Mohamed Jmail Abdellatif aka Hama a'b

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Fiercely Fi, Oct 13, 2018.

1. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

and if i will be the only male in the island they will declare me public enemy number 1 :cool::D:D

So here's the deal, i will take care of any rat wanting to reach the island, to short circuit their attempt i will create a company that will ensure the ferrys between Tunisia and djerba and have the exclusivity. Then we embark all rats who booked in the boat and send them to saudi arabia where they will be treated as real slaves by their brothers :D

Judithlyn, Jisela, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  2. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Deal :thumbsup: :)

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

4. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Japan denied resident/work visas twice. On his 3rd tourist visa, they took him into the airport backroom and told him not to come back again! I honestly don’t know why they said that to him. Japan must have been on to his rat ways! They were sure ahead of me in figuring him out!

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  5. Judithlyn

Great points and I had the very same thoughts! They really are stupid! They want away from Tunisia, but then they go crazy cause in their new countries, they truly are a nobody. Their fragile, narcissistic egos can not seem to handle reality! My dear friends took him under their wings, entertained him, did lots of guy things with him. They even made life easy for him here! Now, all of them are disgusted by him and quite shocked at finding out we all were conned! They also spent nearly a year helping me to recover cause I was an absolute basket case! In the end, I am once again fine...finallyyyyyyyy......and my friends have shelved him into the back of their heads.

He will never be welcome back to here again! He left a very poor image of Tunisia in everybody’s heads. Some of my friends were thinking seriously of going there! Now, that is the last place on Earth anybody I know will ever visit. Abdelhak does not realize it but he was sort of like a Tunisian Ambassador to my entire town. He was the only Tunisian anybody had ever met and look at what a horrendous image he shed on his own country, as well as himself and his family! He is a real imbecile!

6. Judithlyn

Love it!!! :thumbsup: Phrases come to mind, “bend over” and “bottoms up”..... rats might truly jump in line to catch that ferry!;)

7. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

wondering how is @Fiercely Fi and her baby. Wishing the best.

Mango Chutney likes this.