Welcome to TLR

MOHAMED JERBI TEJ MARHABA HOTEL SOUSSE

tigerlil

Major Ratslayer
  1. I have been the girlfriend of the major Rat there, Mohamed Jerbi,for a long run unfortunately. He has been at the Tej Marhaba since January 2011. I have met the whole animation team though they have always kept me away .I understand why now, all the boys and even some other workers knew what was going on…

I just woke up from a long period of blindness because I was foolishly but quite deeply in love with him .I’ve known him for nearly two years now, in his previous hotels. The beginning is the same old story, I was in a period of weakness, vulnerable and attracted to him as it never happened to me before. I was married young for a long time, and I am a very monogamous woman .He wasn’t asking for money at the beginning, just having fun with me,texting me ,teasing me until he got me and dropped me without a word …all this while he was actually “engaged” to a German girl he was supposed to marry …I happened to know it afterwards from him one day on the phone of course as I was trying to understand what happened to me …Guess how you feel when you know nothing about bezness and playing with feelings …I remember his words :”sit down …I am going to explain you something , that’s quite heavy ,I am going to marry”…this was in 2010 but the girl woke up in time and left him with no news…

To make it short, I am partly responsible of course for what I am going through, I am not a youngster and not naïve at all, but emotions and love overwhelmed my intelligence. I have a common “disease”among women , the “caregiver syndrome” and so after the big mess of his avorted wedding ,he came back again, calling , as you know they do ,asking for a second chance and help from me ,advice and support to change his life as he felt I was good for him, he was saying.I was stronger at that time and shaking him to find another work , speaking strongly and he appreciates women holding head to him.( I guess it’s more challenging). Well I made the biggest bet and mistake of my life and got into it .Love grew, and as there was the Tunisian revolution,difficult time to find work, no more tourists, we had a few nice months.

I was there every six weeks and knew of course that there would be” one or two nights” girls as he said, but he was repeating endlessly that there were no other” followed relationship” and no sentimental link with no one but me, which is partly true as he has got no feelings for anyone actually, with ups and downs and of course emotional and financial support from me. I thought we had a connection and he was very good at making me believe we had a unique and special link, very good indeed,and I thought that he would change slowly and get ready to move to”normal life”, all his needs fulfilled he wouldn’t need to go on with this kind of prostitution life he had in the past ,and you here on this site know they all have now in the hotels .I just asked him to say stop, and be very clear when and if he met someone else important .He never did of course .I Actually,I think he never tried to change and hides everything from everybody. How ridiculous I was, and of course now I feel ashamed for my weakness. I should have left before, thought of it, but always wanted a little bit more time as I was truly in love with him and knew of course it would end someday, but not that awful way.

I was there last December and in January everything started to blow in Tej marhaba with Momo’s behaviour. After I left I was contacted by message on facebook and insulted by two girls and a guy from the team asking me who I was to Momo as one of them presented herself as “his girlfriend”. They hide things with their groups on facebook and have many “ dedicated”accounts sometimes . I was everywhere on his facebook ,impossible not to notice and understand , so he was of course hiding things and me to the others…Since that day, I discovered all the perverse side I underestimated ,there was actually three or four more relationships( may be more who knows). He has gone very far in manipulation with one of them who even intended to have a baby with him although they met just twice… Well all came up because he played a dangerous game for thrill and money I guess .That is why I call him a predator now, because the 1st of January two girls came at the same time in the same plane! And a third one a few days later. They happened to meet in Tej and talk and discover the amazing situation and we all talked together and here we are! I have had to face the disgusting truth :he is a pathological liar,and “fucks all girlland” as a man told me recently, asks for money and gifts, and plays with feelings and even with life…

Revenge is not my “cup of tea “but to let go without doing and saying anything is hard too.I was so shocked for a while, could’n t even speak or think … Many tourists in Tej Marhaba come from England and the new targets of Mohamed come mainly from England …. He might have change his ideas , he always said that he was not interested in living and settling in Europe,but as many of his”friends” and “collegues” working in tourism are going for this right now , he might be trying to get a lifetime passport to Europe thanks to a wedding or a child.

He deleted his Facebook a few weeks ago as he was caught in this amazing story in January..My aim talking here is above all to warn and protect other women more than to hurt him.When you are madly in love as I was and many of us are of them … you cannot see what’s going on …and when you are suddenly in front of the reality and you read and talk about other’s stories , you cannot deny it anymore…very dirty things are going on, far beyond our European imagination… I have travelled in hotels and clubs and never saw anything like that in other countries. Having fun when you are young with tourists yes and also sexual tourism, but Bezness never heard of it.!

