Mohamed Jmail Abdellatif aka Hama a'b

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Actually think most normal police guns isnt loaded too. Look at the beach attack
No one had ammo
Even the ones that did have ammo ran away....coz they wanted more....cowards!
They left defenceless tourists armed with nothing but sun cream and bottles of water to fight for their lives alone.
All they needed was one freakin bullet!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Even the ones that did have ammo ran away....coz they wanted more....cowards!
They left defenceless tourists armed with nothing but sun cream and bottles of water to fight for their lives alone.
All they needed was one freakin bullet!
Its pretty scary this idea of armed tourist police men. Should all tourist zones have armed officers? How sad to have this level of violence and insecurity. Attacks everywhere.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
the rat was constantly saying everywhere was safe, calm, tourists walking in peace, nothing to be aware of. This is why it surprises me too much about them wearing guns at tourist zones. :eek:

Heidi

Administrator
the rat was constantly saying everywhere was safe, calm, tourists walking in peace, nothing to be aware of. This is why it surprises me too much about them wearing guns at tourist zones. :eek:
Where have you been :eek:

A state of emergency is in effect in Tunisia, imposed after a suicide attack on a police bus on 24 November 2015. It’s been extended a number of times, most recently on 5 October 2018 by one month.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

A state of emergency is in effect in Tunisia, imposed after a suicide attack on a police bus on 24 November 2015. It’s been extended a number of times, most recently on 5 October 2018 by one month.
I didn’t knew about this last one, was on the belief it was over on 2017 and tourists were going back to Tunisia.

Going for the limit

Obviously we are not used to our police having guns but to be honest i would rather see police with guns there

Yep mango they were shocking. Give due where due is if wasnt for hotel workers etc i honestly think it could of been so much worse

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Tho my tickets were for August 2018

Top Bottom