My experience - would really appreciate some help

Erearia

Has he married a Tunisian woman now?
Yes, but unfortunately she died a few months ago very unexpectedly at the age of 39. So they were together for around 3 years. She hadn't been married before and had no kids, I was told by someone that where she lived she was the only unmarried woman of her age with no kids and nobody wanted her. I saw her once on a video chat, seemed like a nice woman.

I can't say though how this marriage came along, he hadn't been home in years but he knew in my opinion he was going to marry her while he was still here. Seems like it was sort of arranged in a way, but I wouldn't know by who. Actually I wonder how he can even be married there, polygamy is illegal there and he's still officially married here. Plus he gave up his easy life here (compared to now in Tunisia) to be there, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. He's what I'd call the occasional muslim, depending on the audience. ;)Then again, they all drink, smoke, do drugs and don't take their religion super serious, then when it comes to certain things they remember their faith. I believe the reason he left is because he got himself into such deep, possibly criminal trouble here that leaving was seemingly the only option.

Doesn't matter if he doesn't have money but I think he should stand up for his children. It costs nothing to care or to call and ask how you are
Definitely, I agree! But he doesn't profit from a 4-year old, so he doesn't see why he should call and ask how she's doing.

I can follow up with another story, it fits the conversation right now: He left so fast after her birth, he hadn't even signed her birth certificate. Unfortunately we needed him to do that for my sister to gain the citizenship of where we live, otherwise we would have never run after him. It took over 3 years for him to get his ass to Tunis to visit the embassy and sign the damn paper. We begged and begged him, but no, he wouldn't do it. No money, no time were his constant excuses. Then a friend told him a child could possibly open the door for him to come back here, since I'm not underage I'm not of use in that regard and I'm for sure never sending him an invitation. But guess how fast he was on a bus to Tunis when he heard how he could profit from an innocent child. Well, actually he was suddenly veeeery willing to do it, but couldn't afford it.

The citizenship thing was very important though, so we were going to pay for his flight there. A day or two before he calls me (not my sister's mom or anyone else) and says he will need money for a taxi to the embassy and he also needs to pay a fee there and everything. My sister's mom had sent him 100€ and he was asking 50€ more of me. I knew it was bullshit, but the manipulation worked this time because it was for my sister. He said he won't go if I don't send it. I'm not proud of it but I ended up sending him the money, I was too afraid it would end up being my fault if he doesn't go. When everything was done, he called and said the flights were too expensive so he ended up taking the bus (which costs a lot less) and the money I sent wasn't needed, but it's not like he can send it back. Well, guess I paid for a bunch of alcohol and cigarettes. :eek:

Epiphany

Yes, but unfortunately she died a few months ago very unexpectedly at the age of 39. So they were together for around 3 years. She hadn't been married before and had no kids, I was told by someone that where she lived she was the only unmarried woman of her age with no kids and nobody wanted her. I saw her once on a video chat, seemed like a nice woman.

I can't say though how this marriage came along, he hadn't been home in years but he knew in my opinion he was going to marry her while he was still here. Seems like it was sort of arranged in a way, but I wouldn't know by who. Actually I wonder how he can even be married there, polygamy is illegal there and he's still officially married here. Plus he gave up his easy life here (compared to now in Tunisia) to be there, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. He's what I'd call the occasional muslim, depending on the audience. ;)Then again, they all drink, smoke, do drugs and don't take their religion super serious, then when it comes to certain things they remember their faith. I believe the reason he left is because he got himself into such deep, possibly criminal trouble here that leaving was seemingly the only option.

Definitely, I agree! But he doesn't profit from a 4-year old, so he doesn't see why he should call and ask how she's doing.

I can follow up with another story, it fits the conversation right now: He left so fast after her birth, he hadn't even signed her birth certificate. Unfortunately we needed him to do that for my sister to gain the citizenship of where we live, otherwise we would have never run after him. It took over 3 years for him to get his ass to Tunis to visit the embassy and sign the damn paper. We begged and begged him, but no, he wouldn't do it. No money, no time were his constant excuses. Then a friend told him a child could possibly open the door for him to come back here, since I'm not underage I'm not of use in that regard and I'm for sure never sending him an invitation. But guess how fast he was on a bus to Tunis when he heard how he could profit from an innocent child. Well, actually he was suddenly veeeery willing to do it, but couldn't afford it.