I don't understand why he kept me so long in this mud as he had so many providers actually,he didn't need me in particular. At the beginning he asked very cleverly for me to take just in charge little payments telling me how little he earned and complaining about how hard life is in Tunisia … I paid for meals and taxis when we were together and the flats we stayed in once or twice ( I have also learned they make money on it..
    ;) too), as I hate this dirty Tej Marhaba hotel. After that it was the classical caregiver and lover thing, I gave him gifts and money without him having to ask ,because I thought he was living in misery with his salary,giving money to his family… I just wanted him to have enough for a normal life. He asked once or twice in 18 month with unbelievable lies when I look at it now, the rest was coming from my heart because I loved him so and wanted him to be well .Gifts for birthdays and Christmas, not more, normal things a lover would do, and some clothes .He didn't beg all the time and really it was not thousands like in other stories. That is why I was not too afraid but in the end I must understand now that he had money maybe from many other women so he didn't ask anymore.Lately ,he spoke again of giving up this hotel life he was fed up with and I was ready to help him start and settle a normal work…hopefully this dreadful “happenings” prevented me from going farther…

Rats play with the feelings of fragile or naive women and the important point to let know to young girls here is that it's not because they don't ask for much money or not even ask for money at all that they are not rats. The young victims who are madly in love, need to know that as they have no salary or so little ,all their stuff , clothes , watch, phones , computers and even the weddings , the gifts everything, might be financed by older women caught because of their fragility , their loneliness or middle- age crisis .They make money on human suffering there's no word for it ,as they could find willing women just wanting sex and okay to pay for it. I think my kind of women ,my age are the most fragile because we are not in sex matters as others may be .I was in love , the first time it happened to me after my wedding ,I am a faithful woman ,I am not looking for sex without love , not at all. I could have it here in my home town .I just met "him". At first I thought he was older, may be 30 or so, he doesn't "look" 26 ,I didn't feel uncomfortable with him as he is pretty smart and can talk about everything and as all perverse people picks up very quickly what your weaknesses are . He was the one and I was sincere, he was the only one for nearly two years .He knew it ,he knew I was very sensible, that's unforgivable as he had other providers and he didn’t care at all about me.He should have "freed" me without exposing me to this mud I have learned recently…when everything vanishes like this so violently and you realize even your memories are fake and there’s nothing left but lies and a deep sadness, you really feel like you are going insane…this kind of men do not change …and do not even realize they act like criminals…so please ladies if you read this , beware and take care not to get involved in a relationship that is a dead end for you…

This whole experience is enough to make me physically and emotionally sick. ...... POSTED BY TIGERLIL ON BEHALF OF THE MEMBER WHOS EXPERIENCE THIS IS!!

N

NetNiet

I think this is a good story where we can refer new members to read it.
Because this is in a lot of situations how it goes.

I think this woman is really very honest how she described everything, I really respect her!
I hope she will be soon ready to move on and not looking back with hard feelings, but as an experience she learned from and will take it with her into the future!

M

Mona1

Hat off to this member. Absolutely awful story and one that highlights the "real bezness rat" that we have been trying to warn of. This is a scammer and a criminal like so many others (who have other methods to extract money) and I hope and pray karma comes around and bites him hard.

M

marilyna

Thank you for having the courage to share your story, and warn other women. I know this rat, as I have stayed at this hotel. His father used to be an animator, so I guess like father like son.

Just to let you know, when I posted about his colleague being a rat on the forum last month, I had seen a photo of him on Facebook, and it looked like a wedding photo. The woman in the photo was from Bavaria, if that is of any help. He clearly deleted his Facebook, as it had too much information on it.

Myself and another member on here, and her Tunisian husband saw him take out women from the hotel, to a club. I think these animators can hide behind saying it is part of their job, so it is hard for you to differentiate between when they are honest*cough* and when they are cheating. He came across as very quiet, and would come round every day and evening to check how all the guests were.

I am amazed that one of his women was ready to have a baby with him, after only having met him twice.

The other thing, is how did he juggle the women who arrived on the same flight?

Hopefully he doesn't find another willing victim, and does not get his visa to Europe.

I hope you are able to heal from this experience in time.

M

marilyna

I think in most cases the women arrive at different periods, and when one is in town, they come out with the rat quotes "the phone is switched off," or "mother is ill", or the "phone was dropped in water". These guys have great acting skills, are motivated by money and a visa. I think they are really pushing it when several of their women are on the same flight, and in the same hotel. I have no idea how they juggle that scenario.

B

Browning

Yes i was mortified at several women on the same flight! Yeh i had the 'mobile switched off' excuse when my rat was with another girl..the worst of it is i even dreamt he was with another girl! Its madness..your instincts never let you down. I guess they get so used to lying it becomes second nature to them.

tigerlil

Major Ratslayer
Yes i was mortified at several women on the same flight! Yeh i had the 'mobile switched off' excuse when my rat was with another girl..the worst of it is i even dreamt he was with another girl! Its madness..your instincts never let you down. I guess they get so used to lying it becomes second nature to them.
Its Bezness thats all..a means to an end!!! They probably enjoy the thrill and bragg about it to their coffee buddies!! Bunch of low life prostitutes:mad:

G

Getreal

I have been to the hotel many times last year I witnessed not only this rat but the others in his group photo all play the same game but what worries me is it's too late for young girls that are in relations with them. They are dirty rats disgusting scum. The poor brave women has exposed him I feel although I have not experienced it myself I saw too much not to say anything one tried to take my niece out they seek young girls to play. It breaks my heart to think off all the pain they cause. As for this rat like father like son maybe it's in the genes.

