Mohamed Jmail Abdellatif aka Hama a'b

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Fiercely Fi, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Fiercely Fi

Fiercely Fi Well-Known Member

So, my Police rat Hama who I met on holiday a few months ago (yes this was a whirlwind of a romance or con however you wanna put it). I met him whilst on holiday with family. Although I did not go to Tunisia with any intention of romance as this was a family holiday, it just happened. I turned around one day he was in front of me looking at me and said hello, I said hi and the rest was history. I did not sleep with him whilst I was there but the chemistry between us was amazing. Well I thought it was but it was all part of the con. I left Tunisia 6 days later and before I could even step foot into my home he was already video calling me, telling me he missed me and wanted to be with me. Every minute of everyday since he would text and video call. I asked him if he was sure about wanting to be with me due to the culture and religious differences and he said yes. There was a couple of instances in text messaging which I should have picked up on to know that he was a con artist rat bastard. When I would use the words plan or report he would be really inquisitive and ask me to go into detail as to what I meant. For example I would ask him what his plan was for the day and he would get defensive. I chose to ignore it like the idiot that I am although deep down I knew something wasnt right. Anyway to cut a long story short, I went back to Tunisia, brought him clothes, sneakers, Jack Daniels (oh yes Police rat loves a drink and a smoke). He conned me one night when he pretended his work called him stating there was an incident he had to attend to. He did not go as he was with me and the next day said his work had fined him for not turning up. So I obviously gave him the money for this fine. It must have been one of his friends that called that night. I realise this now. When I went back home he asked me to send him money for driving lessons as this would help him progress in his job. I sent the money. Then when I told him I was feeling sick he started to cool off. The talk about him speaking to his family about me and us getting married soon turned to my family may not approve. One day he said he spoke to his mother and she was not happy, the next he said he had not spoken to her. When I mentioned what he said the day before he would lie saying that she was doing the talking??? Alarm bells starting ringing. I soon took the pregnancy test when he said he just wanted his family to be ok with him again, even though he had not even been to see them and spoken to them properly (changed his mind again as to what he supposedly had told them), and sent him a picture of the positive result. I havent spoken to him since and he blocked me on FB, on his phone, and I can no longer contact him.
    This is the short cut down version of the events. Although the relationship only lasted a few months it felt like a lifetime as I was constantly on edge not knowing if what he said to me from one day to the next was a complete lie. But its fine. If he thinks Im going to sit back and take his treatment he has another thing coming. Theres more than one way to skin a cat, or rat in this instance ;)

Arkady, FoolInLove, magic and 10 others like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Welcome again. So you are expecting a baby? Hope you have people around to support you. What a horrible piece of shite he is. You are better off without him anywhere near you or your baby.

Have you found out much about him? Assume you never met any of his family. Usual charming behaviour of lying and conning money from you. In the nicest possible way, it’s always best to get checked out for any sti, especially with unprotected sex.

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth - Staff Member

Hi xxxxx, when he unblocks you, block him fast. No contact is best. You can make him very unconfortable from right here ;)
    I don't think he blocked you because of the baby. He must have found a victim who does more for him than you did....

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  4. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Yes and he doesn’t want her to know about you or your baby.

Time to take care of yourself now, as @Heidi says, you will have a wider and longer lasting audience putting him here.

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Hey Fiona.... well done for putting all this out there :)
    Just goes to show that in Tunisia.....you are not even safe with the law....the very people that should be helping to protect tourists....are also scamming them....thieving bastards :Evil:
    I'm happy you are away....he was bloody expensive! Heidi is right, if he unblocks you, he can't block you again for forty eight hours. There is a way around this....but I'm buggered if I'm gonna write it here....because I want you to take control and block him!
    Fighting talk!! I love it :D

6. Heidi

@xxxxx, did you see Mohamed Jmail Abdellatif in his uniform? When you visited, did he work during that time?
    Did you rent an apartment?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  7. Fiercely Fi

Yes I met him whilst on duty and saw him everyday I was in Tunisia whilst at work. The apartment was across the road from the beach where he worked.

8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

So he stayed or visited you in the apartment. Good upstanding fello given it is illegal for a man to stay with a woman in an apartment when unmarried and you both could have been arrested.

