MOHAMED CHAOUCH - SKANES SERAIL MONASTIR

newstart

Mohamed Chaouch. Born in Monastir 18.12.1996. He is 23 years old. He works at Skanes Serail Monastir o the beach on water sports. But knowing he was exposed with his tactics, he may change his job. To nearby towns or hotels. He has false informations about where he lives on his profiles. Tunis, .... has several profiles. Photos attach his profiles. It is reported to the embassy, police and published on the worldwide list of Tunisian fraudsters. This man is a Tunisian rat trying to raise money. He can play emotions very well. He is patient and convincing. He first shows great affection, then love, then marriage proposal. He is not afraid to adress women with children. He promises to the children everything in the world. That he would be their father, that he loved them and would never leave. But then when he stops enjoying it, he tells them a lot of ugly words. That he hates them, doesn´t care, and he won´t take care of them. My children he noted mentally for a long time. If I hadn´t been so ashamed to believe a liar and a cheater, I would have made public the communication between us of what he was capable of. He gets the love of children and trough them their mother. It will last several months. Then he begins to ask for money to buy a car, clothes, food, think of anything. Believe me, his tactics are very very good. He is able to write, profess and convience of love every day. He will also want to be with you at the hotel or apartment with great love. Request a room reservation and payment. He will never use this money for accommodation. He will give the money to relatives or use it for something else and write it sorry. They were more important. He has many girl-friends on facebook and instagram. There are tens, hundreds. He has an answercto everything. That they are just friends friends and tourists. And that he only loves you and you have to trust him. I wrote with a few girls. They weren´t friends. Similiar words he writes to me, he laso wrote them. At some girls he had success with sex. Then when you suspect, emotional blackmail begins. That he hates his live, he kills himself, because you don´t believe him or that you are just troubles. And that it will be better break. Then he returns that he loves you and over and over again. He promises everything. He communicates with more girls at the same time. He has no problem blackmailing, gaining access to your phone and checking all messages and blocking people who don´t fit his life. From all women, he wants only one. MONEY AND SEX. To fall madly in love, and then requests begin. He meets very happy in apartments for the purpose of sex if you pay. If not, he loves nights at the beach. Where has his personalized place for sex. The hotel knows about it, but they don´t do anything about it. They support them and report in time which girl has just arrived. Everyone then pretends that your beloved man is a very good and best man. You will hear that from everyone. This information is supported by a lot of evidence and by many women who had a relationship with him at the same time. Of a woman who gets nothing or she asks too much, he better blocks or ends everything. I would be happy to provide further informations in a private message. For security reasons, I cannot provide any women´s names or pictures. These women are afraid and are still in love or they take the hard accepting that he is Tunisian rat. Thank you for your time. Women, girls,please be careful. Indeed, the vast majority of them are deceivers and liars. :(:(:(:(:(

Attachments

simple

Ratslayer
Hi @newstart ,thanks for the warning...Yes hes another very dangerous rat scum ,lowlife parasite whore..Hope your ok ,as any encounter with a rat is traumatic.Can you put him in the gallery marked media,,as a lot of people come on just to look at the photos .He needs to be named and shamed and well done for reporting him everywhere..

Beverley

Hi, hope you are OK and free from this low life scum of the earth rat, he sounds disgusting. they are just all the same,they don't care about the damage they cause, they just move on to the next victim. The more people that can be warned about him the better. take care xx

newstart

Hi @newstart ,thanks for the warning...Yes hes another very dangerous rat scum ,lowlife parasite whore..Hope your ok ,as any encounter with a rat is traumatic.Can you put him in the gallery marked media,,as a lot of people come on just to look at the photos .He needs to be named and shamed and well done for reporting him everywhere..
thank you very much. and how can I do this?

newstart

Hi, hope you are OK and free from this low life scum of the earth rat, he sounds disgusting. they are just all the same,they don't care about the damage they cause, they just move on to the next victim. The more people that can be warned about him the better. take care xx
that's right. I wish other women would look here first before they hooked up with a rat like that.

simple

Ratslayer
It's like a nightmare that can't wake up from, but I'm going to do everything I can to keep us all right. Thank you for your support
Its hard to come to terms with how you have been treated and lowers your self confidence .You will wake up from this nightmare and you will move to a better place in life.Dont underestimate how strong you are and how determined you can be ,to remove this scum from your mind.He will always exist as a whore and will forever be searching for money and visa ,he will never move on to better things ,because he is to greedy and not content with his life ,So let him rot in his hell ,.Youve named and shamed him ,so other women can see him for what he is and we all thank you for that .Now dedicate your life to you and your children and concentrate on getting stronger ,,we are all here for you xxxx

simple

Ratslayer
I just think a lot of us will only look here when it's too late
Yes a lot of women need support and want to understand why a rat behaves like this ,so they look for help ,Its difficult to explain to someone who hasnt experienced the hurt and humiliation a rat brings ,so this site is a godsend to women and men ,because nearly all the members have gone through what you have ,so no one judges or belittles you .To talk about the stress and trauma to people who have suffered like you ,helps you heal and you will get better and stronger ,it takes time and slowly ,slowly you begin to realise ,that because you are a kind and thoughtful woman the rat took advantage of you .Stay strong and look forward to the day you can say F""k you rat ,my life is beautiful now ..sending you strength xx