The citizenship thing was very important though, so we were going to pay for his flight there. A day or two before he calls me (not my sister's mom or anyone else) and says he will need money for a taxi to the embassy and he also needs to pay a fee there and everything. My sister's mom had sent him 100€ and he was asking 50€ more of me. I knew it was bullshit, but the manipulation worked this time because it was for my sister. He said he won't go if I don't send it. I'm not proud of it but I ended up sending him the money, I was too afraid it would end up being my fault if he doesn't go. When everything was done, he called and said the flights were too expensive so he ended up taking the bus (which costs a lot less) and the money I sent wasn't needed, but it's not like he can send it back. Well, guess I paid for a bunch of alcohol and cigarettes. :eek:

I think this is a tragedy and I think you are handling everything quite well in spite of the sperm donor. You have a good head on your shoulders, you are smart, strong, and have a big heart. Your siblings are fortunate to have you around. Just continue as you are in regards to them and leave him to karma :thumbsup:

Amira

I do not know much about these love rat but it is bad that he cannot show responsibility for his children and that he stands up for you just showing that he is a bad person. It's horrible when his little daughter asks for him and he can't even call her.

We call them irresponsible and egoists. Know if some women who have gone to court to get child support sometimes work it other times. Many of these refuse to take DNA samples.

Can't understand their thinking they know they have children but don't care. What kind of person are you when you do not have empathy for your own child? I think this Tunisian woman was related to him but I don't know. Sad that she died she certainly did not show what kind of man she married. Have heard that it is haram to take drugs or to drink in a Muslim country. After what I have heard, these people get a bad reputation but if you are a good Muslim then alcohol, infidelity, violence are forbidden, but not taking responsibility for their children is completely shameful

Brasilgirl

I do not know much about these love rat but it is bad that he cannot show responsibility for his children and that he stands up for you just showing that he is a bad person. It's horrible when his little daughter asks for him and he can't even call her.

We call them irresponsible and egoists. Know if some women who have gone to court to get child support sometimes work it other times. Many of these refuse to take DNA samples.

Can't understand their thinking they know they have children but don't care. What kind of person are you when you do not have empathy for your own child? I think this Tunisian woman was related to him but I don't know. Sad that she died she certainly did not show what kind of man she married. Have heard that it is haram to take drugs or to drink in a Muslim country. After what I have heard, these people get a bad reputation but if you are a good Muslim then alcohol, infidelity, violence are forbidden, but not taking responsibility for their children is completely shameful
They can spend hours of each day online hooking new victims, but the can’t take ten minutes a week to talk to their child? That is shameful. He is not a man. He is a worm.

Liona

Oh, what a stories you tell, Erearia..
I can't get these laws which does not allow a child to get sitizenships without some father's signature. What if so-called father run away, why it's an innocient baby has to suffer?? What kind of laws these are?

Amira

For a difficult country. Their thinking is completely hopeless how to put a Tunisian woman in front of his own children?

Erearia

I think this Tunisian woman was related to him but I don't know.
I don't think so, the cousin I talk to sometimes would know her. I think it's more likely that it's a friend's sister or something. Definitely someone from his closer environment though, I agree with that! Those are not the kind of women you just meet out in a bar or something.

Have heard that it is haram to take drugs or to drink in a Muslim country. After what I have heard, these people get a bad reputation but if you are a good Muslim then alcohol, infidelity, violence are forbidden, but not taking responsibility for their children is completely shameful
For sure! On the topic of drugs I can add another little story: After he had already left to go to Tunisia, my sister's mom revealed to me that he had a drug problem, he was on cocaine. That honestly blew my mind, I knew he drinks and smokes like no other, but cocaine is another step up if you ask me. And not just that, he was doing cocaine in her bathroom while me, my then 1 week old sister and her mother were one room away. I do believe he got issues here because of that, maybe didn't pay someone and we all know where that can lead. But to do cocaine in the same bathroom where your baby takes a bath every night is beyond words in my opinion.

Oh, what a stories you tell, Erearia..
I can't get these laws which does not allow a child to get sitizenships without some father's signature. What if so-called father run away, why it's an innocient baby has to suffer?? What kind of laws these are?
It's a bit of a complicated situation. Both her parents don't have the citizenship of the country we live in. Her mom is from elsewhere in Europe and has been here for over a decade, but her visas are restricted (they get renewed regularly because she works and all, but they are not unrestricted). We really wanted her to gain the citizenship of the country we live in though. That's possible if both parents don't have the citizenship, but one was here for longer than 8 years with an unrestricted visa at the time of the birth of the child. That would be my father in this case, he was here for more than triple the amount of years. So that's why we needed him to sign the birth certificate to confirm that he's the father. Otherwise she would have just put "father unknown" - no one actually really cares about his name in there. :whistle: Hope that explanation made sense!!

She gets a sort of child support from the government that is paid to women when the father is absent, which is better than nothing. We wouldn't be able to sue him for anything as he's never officially employed, always worked under the table when he was here.

I think this is a tragedy and I think you are handling everything quite well in spite of the sperm donor. You have a good head on your shoulders, you are smart, strong, and have a big heart. Your siblings are fortunate to have you around. Just continue as you are in regards to them and leave him to karma :thumbsup:
Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say. :) I'll always have room for these little girls in my home and heart. Just wait until I wind up the courage to talk about my own rat experience, you might reconsider calling me smart, haha. I think what I've shared so far shows that I do know what they are all about, even if I of course have a different kind of relationship since he's my father. And still I got involved with one. It's like knowing the stove is hot, but still touching it. I'm the kind of person, I like to make people my projects and instead of using this trait of mine for useful purposes, it tends to get me into situations where I can only lose. I think I will start sharing pieces of my own story bit by bit, as much as I feel comfortable with. :thumbsup:

Heidi

Administrator
I'm the kind of person, I like to make people my projects and instead of using this trait of mine for useful purposes, it tends to get me into situations where I can only lose. I think I will start sharing pieces of my own story bit by bit, as much as I feel comfortable with. :thumbsup:
Are you a journalist? :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think so, the cousin I talk to sometimes would know her. I think it's more likely that it's a friend's sister or something. Definitely someone from his closer environment though, I agree with that! Those are not the kind of women you just meet out in a bar or something.

For sure! On the topic of drugs I can add another little story: After he had already left to go to Tunisia, my sister's mom revealed to me that he had a drug problem, he was on cocaine. That honestly blew my mind, I knew he drinks and smokes like no other, but cocaine is another step up if you ask me. And not just that, he was doing cocaine in her bathroom while me, my then 1 week old sister and her mother were one room away. I do believe he got issues here because of that, maybe didn't pay someone and we all know where that can lead. But to do cocaine in the same bathroom where your baby takes a bath every night is beyond words in my opinion.

It's a bit of a complicated situation. Both her parents don't have the citizenship of the country we live in. Her mom is from elsewhere in Europe and has been here for over a decade, but her visas are restricted (they get renewed regularly because she works and all, but they are not unrestricted). We really wanted her to gain the citizenship of the country we live in though. That's possible if both parents don't have the citizenship, but one was here for longer than 8 years with an unrestricted visa at the time of the birth of the child. That would be my father in this case, he was here for more than triple the amount of years. So that's why we needed him to sign the birth certificate to confirm that he's the father. Otherwise she would have just put "father unknown" - no one actually really cares about his name in there. :whistle: Hope that explanation made sense!!

She gets a sort of child support from the government that is paid to women when the father is absent, which is better than nothing. We wouldn't be able to sue him for anything as he's never officially employed, always worked under the table when he was here.

Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say. :) I'll always have room for these little girls in my home and heart. Just wait until I wind up the courage to talk about my own rat experience, you might reconsider calling me smart, haha. I think what I've shared so far shows that I do know what they are all about, even if I of course have a different kind of relationship since he's my father. And still I got involved with one. It's like knowing the stove is hot, but still touching it. I'm the kind of person, I like to make people my projects and instead of using this trait of mine for useful purposes, it tends to get me into situations where I can only lose. I think I will start sharing pieces of my own story bit by bit, as much as I feel comfortable with. :thumbsup:
Tis very sad to read of the neglect of the children, but not a surprise, as they don't consider children with foreigners as 'real' children, just as visa security and possible cash later in life.

