Welcome to TLR

Mohamed Naouali - Tunisian Love Rat - Online Scammer and Visa Hunter

• Thread starter Deleted member 146
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 146

Unbenannt.JPGvgdew.JPG

Mohamed Naouali is a visa hunter. He got banned from our TLR forum for trying to scam members here by using personal messages. He made a thread in the forum "Rat on a Rat" to fish for a victim who could get him a visa:

"I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU"

He fished a victim from here, lied to her about applying for a visa then turned it all around on her. He manipulated the victim into thinking that she was wrong for finding out his lies. Mohamed Naouali is an engineer, so he uses his education to fool victims into thinking that he is not a rat. He won't ask for money, he wants a visa

Btw. let it be a warning to you, girls, about who you trust with your personal information in pm

D

Deleted member 32724

View attachment 61832

Mohamed Naouali is a visa hunter. He got banned from our TLR forum for trying to scam members here by using personal messages. He made a thread in the forum "Rat on a Rat" to fish for a victim who could get him a visa:

He fished a victim from here, lied to her about applying for a visa then turned it all around on her. He manipulated the victim into thinking that she was wrong for finding out his lies. Mohamed Naouali is an engineer, so he uses his education to fool victims into thinking that he is not a rat. He won't ask for money, he wants a visa

Btw. let it be a warning to you, girls, about who you trust with your personal information in pm
Asshole!
I want to grab those hideous glasses and stomp on them! He is so UGLY!

M

Mango Chutney

View attachment 61832

Yayyyyy.....good to see his ugly, scamming mug back where it belongs :love:

Wiser

Major Ratslayer

View attachment 61832

:eek::eek::eek: