Mohamed Jmail Abdellatif aka Hama a'b

Judithlyn

Best wishes to you! Is the rat trying to contact you? Stay strong and keep him away from your child. Is there any thing legal which you can do to force him to pay child support? Don’t put his name as father on a birth certificate so you will not have future issues if he should try to claim the child. I would just like to see him have to pay part of his salary to you.

Judithlyn

Don’t think you can get child support from Tunisia with their closed currency policy. Wouldn’t want any money from that shit head any way. No contact at all is the best. I would be frightened that he gets his dirty paws on my child
Oh yes, the closed currency policy! Even the government thinks like a rat....take, take, take! Ugh!!!!

Heidi

Administrator
Oh yes, the closed currency policy! Even the government thinks like a rat....take, take, take! Ugh!!!!
I think it's because Tunisia don't have enough trade to act as a buffer for the currency.
Lets say Tunisia needs to buy medicine, cars and so on from other countries. So they need something to sell to people from other countries for their currency to buy those things. They can sell them tourism, labour to make things, or whatever resources Tunisia has. So what happens if everyone in Tunisia suddenly decides they want to buy iPhones and TV's? Well, now the government don't has money for cars or medicines, because Tunisia only got so much foreign currency.
Tunisia is worried about running out of US dollars and Euros to buy the things they really actually need

Fiercely Fi

Best wishes to you! Is the rat trying to contact you? Stay strong and keep him away from your child. Is there any thing legal which you can do to force him to pay child support? name as father on a birth certificate so you will not have future issues if he should try to claim the child. I would just like to see him have to pay part of his salary to you.
Haha cant say much but im working on it.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Not too great I was pretty sick for a while now but were hanging in there.
Maybe feeling tired and sick doesn’t let you see the big picture but you are winning this battle, you are moving forward and it’s something to celebrate! I agree with Laura, please let us know how things go. Big hugs Fi.

Top Bottom