Welcome to TLR

MOHAMED JERBI TEJ MARHABA HOTEL SOUSSE

Amber

oo la la ;)
I was at this hotel in June and thought this guy was a slimeball as soon as I saw him, he had a woman with his baby son and the womans mother with him, think they were italian, though according to the facebook group the animation team have quit!
Hi Mua , thanks for the useful and enlightening update ...so sorry for this poor italian girl...well that's the result of his irresponsible and deshinibited sexual behaviour , he might have several other kids around ...the italian didn't meet the german one with a baby girl in july ...His bezness activities can only go worse to feed all of them ...That's so sad , i feel for the kids...I hope the mothers will see the light one day and be directed to this site ...This rat is uncurable and deeply sick and of course nobody can work with him on a long run because he is an abuser protected by the management of the hotel and everybody is so badly treated or know too much about him after a while that the turn over is necessary ....

Amber

oo la la ;)
But Im just wondering why he told me about this site??? I think he wanted me to believe that he changed totally and he deserved another chance... - bullshit !!! Ive heard many many stories from people from this hotel - im still shocked and disgusted...
René , read some posts above about his hitching "repentant strategy" , a standard , and feel free to ask anything :)

R

rene

René , read some posts above about his hitching "repentant strategy" , a standard , and feel free to ask anything :)
He had the same strategy,but he had to be tired a bit to catch me cause i wasnt interested at all so big challenge for him-finally he got me :(

Amber

oo la la ;)
He had the same strategy,but he had to be tired a bit to catch me cause i wasnt interested at all so big challenge for him-finally he got me :(
That's it René...i wrote about it too ...he needs big challenges and thrill because he is a predator only interested in making people fall under his spell...Take time to read the thread ...i am sorry you got involved into this , it's a big shock i know :(
Cut contact with him immediately ! He has many women on the go and will try over and over again blowing hot and cold as long as you answer and show some weakness...He is a professional rat.
We will be there for you to help and support you :)

R

rene

That's it René...i wrote about it too ...he needs big challenges and thrill because he is a predator only interested in making people fall under his spell...Take time to read the thread ...i am sorry you got involved into this , it's a big shock i know :(
Cut contact with him immediately ! He has many women on the go and will try over and over again blowing hot and cold as long as you answer and show some weakness...He is a professional rat.
We will be there for you to help and support you :)
Thank u Amber... Ive read a lot about him. He is still acting poor little boy,he is still telling bullshit about love and care and he was planning to get me from the first day i came. I still remember this eyes and smile and he knows how to get the trust-he went close to my kid-than close to me... Im still angry i didnt notice all...

Amber

oo la la ;)
Thank u Amber... Ive read a lot about him. He is still acting poor little boy,he is still telling bullshit about love and care and he was planning to get me from the first day i came. I still remember this eyes and smile and he knows how to get the trust-he went close to my kid-than close to me... Im still angry i didnt notice all...

Yes dear , he 's got a major issue with mums with very young kids sometimes...He is very dangerous . I could tell you loads about that ( too long to explain here ) and how he even dares manipulating children on internet to get through mums...one of his last bezness prey who was a member here too could tell you a lot about it too...Please keep your child/children away from him and don't go back to this rotten place !

R

rene

I cut the contact with him but he wrote again,than i cut again,now 2 weeks of silence-im not stupid blonde i regret all. My kid is safe now,im not gonna come this place again! But what is funny-i found out that one of his victim lives near me-the world is so small!!!

M

marylou

he dont have a smile its a smurk and his eyes are too close together .... and your kids are probs taller than him ...

simple

Major Ratslayer
Its illegal ,,,its financial and emotional rape !!! Wether the women are willing or not its still ,classed as fraud,,,,Gaining money through deciept !!!Has no one reported him to the police out there or to their respective embassies !!!If he physically abuses a tourist ,he can be reported !! If he has gained money through deciet ,he can be reported !!