Judithlyn, Arkady, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  9. Fiercely Fi

The sex was not intentially unprotected, I would just like to point that out. We had an accident unfortunately. I asked him to go to the pharmacy the same night to get the morning after pill. When he came back he said it was closed. I asked him to get it for me the next day and when he came to the apartment after work again he came empty handed. I should have just gone myself but you know what that would have looked like in Tunisia.
    I know enough about him and his family. He would even send me pictures of them and I can see them on FB and instagram

beznessbitch, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  10. Fiercely Fi

Yes I only found this out recently whilst reading this website. How stupid am I. This is why I think he will not contact me. Cant risk losing his shitty job.

beznessbitch and Mystery like this.
  11. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

He would not have purchased it himself as it’s only available to women in Tunisia. Given its “illegal” for him to have sex outside marriage he would not have wanted to draw attention to himself.

12. Fiercely Fi

I think he blocked me because of his job. Also I was quite challenging, a little too intelligent for him I think . I started to question everything as his lie did not add up and eventually I told him that one of his lies was bullshit and he didnt appreciate that. Thats when the argument erupted, I ran out the house to get the test and then sent him the result

Mystery, AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  13. Heidi

That makes it clear that he did not block you because of the child. The bastard has a new victim :Evil:
    If I was you, I'd put up a new picture of him into his album. This time with his full name in the heading and preferably in uniform :Ninja:

14. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Not stupid, it’s essy to assume they have liberal laws as inthe UK or Europe, but it’s not uncommon for neighbours of apartments or housekeepers in hotels to report to the police. The Landlord was also committing an offence if he knew he was staying with you. Bribes are often paid for silence.

Judithlyn, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  15. Fiercely Fi

I realise that now. If he had only said this to me I would have just gone myself. I really did not want to be in this position

Mystery, AmberHeart and Laura2014 like this.
  16. Fiercely Fi

I will see what I can find....

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  17. Fiercely Fi

Oh really? I did not know that about the landlord. I would not intentially do this to the landlord as he was a really nice man

Mystery likes this.
  18. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

They all seem nice but I bet you paid a premium for your rental!

19. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

Not such a nice man....he was condoning the scam ;)
    These landlords know that a man and a Western woman are only alone in an apartment for bezness purposes, but he stayed silent and happily took money, knowing full damn well that he was breaking the law, rat was breaking the law....and YOU were breaking the law!
    Those men both allowed you to stay in that apartment, knowing that you could be arrested and charged with prostitution....so I disagree, he is not a nice man.
    Both of those men compromised your reputation....and all because they both benefited financially :Evil:

A picture of this pig in uniform would be great :thumbsup:

Bostons, Judithlyn, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  20. Fiercely Fi

Yes you are right they did compromise me but I have to take responsibility for my actions. I should have found this out for myself but because of my lust for rat all common sense went out of the window. If only I could turn back time.....

Judithlyn and beznessbitch like this.
  21. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Or maybe he already had a big fish and he wanted you for cash and gifts. These guys are trash. He will unblock you for sure Once he decides wich game to play. :Evil:

22. Fiercely Fi

Hhmmm we will see. I made him know Im out for blood after he blocked me. I sent him a message that he will never forget and told him that I would never let this rest. I have over 100 of his friends and family contact details on FB and told him I was going to send each of them the messages and evidence of our relationship.

23. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

If he’s blocked you, block him back fast where you can! And temporarily disable all your accounts! And do the same with all social media you can. He will go crazy. Just do your best to dissapear.
    If he cared about you in the least, he would not behave this way.
    If you don’t, he will be back.
    Rats use blocking as a trick.
    He’s not gone. Just busy for a while.

24. Laura2014

Laura2014 Moderator

Ah yes, if only we could turn back time.... Someone cloned my Credit Card once but the pain was brief and sorted out quickly with no financial consequences for me. This scam though is much more insidious, can break your heart and your bank and takes a long time to recover. On the plus side, I’ve met some awesome people here I would never have known.

25. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Moderator

I do firmly agree that we need to take some responsibility for bad decisions, but the difference is, you made a decision not realising how stone age and backwards their country is.....he made a decision with complete knowledge of the laws of his land!
    He's a copper....ain't no way he didn't know that you were both breaking the law, but his selfish want for Western money was placed higher than your reputation and safety.
    With regards to the apartment element of this...I'm afraid I hold him entirely responsible.
    He knew! He knew and chose not to tell you....and without knowledge of bezness....I know I'd have trusted a copper was telling me the truth.