G

Getreal

Don't be silly they feed their greedy little faces full with those poor women's money to keep the energy and show up, the times I have been there the four of them all support each others shows keeping the girls convinced they are the one. One of the boys in the picture wanted to take my niece to meet his family, " they will have never seen such a beautiful princess if she was my girl I would worship her and live for her, I never wanted to introduce any girl to my mother but I want to you" thank god my sister has a tight rein on her daughter. all of them are vile creatures. I do putty the girls they are in relations with if you look at their face books all shows of love and affection the warnings are loud and clear but they chose to ignore them, when it ends in tears we can't just blame the men but these girls who allow it to happen. I would not risk my heart for these boys who do not deserve it. Silly silly girls.

M

marilyna

I saw one of them approaching a young girl who must have been 15 if that. They are vile, and according to the Tune grapevine, marriage papers are being arranged as we speak. Well, if the information is out there, and girls choose to ignore, that is their funeral. Oh but of course the men may be different with them, remember;)

G

Getreal

Fools, I would rather spend a life being single then a life worrying about them let's face it marriage to these girls will mean that they what's theirs will become the rats till they bleed them dry then they will divorce and move on to the next by which time these girls will have buried themselves. Silly, I believe in the human spirits ability to change but these four boys don't have human spirit they cast a dark shadow over anything they touch. The more I read the angrier I get.

G

Getreal

I thought I would give an update to you all I spoke to my niece today a young girl that the boys took a liking too, she said that soon after our holiday in November two of them continuously messages her on face book telling her she was special blah blah. Salhoul bhadia and Sami are all the same I have done my own research on these pigs and well the conclusion is simple. They are liars cheats and deceitful boys who I am under no illusions will never change. What's more is that what is even clearer is that these girls they have are almost as bad as they are, they lie to them selves, cheat their own hearts of love and well clearly dicks attract dicks! I would never speak low of women who have had rat experiences but these silly girls just infuriate me and sit and pass judgment on these genuine cases because of course for them they are special different, they have met the families it's genuine love. Money on it they will become life long members and seek advice and help when the shit hits for them. They will eat their words.

Amber

oo la la ;)
"The brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours, 365 days, right from your birth until you fall in love." Netniet 's got the answer ....!

How do they juggle with so many women ? that's their "talent" ,i guess it's not very common to have five in the hotel at the same time in a short while...and don't forget they use flats also so that some women are dedicated to the nights and the others have to share the days ...all this is possible of course when they do not have a lot work in very specific hotels...usually they get well organised plannings...but when you are too greedy and a pathological fucker ,you can't control evryone ...above all when the women decide to come without notice or without taking into account their over-charged plannings...In january ,a woman saw not less than five mohamed's "girlfriends"in the same week, two in a the same plane and others coming just a few days later from different countries ....well they manage to juggle all this giving very ,very few to each,part- time lovers you know...so you get frustrated and want more ...and they say exactly the same things to everyone so they don't get mixed up ! you know they" miss" everyone they have just talked to once or twice...just have to be careful with the names!when you get to know more and have an another look at it , they have very efficient techniques to keep a hold on you...and can even become threatening...." if you take it that way , you know what it means "or "i am not going to sleep at the hotel tonight"...They play with other's life for a living and don't know shame or culpability...They can text you very sweet words just while going in or out of another woman's room and ...they are on duty you know ....you can even hear that they "have to" go everynight to join a woman because they"have to"....what a miserable life ...they would be more "respectful"if they acted as real prostitutes ,without spoiling women's lives and health.

G

Galadriel

Once again my view is a few years back maybe the word wasn`t widely spread but for goodness sake at some point women have to take some responsibility or accept that it`s like placing a bet, chances are you are going to loose everything you put down on the counter.
Initially I had sympathy in some cases but now zero under any circumstances, just feel ashamed that some women can be so stupid, especially after women have fought so long and hard for their rights in so many ways.

A

AngelikaK

Who have you fought for Galadriel? tell me who are the stupid women? in my 2 countries these men would be imprisoned.

A

AngelikaK

you don't understand sorry i didn't explain it correctly maybe? you are a very harsh woman but sorry.

A

AngelikaK

Once again my view is a few years back maybe the word wasn`t widely spread but for goodness sake at some point women have to take some responsibility or accept that it`s like placing a bet, chances are you are going to loose everything you put down on the counter.
Initially I had sympathy in some cases but now zero under any circumstances, just feel ashamed that some women can be so stupid, especially after women have fought so long and hard for their rights in so many ways.
why are these women so stupid? this is organised crime.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
you are not a kind woman

I wasn't trying to be unkind. While the acts of these horrible men may be morally wrong and disgusting, in the majority of cases they are not committing a crime as such. Nobody is forcing women to hand over money to these guys.
I was interested also to know what countries you live in where this would be classed as a crime punishable by imprisonment?

M

marylou

if it was a crime for taking money of a woman there would be not one man walking the streets of tunisia and so then there would be no planes full off woman with there big heavy purse....:rolleyes: