mustapha sboui and deej mimo aka the dj from marhabba beach hotel

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
What the hell happened to his head? He's looks like the victim of a machete attack!! :eek:

Kaylene white

Hello evryone I just want to say all what it says t's a drama I was deej mimo girlfriend before and I have been with him for 3 years and he never use me for anything or ask me for money I can say I am very regret to let him go because he was the only one who make me laugh and happy and I just I want to clear this conversation for people deej mimo he never ever do anything bad like this or use women even when I was fly to him to Tunisia he was help me with everything we share everything even I did fly to him for 2 week and I have no money and he pay me everything and I haven't spend even £1 this women who male this drama she was the one who try to be with deep mimo but he didn't like to be with her because he have his girlfriend and he love her so much and his girlfriend from England and her name xx and he do nothing wrong he is a lovely guy who can trust because I have been with him over 3 years please do not believe this drama because this women who make this she had 5 kits and she get married 2 times and she is sick and she is from Manchester United And her sister was mustapha girlfriend and she send her tits pictures too deej mimo please over all this shit because it's not true and she make this to deej mimo because he didn't want to be with her and He threat her to put her sister tits pictures on googel so this why she do this

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaylene white

He never give up easy to get Money it is what he mean :mad:
This vk is an old one he is not working anymore and he mean with I never give up about his work so stop your funking shit you bleep

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaylene white

can you all please leave Mustapha alone..y so nasty pls hes a good man thankyou
Nicola please say to your sister stop do this for both off them he don't want to be with your sister Al this because of your tits picture I think I will put it on Internet if your sister don't delete this why all this Injustice is not nice please say to your sister to delete this is not fair really

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Nicola please say to your sister stop do this for both off them he don't want to be with your sister Al this because of your tits picture I think I will put it on Internet if your sister don't delete this why all this Injustice is not nice please say to your sister to delete this is not fair really
That's a threat. You say injustice is not nice...are threats nice?
I have been with him for 3 years and he never use me for anything or ask me for money
I was with mine for two years, he also asked for nothing...but the truth came out in the end...I was the marriage and visa victim.
I have been with him for 3 years
he have his girlfriend and he love her so much and his girlfriend from England and her name ******* ******
I'm confused :confused: You say you have been with him for three years, then you say he has this English girlfriend. You are clearly not English, I can tell by how you write...like a Tunisian (I am English). So, he has you for three years, plus an English girlfriend? :confused: Her name needs editing out of your comment. Are you DJ Mimo? You write like a Tunisian rat, plus you threaten people like a Tunisian rat. You also use no punctuation like a Tunisian rat....I fought for breath reading your comments, not a full stop nor comma in sight.

Kaylene white

View attachment 24415 View attachment 24416
"You must trust and don´t worry about fun - I am ready for you" :rolleyes: What a shithead :Evil:
Don't understand wrong after I Leave him he get girlfriend not when I was with him
That's a threat. You say injustice is not nice...are threats nice?

I was with mine for two years, he also asked for nothing...but the truth came out in the end...I was the marriage and visa victim.

I'm confused :confused: You say you have been with him for three years, then you say he has this English girlfriend. You are clearly not English, I can tell by how you write...like a Tunisian (I am English). So, he has you for three years, plus an English girlfriend? :confused: Her name needs editing out of your comment. Are you DJ Mimo? You write like a Tunisian rat, plus you threaten people like a Tunisian rat. You also use no punctuation like a Tunisian rat....I fought for breath reading your comments, not a full stop nor comma in sight.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Hello evryone I just want to say all what it says t's a drama I was deej mimo girlfriend before and I have been with him for 3 years and he never use me for anything or ask me for money I can say I am very regret to let him go because he was the only one who make me laugh and happy and I just I want to clear this conversation for people deej mimo he never ever do anything bad like this or use women even when I was fly to him to Tunisia he was help me with everything we share everything even I did fly to him for 2 week and I have no money and he pay me everything and I haven't spend even £1 this women who male this drama she was the one who try to be with deep mimo but he didn't like to be with her because he have his girlfriend and he love her so much and his girlfriend from England and her name ******* ****** and he do nothing wrong he is a lovely guy who can trust because I have been with him over 3 years please do not believe this drama because this women who make this she had 5 kits and she get married 2 times and she is sick and she is from Manchester United And her sister was mustapha girlfriend and she send her tits pictures too deej mimo please over all this shit because it's not true and she make this to deej mimo because he didn't want to be with her and He threat her to put her sister tits pictures on googel so this why she do this
This vk is an old one he is not working anymore and he mean with I never give up about his work so stop your funking shit you fucking whore
Really he is the best one I do really miss him is not that bad guy or use women for money or anything stop blame him for nothing
Just quoting all this in case you delete your threat or try to edit your unique writing technique or lack of punctuation.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Don't understand wrong after I Leave him he get girlfriend not when I was with him
And coincidentally, you have the writing technique of a rat, the threats of a rat, the sleeping habits of a rat and are defending a rat. Night night, DJ Mimo....have fun defending yourself....I'm sure your comments will attract the required attention tomorrow when the members awake.
When she deleted I will do or I am going to put the pictures and make everything clear OK
See, this confuses me. Why would the ex defend a rat and threaten a woman that has nothing to do with her? You rats are stupid, haha....do you really think we're going to fall for this utter shite? :D I shall certainly sleep with a smile after this bedtime story!