Your posts very much reinforce the point that a rat never wins....he always ends up back at square one, scamming from a plastic coffee shop seat....all money frittered away on crap.
He had it all (your father)....he had a victim, got a visa, created the anchor baby, had life in Europe, the chance of success with a business, money, luxury items....and look where he is now.

Your experience, much though it pulls on the heart strings, is (in my opinion).....damn handy on this site, not only because it highlights how these rats treat the bezness created children.....but because it highlights that a rat is born a loser, lives the life of a loser and dies a loser.
No matter how many innocent folk they destroy, how much money they access and what opportunities they are given in life.....they die as they arrived: Useless, pointless wasters.

Last edited:

Heidi

Administrator
Tis very sad to read of the neglect of the children, but not a surprise, as they don't consider children with foreigners as 'real' children, just as visa security and possible cash later in life.

Your posts very much reinforce the point that a rat never wins....he always ends up back at square one, scamming from a plastic coffee shop seat....all money frittered away on crap.
He had it all (your father)....he had a victim, got a visa, created the anchor baby, had life in Europe, the chance of success with a business, money, luxury items....and look where he is now.

Your experience, much those it pulls on the heart strings, is (in my opinion).....damn handy on this site, not only because it highlights how these rats treat the bezness created children.....but because it highlights that a rat is born a loser, lives the life of a loser and dies a loser.
No matter how many innocent folk they destroy, how much money they access and what opportunities they are given in life.....they die as they arrived: Useless, pointless wasters.
tumblr_mm8jt5fvaJ1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif eclipsee_gold_cup.gif

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
:D:D:D:D:D

I'm loving having this detail from a child created by a rat....I think it's so useful!
I'm also incredibly angry....because it makes me sick how they drag children into their filthy, criminal lives, be they anchor babies, or kids like mine.....living in fear due to death threats.
These rats are not fit to be parents....they make me feel angry and sick.....they should all be castrated! :thumbsup:

Erearia

Your writing style is perfect :)
Thank you very much! (Creative) writing is actually part of my job, but I don't work in journalism. :)

Your experience, much those it pulls on the heart strings, is (in my opinion).....damn handy on this site, not only because it highlights how these rats treat the bezness created children.....but because it highlights that a rat is born a loser, lives the life of a loser and dies a loser.
I really couldn't have said it any better! This is so spot on. They can never get enough and that's what makes them lose it all again in the end. In his case I would even go one step further and say he doesn't even have his own Tunisian family to fall back on. They all resent him. A lot of them don't know, but I've made sure that his wrong doings towards his children reach as many family members as possible. Many have turned their backs on him since, a lot of them already did before. His parents would turn around in their grave if they knew how his life turned out! Many people are shocked to find out he has more than one daughter here!

Another little story ... when he went from 1 to 3 kids in such a short amount of time, I started wondering if there are more kids of his out there. Now when I was a young teenager, he knew my biggest wish was a sibling (more specifically a sister). On one hand I feel like he would have told me if there was someone, because he knows he would have gotten me to stick around with that. Then again, I have heard from 2 different people (who don't know each other) at different points in time that he supposedly has a son here. When I asked him about it he said no, but that doesn't mean anything. Unfortunately these people don't remember any details or names, except that that supposed son isn't much younger than me. He might have come up with this story because of his "shame" of having 3 girls and no boys, then again he only had 1 girl when he told that story to people. It's very strange.

I'm loving having this detail from a child created by a rat....I think it's so useful!
If there's anything you (or others) can think of that I could add, definitely let me know. Any questions, details, I'm glad to put a new perspective on the table here!

Amira

Never understood why boys are more valuable than girls. Seems that people should be happy the same kind of sex they get whether it is a girl or boy.

The fact that he puts a Tunisian woman in front of his children is strange / strange thinking.
Can't understand why their women are more valuable than others. The virginity does not have everything to say. She may be bad even though she is a virgin.
I'm sorry his wife is dead. These are tunisia's general attitudes that I DO NOT understand and will probably never forget???

Erearia

:eek::eek: In wich country was he consuming cocaine? Where did he got that amount of money?
Here where we live, a big city in Western Europe. Drugs are honestly not that hard to get in a big city like here. There's basically designated areas that everyone knows of. (not speaking from personal experience, haha). Wouldn't put it past him to deal with cocaine too to be honest, but I don't know if he actually did - can definitely imagine it though! For the money - well, as far as I know he was always on welfare, so they pay his apartment + a little extra. On top of that he worked under the table, that's quite the comfortable life. While he was working for that doctor with the real estate, he easily made 200-300€ a night.

That's actually another story, my aunt has a friend who owns a restaurant. Her friend was having some trouble with it so my aunt offered to help him out and go work there for a few months. There is literally millions of people in the city I live in, but by some strange coincidence my father ended up at that exact restaurant where he would take the clients renting the real estate from that doctor. So my aunt had a perfect overview of his illegal dealings and knew exactly how much money he made every night. The problem is not that he never had money, the problem is that he can't handle money. Money he has on him has to be spent immediately. He would often be generous, order drinks for people, the most expensive wine, eat there all the time and easily spend all the money he just made in one night there. Sometimes he would also leave there without paying, then not return for days or weeks. For a short time he would leave a bit of money with my aunt there for me, but he was usually drunk or on drugs when he did that. It was at a time where I was getting my driver's license, so it was nice to be able to use that money for my driving lessons, but I quickly got scared what kind of illegal money I might be possessing, I didn't want to have it, didn't want to know anything about it. I live by the motto that I can't be questioned about things I don't know. :thumbsup:

Never understood why boys are more valuable than girls. Seems that people should be happy the same kind of sex they get whether it is a girl or boy.

The fact that he puts a Tunisian woman in front of his children is strange / strange thinking.
Can't understand why their women are more valuable than others. The virginity does not have everything to say. She may be bad even though she is a virgin.
He's desperate for a boy, I'm 100% sure if he finds a woman stupid enough to let him knock her up, he'll keep having babies that he can't take care of. Although at this point his fear of a 4th girl might be greater than the need for a boy. Of course he'd never openly admit it, after all he has "his big princess, his middle princess and his little princess who mean eeeeverything to him". Where's the trash can, feel like I'm going to vomit. :sick: I've never seen the littlest one, but apparently they show her pictures of me all the time and she knows me as the sister "who will bring her chocolate and clothes and toys when she comes to visit." No wonder they have attitudes like this, it's being indoctrinated since birth.

A thing that we have jokingly talked about with my sister's mom is vacationing in the hotel he works at, all four of us. Part of me thinks it'd be hilarious to talk to everyone he knows and tell them about his wrong doings, I think just introducing ourselves as his first wife with first daughter, second woman with second daughter and mentioning a third one with a third daughter would make him look so bad. I mean, he basically lives the life of a sinner. All the rats might think he's one lucky dude, having scammed so many women at once, then again, he's the ultimate loser because he has two kids in Europe, was living the golden life and still didn't make it and is back at the hotel. :sneaky:

Amira

do not know if it is any good idea to seek out him in Tunisa after what you write then he seems very old-fashioned in his thinking about children as said I do not know Tunisia so well but I think they seem more conservative than any of their neighboring countries . It is a nice country and good hotel but people have not got a good impression of it. If you are in Sousse or other tourist areas then Tunisia seems like an open Arab country where you see modern Tunisian girls but your culture is too creepy for us western since we don't know 100% who is good or bad. It is difficult to judge them from the first impression but after what I have read here I have had an extremely poor impression of Tunisia.

If you are going to seek out your father, be careful to report to the embassy first so they know you are in the country

Erearia

If you are going to seek out your father, be careful to report to the embassy first so they know you are in the country
No worries, it's more a plan we talk of in a jokingly manner, no concrete plans to actually do that anytime soon. ;) He can't do anything to me because I'm an adult so I can enter and leave the country as I please, as for my sister, he wouldn't dare, that I'm actually sure of, as strange as it sounds. I've been going since my childhood and he knew he'd be dead if he ever dared to cross us like that. Something I have noticed though is that at immigration at the airport I usually get fine into the country, but getting out can be a little tense and tricky. They don't really believe me when they read my nationality on my passport because I look like one of them and it has happened twice that the person at immigration knew my father/was familiar with our name. Luckily it's not really a name of Arabic heritage, so we get around just fine with our explanations of the name heritage (a southern European country).

Top Bottom