Amber

oo la la ;)
I cut the contact with him but he wrote again,than i cut again,now 2 weeks of silence-im not stupid blonde i regret all. My kid is safe now,im not gonna come this place again! But what is funny-i found out that one of his victim lives near me-the world is so small!!!

Well done dear . He will write again and again ,and all these pauses in the communication are part of the mental and emotional manipulation . Don't give in , don't answer : no texts , no fb , no skype . Rats always crawl back later , months later , years later sometimes.
This one has no friends , is a lonely and hated wolf , he always keep contact with potential preys and also with his regular sexfriends and guests over the years. Even outed and once the mask has fallen , he can ask to be"friends" and he will come and ask for news and so on ...No decency , no conscience , no idea of right and wrong .People are objects to him.

Take care and feel free to share your feelings if you need too , it can help a lot :)

R

rene

No decency , no conscience , no idea of right and wrong .People are objects to him. AMBER this is so true - even he told me once that his big problem is that he doesnt know what he wants.... but true - he treats people like objects - thats why all the team quit - he stayed alone, trying to get someone to work for him - cause he is too lazy to do any activity except sex ;)

simple

Major Ratslayer
No decency , no conscience , no idea of right and wrong .People are objects to him. AMBER this is so true - even he told me once that his big problem is that he doesnt know what he wants.... but true - he treats people like objects - thats why all the team quit - he stayed alone, trying to get someone to work for him - cause he is too lazy to do any activity except sex ;)

he aint going to tell you what he wants !!!!! " hello sweetie ,im a lazy bugger ,who dont love you ,,who wants your money ,so i dont have to work ,dont really want to have sex with you ,because i prefere men ,,i expect you to buy everything for me ,just dont expect anything back ,are you cool with it,then call me boyfriend and dream your dream "

Amber

oo la la ;)

The laziest guy in the world even for sex ;)he wants nothing , has no plan , following his urges and greed : living like an animal in his den , eating , smoking and drinking , sleeping and hunting on internet and hotels for cheap sex and money .

Amber

oo la la ;)
he aint going to tell you what he wants !!!!! " hello sweetie ,im a lazy bugger ,who dont love you ,,who wants your money ,so i dont have to work ,dont really want to have sex with you ,because i prefere men ,,i expect you to buy everything for me ,just dont expect anything back ,are you cool with it,then call me boyfriend and dream your dream "

This is funny Simple because actually , he happened to tell another woman that he desperatly need rich women to take care of him , lol!You are right he's got a prostitute mind and will entertain any woman's dream ,absolutely .He is profesional though, the demands come after a while when the emotional hitch is solid .

M

marylou

and put me on the top step when you talk to me coz im a midget....

Amber

oo la la ;)
and put me on the top step when you talk to me coz im a midget....
Marylou , you make me laugh ! i start to think you are all confused with the so numerous rats in Tej , the dwarf is called Anis Marmouch and he left , and here we are talking about the tall moutain Momo who is everything but a midget,lol!Or am i missing something of your brilliant english humour ?:)

M

marylou

Marylou , you make me laugh ! i start to think you are all confused with the so numerous rats in Tej , the dwarf is called Anis Marmouch and he left , and here we are talking about the tall moutain Momo who is everything but a midget,lol!Or am i missing something of your brilliant english humour ?:)
haha in my eyes there all little men i know who you mean now :sneaky: omg how many rats have worked there

R

rene

Yesterday we found new pics of Mr M. with a russian woman and her kid-as fast they appeared as fast they disapeared! Wondering why :-P

Amber

oo la la ;)
Its illegal ,,,its financial and emotional rape !!! Wether the women are willing or not its still ,classed as fraud,,,,Gaining money through deciept !!!Has no one reported him to the police out there or to their respective embassies !!!If he physically abuses a tourist ,he can be reported !! If he has gained money through deciet ,he can be reported !!

