out, with information.

If not, try and send a PM to Caramel, she no longer posts on here, but I am sure she would respond to a PM if you sent it to her.

Are you stranded in Tunisia at the moment?

W

WouldI

FFS this makes me so angry :mad: How dare they give you pocket money - who the f*ck do they think they are???!! Do you have family or friends back home who you could contact to help you lovely? Failing that, you could perhaps call your Embassy for advice (are you from the UK?). There will be a way out of this - never give up hope and we are all with you xxx

dasa

really i want see this rat, but in Gallery i dont find him :mad:

Go to the Embassy !!!! Run for yourself and forget the Money....
You never get it back.......

dasa

Maybe you must start from new in your Homecountry..... But all is better than this.

sparkle

Classy Bird
OMG this is awful, are you actually married to him xdebrax? Can you go to a place of safety, I worry for you lovey, especially now you have put his face in the gallery. As far as getting your money back I'm sure you will find advice on here from someone more capable than me, but I think the first thing you need to do is get out of there! Take care of yourself first! Best wishes hun xxxxx

NetNiet

EVIL member :D
I'm sorry that this is happening to you.

And I hope every women read this and learn from this, when you have money, keep it for yourself, you worked for it, or you did get it for some reason, don't ever put your money at someone else his account! No matter from which country your boyfriend is.

If you did transfer it by bank, than maybe you have will have a chance to get it back, because you have proof, but it will be a long way I guess.
If I was you than I would go to a police station in another place and call your embassy.

Maybe you also better post this at Tunisia.com there is a women there MellieC and she knows a lot about the Tunisian law, maybe she can help you with directions.

CUDDLE

Hi xdebrax,

I also think you should remove yourself from him and his family as soon as you can. Do not tell them your plans, your best chance is to plan quietly.

Have you got one friend or family member you can trust to help you.

Let me tell you do not give up hope of getting your money back, you have proof that you transferred it to his account, try to get other evidence whilst you are still there of how he has spent /or is still spending the money.

Be nice to them, yes i know its hard but you need to gather information, on them, while you can. These people are disgusting, they might be winning at the moment but believe me they will get what they deserve .

Where are you from xdebrax? Caramel is the girl for this job, i dont see her on here now but contact one of the staff they are sure to be able to pass a message on to her? Wouldl can you do this?

You are in a desperate situation xdebrax, but come on here there will be people who will know ways for you to get yourself out of Tunisia safely.

We will support you in any way we can and if justice can be done to this evil man and his family then i will support that all the way too.

I am thinking of you and your situation and i will help you in any way i can. xx

Please

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
Hi Xdebrax,

I am sorry that you are being treated like this. As WouldI suggested your embassy would be your best bet. I know that on the German site, the embassy has assisted their nationals in the exact situation.

Are your friends and family aware of the situation?

If so, can someone send you some money so you can flee?

I think you will need to get a solicitor to get your money back.

Do you have any friends out there who know about this situation that are not connected to him, who can assist you?

Whatever you do, do not let him have any idea what your next move is. Try as hard as you can to act as if nothing is wrong. It sounds like the whole family are evil, and your personal safety is most important now.

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
FFS this makes me so angry :mad: How dare they give you pocket money - who the f*ck do they think they are???!! Do you have family or friends back home who you could contact to help you lovely? Failing that, you could perhaps call your Embassy for advice (are you from the UK?). There will be a way out of this - never give up hope and we are all with you xxx
If you read the German site, there are lots of women in this situation, who are either thrown out of their own property. The rats move their families in. They give the women 2 dinar a day. Or they give the woman leftover food while everyone else has eaten. Or they keep the women under lock and key. People really need to know what these rats are capable of. Their goal is to make you so dependent and helpless, so that they can destroy you completely.

marilyna

Chocolate Connoisseur
im from england and yes im trying to be nice to them just to find out whats goin on thats the only reason i dont know what else to do its awful i cant eat i just sit won xxdering what im gonna do how do i get in touch with carmel and thanks dor your support
If you go to the members section, look for Caramel under registered members, then click start a conversation on her profile, and send her a private message.

DragonZest

TLR tester
Hi debra

I feel sorry for everything that has happened to you but as I haven't been in the same situation, I cannot truly know how you feel. Is there any way that you can get free from him? Do you have money left with family back home that can get you back to the UK? Or can you get help from family/friends hre that can get you back?

With regards to getting your money back, Caramel is defo your woman....if you don't get a reply from her then try to speak to MellieC on Tunisia.com as she knows alot about Tunisian law. I know you have already been told this but there is not much more I can add.

Please keep safe and try to find a way to get out of it if that is what you are seeking.
We are thinking of you xx

fann

It might sound cruel but I think you are the same (Tunesian men ????) as that person who named him/herself UK and Irish girl.....

W

WouldI

It might sound cruel but I think you are the same (Tunesian men ????) as that person who named him/herself UK and Irish girl.....
I don't think so Fann, and I think we need to be careful not to alienate people who come here in genuine need of help xxx

Shandos

Yes, what xDebrax is saying is 100% true.
She does need help, she came to the right place to ask, and i hope the genuine people here can help her resolve this situation. Shame on you for doubting her, and voicing it for all to see.

Debra, you know who i am and if you need me, no matter what - you know where i am!

fann

Yes I was thinking that. Something does not seem right here.
I thought it because it seems weird to me that since a few days always the same kind of stories come up of members who only just registered and who write bad english and without any interpunction.
And since yesterday someone said that she knows the boy there came no reaction anymore while before he/she reacted on nearly every message...

I appologize already in case i'm wrong but to me it seems all a bit fake.

tigerlil

Staff member
you cant blame fann for being suspicious, shes right there has been some made up BS here lately posted by new people, I myself am not saying XDebrax is one of them, im sure the mods can sift out the Trolls ...

Top Bottom