Kaylene white

I don't understand why All this Injustice stop please is not fair
And coincidentally, you have the writing technique of a rat, the threats of a rat, the sleeping habits of a rat and are defending a rat. Night night, DJ Mimo....have fun defending yourself....I'm sure your comments will attract the required attention tomorrow when the members awake.

See, this confuses me. Why would the ex defend a rat and threaten a woman that has nothing to do with her? You rats are stupid, haha....do you really think we're going to fall for this utter shite? :D I shall certainly sleep with a smile after this bedtime story!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
both these two are rats there behaviour towards women is not only appaling but also disgusting they use women at every angle for money phones etc and when they have there partners going over to marhabba beach they use marhabba palace next door to entertain there over women
dj mimo is a sleeze wanted me to go over in november and stay at marhabba palace while his girlfreind stays next door at marhabba beach and as for mustapha sboui uses women they are both a joke
I know DJ very well
He'll pretend he is all innocent and that he doesn't look at any other girls. He will text you all the time and tell you how much he likes you. He will make you feel sorry for him. I've been to Marhaba Beach almost 10 times... i know what tunisian men are like which means these lines don't wash with me but some girls will be taken in by them. I had some a girl messaging me on facebook saying that she was his girlfriend. He said he had never spoken to her before.
hes a sleeze
because someone made me aware he is engaged to someonme in uk n shes going over beginning off november, he told me he no longer worked at marhabba beach n we both had to stay at marhabba palace next door dont think so he gives sleave balls a whole new name gave me his real name as well to book it dont think x
he did the same with me trouble is i only did it to wind him up there all sleeze balls its disgusting really xx
N WHO IS HIS GIRLFREIND WOULD LOVE HER TO SEE MY SCREEN SHOTS OFF THE LOW LIFE GREECE BALL
will do even gave me his real name lol
Just quoting all these comments too, in case your spiteful threats intimidate your victims....coz I'm nice like that :love:

Kaylene white

[QUOT E="Mango Chutney, post: 238953, member: 30159"]Just quoting all these comments too, in case your spiteful threats intimidate your victims....coz I'm nice like that :love:[/QUOTE]
CAN you stop playing this please and is not marhaba Palace Next door marhaba beach you wrong

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I don't understand why All this Injustice stop please is not fair
Injustice is an innocent victim being snarred by a rat. Cheated on, stolen from, lied to, used, abused, threatened, blackmailed, beaten etc. Don't speak to me about injustice, I know all about it. Now your shite here has taken up enough of my sleeping time, I've quoted all the important comments for any other future victims, so that they see the truth about the rat you are....your threats will not intimate me and nobody else is awake to do it.
[QUOT E="Mango Chutney, post: 238953, member: 30159"]Just quoting all these comments too, in case your spiteful threats intimidate your victims....coz I'm nice like that :love:
CAN you stop playing this please and is not marhaba Palace Next door marhaba beach you wrong[/QUOTE]
Nope, I won't stop. You rats need stopping, not us that fight against you.
Shut fuck up you fucking whore
Beach? Hahaha....I've been called worse. Did you know that W hore changes to beach on here, hence my gap between the letters. I will also add a screenshot to show the other members what you really wrote. If ever I needed proof that you are rat Mimo....that comment was it :D:D:D

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Oh, I see what you did, you initially called me a whore, then you changed it to beach :D:D:D Would you like to call me a cow.....gotta get out all the typical rat names! Well, I quoted whore in my last comment....before you had time to edit it to beach :p Quite quick on the ball, aren't I....considering you are conversing with me whilst I'm half asleep. Now I really must go, busy day shopping tomorrow. Perhaps our @Laura2014 will entertain you for a bit....she's a good, strong woman too....enjoy :love:Screenshot_2016-12-22-02-18-56_kindlephoto-417868801.jpg

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I am from England and I live in Watford OK
Sure you do :p
I ca

Called you a bitch you fucking honey
Hahaha, I'm suitably impressed! Well done, you.....must have really studied the dictionary for that lot :D You called me a beach, see screenshot above. Bugger, I'm enjoying this far too much to sleep!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Precisely how many times are you gonna edit the same comment? I can't keep up....especially now the abuse has continued on my profile :D "Funking stupid"...you gotta stop now, tis not healthy for me to laugh so much :D:DScreenshot_2016-12-22-02-37-27_kindlephoto-418927993.jpg Screenshot_2016-12-22-02-18-56_kindlephoto-417868801.jpg Screenshot_2016-12-22-02-36-00_kindlephoto-418844037.jpg Screenshot_2016-12-22-02-39-13_kindlephoto-419237089.jpg

Top Bottom