Caramel , Simple, I weighed the pros and cons before posting that but I think it’s a necessary warning for new bees as women are more important than rats : unless you have a case like Caramel’s or Wakefield cat 's one just as examples , you know very well how these trained criminals work out not to get caught playing on love feelings of their victims ,and that fighting against bezness is not a priority for the Tunisian police ,worse with the current political climate …These vile rats think they can scam in all impunity , that’s why us women ,we need to stand up for our rights , some kind of justice and self- respect and at least shame them to disturb their activities ,show that they do not make impression on us at all ,and protect the good willing women .They are low criminals .Their case would be easy to treat in Europe but it takes place in a corrupted and retarded country .

This professional rat is well organized and is splitting up , dividing his deceits and scams in small pieces ( putting his eggs in hundreds of baskets we say ) to minimize the risks , asking little to many preys and he is studying very carefully the typology of women who will give more money and gifts without major risks of being reported to the police ; that’s also the reason why some silly rat supporters don’t believe he is as shyster and a conman as they are not asked for any money , they think may be he is a gigolo or a player ,they banalize , but that’s not what he is .Worse , some rat supporters and sluts choose to ignore Bezness stakes even when they know or heard about it and it doesn’t disturb them to date/fuck a shyster ( Cheers Miss!) or say they are” cloooose friends “ .

Another member here described very well in her post how he works , he first rips you off you on the rent price of flats in kantaoui, he asks for his vodka bottle and perfumes , his 40 dinars a day when you are there , he manages with his "misery speech" of a starving family to let the women pay for food and drinks and taxis etc …asks your credit card to assess your reactions and se if he can gets more of you , etc … and then he only asks money to the good hearted ones after they are hitched in some deep feelings after a while …you know the song ladies ,but some new readers need to know how he works …. He ‘s not ambitious in amounts , he compensates with numbers , his timetable is full all the year round , sometimes two or three girls the same weekit’s emotional extorsion on a large scale , in Europe you could get jailed with just two complaints . It is no longer time for me to elaborate about it as I made my part but you can’t imagine what he is able to do to create feelings.

Mohamed Jerbi is counting on the fact that many victims will not have time or will not be courageous or harsh enough, or will not be hurt enough ,or will be ashamed to tell the police , and that’s a pity because there’s is nothing to fear in talking as long as you have decided to cut all contact . He is suspected of robbery , he is a receiver , buys and sells goods ,rips people off guests and anyone on everything , does emotional blackmail to get money from women in love , gets gifts through persuasion even from male guests etc …and he was ( no longer) very habile in hiding , his phone number is not at his name for example etc …a real criminal organization I insist.

Being sicker and sicker as always in pathological diseases , he made mistakes in underestimating some preys who stood up to his face to say he was a dangerous emotional shyster , a conman and a predator to protect other unsuspecting women ; The financial losses are nothing compared to the hurt this type of psycho can inflict to sensible and lovely women . I talked to dozens of his preys and I can tell you that some girls that have not been long into it were really sick to the stomach for long because of the psychic rape ,you are so right Simple…Some day he will make other mistakes and will fall on someone revengeful (may be Tunisian who knows... ) who will have time her hands and money to invest on a more formal action against him , but he is not worth a penny from abroad ;that will not last , he will fall ,sooner or later and already is so punished and cursed , just from his uncurable sickness and the boring to death and pointless life .

Amber

oo la la ;)
So he points you to a site thats got other men and women who hes had sex with and has his mugshot on it to show you hes changed :confused: hows he worked that one out

Because Marylou , he can’t avoid women to find him on internet from now on :) and his "repentant strategy "is to put all the blame on me mainly and other women who confronted him ….we are all bitches or bitter ladies:rolleyes: … I am the only one sad old harpy writting all the posts on this site with several accounts of course:)He made mistakes but he is all changed and needs a chance ...
Some deluded women in the honey moon phase mainly believe it first and some smart girls and lovely souls take time to read here and get it all ...:)