Moral Support.

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Shiky, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Shiky

Shiky Member

ALL IDEAS AND RECOMMENDATIONS ARE PRETTY MUCH WELCOMED!! BELIEVE ME I NEED THEM!! Gosh I really do not know what I was thinking when I bought that ticket. I guess I just wanted to make my wish come true but now I am like uh, oh!:confused::p

2. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

If you are going to visit Europe travel to Italia Nice Food weather or Greece .Turkey is also Nice very Nice sea ok hotell differents from rest off Europe more same like arab countries . The blue mosk in Istanbul is Nice to see it

3. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Love rats is every where so eyes up . It is more easy to fond a bad man when a good man . The best is already taken . Just take care and you will have a great holiday :)

Judithlyn and ijs like this.
  4. Mum2knowitallteen

Mum2knowitallteen Member

You have quite a limited budget for your trip so I would go for quality over quantity. It really depends why you are going? Are you looking to see the big tourist attractions, beaches? How long have you got. With your budget perhaps aim for four key locations and use youth hostels or Airbnb . Coach is the cheapest form of travel. Train is quicker but more expensive. Do make sure you plan out your trip in advance, so you know where you are going, how to get there and how much your travel and accommodation costs. You can then work out a daily budget for food, attractions etc.

5. Shiky

Shiky Member

Hey girls sorry I had not posted.. I have been working overnights and school (Uni)just started, so I am still trying to adjust to my schedule and everything that is going on...Little update about my situation.. My rat had not tried to make contact with me at all (Thanks God!)..Other times when I had blocked him I can see his blocked ass missed calls on my cell but, so far I have got none. So I think that is good. I still think of him a lot, but mostly in a "hateful" way. Everyday I think of why or how are these men, and him, capable of doing such things?!. I mean why?, Why no morals or values? how can they detach themselves so much from what we call "feelings"..I know I am going to sound crazy, but it is for me at least, very interesting! and really unbelievable. But that is because the human mind and mentality really intrigues me. Anyways, "To anyone who is ready this post", PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT FALL FOR THESE MEN, I SWEAR THEY ARE NO GOOD, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY, OR WHAT AND THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES PRETEND TO BE, THEY ARE UP TO NO GOOD. They do not know what love is, they do not care about you or anything. They only care about their personal gain. It is kind of an arranged marriage (BUT THEY DO NOT TELL YOU THIS) they are, according to their "morals" "sacrificing" themselves, for their own and their family's convenience but they do not say I LOVE YOU because they love you for who you are. They only love the "better future you can provide for them". So please DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. I SWEAR THEY ARE ONLY LIES. Believe what you read in this site, because it is the sad truth. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TRAVELING ADVISES AND TIPS. THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!. I will keep you guys posted, as I have read rats do not go away that easily. However, I am hoping the nightmare is over. Thanks again!

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Tiger and 6 others like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm sure he reads here. You get the silent treatment now. He'll be back. Good thing you blocked him :)
    Have a nice trip in Europe bighug1.gif

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Shky, a book suggestion to read befor your travels in Europe:

Neither here nor there - Travels in Europe by Bill Bryson

"He brings his unique brand of humour to bear on Europe as he shoulders his backpack and keeps a tight hold on his wallet...."

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Judithlyn likes this.
  8. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

J
    Please just tell us his city. The 26/29 must be normal rat ages posted on websights! Run fast while you can! You are lucky to never have met him in person, had a long term relationship with him, met his family and friends and he met your family and friends. It hurts, it makes you self-destructive, makes you angry, and feeling worthless! It’s horrible! Please know you are among people who understand! Do not ever go to meet him nor allow him to meet you! The pain and hurt will only grow much worse! I speak from much experience, over 3 years! I’m still going through hard times, but I’m much better than I was in the latter part of 2017! I’m hoping Tunisia makes this a crime, punishable by prison! So so many innocent victims! Spread the word to be very aware of Tunisian men on the internet! They are predators!

9. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

Dear I was the same. In the end yes I was smoking weed every day just to forget about the hell my life became. For me letting go was gradual.. it takes alot of blocking and unlocking but trust me once u finally block for good.. only then it life will improve. Stop getting high and start to feel it feelings.. there not going to go away. Ask urself why u are feeling so powerless... my rat was just another addiction.. I realise it now . Another thing to take my mind off myself. I have not spoke to mine for well over a month and the last time he put his webcam on.. I just thought yuk no thanks... you will get there eventually. Don't beat yourself up about it.. it will happen when your ready. I personally invested in a life coach and had a few sessions.. she told me how wonderful I was and i believed her. Now I've stopped getting high.. don't drink.. have a new job. I've always had special friends but now I'm connecting with them again. U are in a dark place and must now seek the light back in your life.. it won't come if u are filling it with shit like it dirty rat. Xxx good luck there's a light at the end of the tunnel x

10. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Awwww, BB and Judith....what great words and support...two of our survivors doing good, getting stronger and now supporting others, offering advice...I literally got tears in my eyes....I feel so dang proud of you both!!
    I love TLR, it makes me so happy to see us survivors pick ourselves up from the ashes...and go on to help others :)
    Shiky, let these two lovely ladies (both relatively new survivors who we never gave up on) be proof that there is indeed light on the other side :)

11. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

As long as the Tunisian authorities do not take bezness seriously and commit hard penalties, I think that bezness will increase and as long as the country becomes more concerned with religion and purity, all the shit will sink more down in their culture and put the women more Down

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    magic, juicyfruit, Judithlyn and 2 others like this.
  12. beznessbitch

Please change it for your in my post.. my damn autotext again.

I first visited Tunisia in 2011 to meet the extremely handsome and young Khalil. Not knowing the culture I agreed to stay at his home. We actually didn't sleep together.. it was Ramadan. He had very wealthy relatives and they were so lovely to me.. but trust me even the children were in on the scam
    My 'thing's Is texting me.. I have him blocked but I can still see if I look... they started off please come I miss u.. blah blah.. now they start feel bit threatening. Like just come online. I know he will try blackmail again.. I hate him.. I have no feelings at all for him other than GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. But it's still scarey.. I wish he leave me alone.. I don't have nothing to give. What on earth does the sad shit want? I am just still going to ignore him. I've had my number a long time but may be I have to change it. Tagged is the worst possible site to join... all bezness on there. Xxxx

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

It is permissible to eat, drink and have intercourse during the nights of Ramadaan until dawn

If he can't contact you, he is not able to blackmail you ;)

juicyfruit and Judithlyn like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

And for many rats...during the day and night!
    Most rats don't observe Ramadan....can't cope without cigarettes, alcohol and nookie :rolleyes:

[QUOTE="beznessbitch, post: 259419, member: 33966"M]y 'thing's Is texting me.. I have him blocked but I can still see if I look...[/QUOTE]

I don't I understand, how can messages get through if he's blocked? What app is this on? It kind of defeats the whole point of blocking somebody if they can still contact you :confused: Does he set up new accounts to do it? :confused:

Oooh, what happened to the quote, it's gone weird? :D

15. beznessbitch

Not accounts to my number. I've blocked his messages but I can see them in my blocked messages x anyway as I said if he does anything with my photos he will be Tunisian love rat famous. Hopefully he will get bored and give up on me.

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Ooooh, blocked messages :eek: Is this on FB? I wanna know how to see them!! Tell me, tell me! :D:D

Lovelylondon likes this.
  17. beznessbitch

Lol no mango on my phone.. blocked texts x feel sick all I do is eat now :( replaced one addiction with another.. wish I could just be normal.. oh well it keeps the men away i suppose that's one good thing lol

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

Who wants to be normal anyway?!! Stuff ya face, girl :love:

Screenshot_2018-02-14-21-54-19_kindlephoto-8940175.png

Madam Medusa, Heidi and juicyfruit like this.
  19. beznessbitch

I can't any more. No room left !!xxx

20. Mango Chutney

Haha.....give it an hour, then try again :D

21. Madam Medusa

Madam Medusa Active Member

Good morning my dear
    I do hope that you are not wasting anymore of your precious time dealing or thinking about the Rat.
    I am just back from a wonderful 10 days in Holland and totally enjoyed my little trip .
    No rats involved even though I used to live there with my first last and only RAT.
    A very expensive but good lesson was learned .
    When they try to rat me out I think that at least I loved my rat first and only husband why would I then take that crap from some dickhead Who I don’t know their history or their intentions for me.
    I would be as well taking back my first rat husband and that would never ever happen .
    They take our kindness for weakness But when the worm turns
    There is a thin line between love and hate .
    Better to hate the bastard .
    I hope you are planning your trip .
    When do you intend traveling ?

Amira, juicyfruit and beznessbitch like this.
  22. beznessbitch

thank you x