MOHAMED JERBI TEJ MARHABA HOTEL SOUSSE

Fern

Junior Rat Expert
Good question.... cause always will be some other naive victim and target.... its like mission impossible.... till women let them doing their dirty job we are useless. Unfortunatelly....
Yeah but how many have listened and been warned. Lots and lots and many that read here and we never know about. Contributing to this site helps so many people not have to go through that brown substance. You just type a rats name into google and odds are it will turn up on Tlr. They must really hate this site!

S

sadchick

Sure they hate it but they will keep saying thry dont give a brown substance hhhhh and we are all jelous bitches.....

S

sadchick

Cause we write here hhhhh i dont know really.... shes brain washed thats sure

A

Alien

It does make me laugh. Why would anyone who knows he truth about these guys be even remotely jealous :confused:

Yes, I also always wonder about this, but they really say this to their girlfriends (that "she is just a stupid jealous girl....") and it seems it works and their girlfriends beleive that, or WANT to beleive that. I think they tell also to their girlfriends that who claim these about them lie, they are not rats, and never did these,....... or some other bullshit like this.......

A

Alien

Yeah but how many have listened and been warned. Lots and lots and many that read here and we never know about. Contributing to this site helps so many people not have to go through that brown substance. You just type a rats name into google and odds are it will turn up on Tlr. They must really hate this site!

Unfortunately not everybody type their "boyfriends"' name to google, or in many cases they don't know the real name of the rats, only some stupid nicknames. :( It's enough hard to search for nicknames in google, because you will find many-many irrelevant matches, and and after browsing 4-5 google pages people usually give up the reading, and calm down, and accept that there was no match. :(

Amber

oo la la ;)
Ooooooh, GOD!! It's amazing!!!!! :eek::eek: Poor girl!!! :( She is beautiful, but I'm not sure is she European, or Tunisian? (She seem to be European, but she is enough brown, so I can't decide it) Look at his wedding ring!!! It's black! :mad: He was not bothered to buy a gold one! :mad: How has he cheek to marry a women!!! :eek: :mad: My mind will be stopped! :eek:
lol, you're always so spontaneous Alien! well , you're spot on with your comments actually ;) If you ask me, her looks are totally part of the calculated plan as quite opposite of his real tastes ...the perfect opportunity ,she's english but definetly has some other origins and i take the "little girl"( i say it with tenderness ) thinks she 's living a fairy tale with a lookalike of her father ...but sadly this is rather a "scary tale" !

The rat has been planning to come to England for years and was just waiting for the perfect candidate to import him that he could keep under his spell/control whatever ...Years ago , he took/kept contact with an english couple/man that proposed him a job in his dancing school in england ...and guess what the present bride is a dance teacher ...:) let me tell you a possible scenario : he will take contact with all the rats he knows in england among which mr Lajimi for example, fitness coach who married his own english bridge recently , and they will go on moving their asses and improve their body/body dances with english ladies to make money , as it's the only thing they can do ! isn't that a nice scenario ?;)

Amber

oo la la ;)
But she knew all... many times warmed... always ignored... she doesnt give fuck thinking we are all jelous bitches..... its her choice. She accepted all he was cheating on her sending naked photos to diferent women but she still blind.... so what we can do..... nth
i will second that , she knows everything , saw the pics and messages from other girls hitched and teased even during the engagement stay...some of her english concerned friends warned her too , are readers and members here ,are appalled but helpless , the brother knows ...it's a sad case , she doesn't deserve to be disrespected and used that way but that's her choice. Totally agree with Browngirl , the awakening has begun but she suffers in silence to prove everybody's wrong and she's different and he's different , we know the pattern...I really hope she will keep some kind of guard up and one day find the strength to respect herself .
Most important thing is for OTHER WOMEN to know about it and not to get involved in a fake relationship for money , gifts , free sex when the wife is not there and so on ...

A

Alien

lol, you're always so spontaneous Alien! well , you're spot on with your comments actually ;) If you ask me, her looks are totally part of the calculated plan as quite opposite of his real tastes ...the perfect opportunity ,she's english but definetly has some other origins and i take the "little girl"( i say it with tenderness ) thinks she 's living a fairy tale with a lookalike of her father ...but sadly this is rather a "scary tale" !

The rat has been planning to come to England for years and was just waiting for the perfect candidate to import him that he could keep under his spell/control whatever ...Years ago , he took/kept contact with an english couple/man that proposed him a job in his dancing school in england ...and guess what the present bride is a dance teacher ...:) let me tell you a possible scenario : he will take contact with all the rats he knows in england among which mr Lajimi for example, fitness coach who married his own english bridge recently , and they will go on moving their asses and improve their body/body dances with english ladies to make money , as it's the only thing they can do ! isn't that a nice scenario ?;)

It's amazing! :eek:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Once again my view is a few years back maybe the word wasn`t widely spread but for goodness sake at some point women have to take some responsibility or accept that it`s like placing a bet, chances are you are going to loose everything you put down on the counter.
Initially I had sympathy in some cases but now zero under any circumstances, just feel ashamed that some women can be so stupid, especially after women have fought so long and hard for their rights in so many ways.
How lovely. What a truly emphatic soul :rolleyes:
Easy to see why she's a friend of Ahmed/GOC/Yousef26 with that attitude.
Stupid? Seriously? We were targeted by freakin con men!
This attitude and blame culture plays right into the hands of rats :Evil:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
How lovely. What a truly emphatic soul :rolleyes:
Easy to see why she's a friend of Ahmed/GOC/Yousef26 with that attitude.
Stupid? Seriously? We were targeted by freakin con men!
This attitude and blame culture plays right into the hands of rats :Evil:
Wasn’t she the victim he picked from here, hundred years older than him? Perhaps I’m confusing rats :|

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Wasn’t she the victim he picked from here, hundred years older than him? Perhaps I’m confusing rats :|
No, this woman was his friend. Yesterday, I went through his private messages with me to spin the thread back round to him....and I found the screenshots he sent me of his conversations with her. I was curious, looked around....and found that disgusting comment :Evil: