My experience - would really appreciate some help

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Dad update: Since some tourist got him a smartphone, he's had a more convenient way of contacting me. Usually I'd avoid phone calls for months until it gets too annoying. It's kinda like a chore that you really hate doing, but in the end it's gotta get done. It was funny, because I got an accidental (or maybe not so accidental?) voice message of a tourist woman (who speaks my language) explaining to him what a voice message is. He was mumbling "ah, ok, ok, yeah" in the background. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he tries to find a woman even now at his age who brings him back here, because as I explained, he lost his unrestricted visa. I can just imagine him going like "oh I have a daughter in country x, here, look at her!" to every tourist he meets.

The little girls' birthdays are coming up. The one in Tunisia is shipped off to the grandparents. He's going to visit her at the end of the month. He texted me, saying it's her birthday soon and my other sister's birthday (who is here with me) 11 days later. Just sucks that it's not and he can't even remember his own kid's birthday. Funny story: She was born on a 20th, he was visiting together with me at the hospital for 4 consecutive days. On the 4th day he brings a bracelet, engraved with the date "22nd". 20+4=22??

He's also really eager to have a call, says he needs to talk to me about a few things. Who wants to bet he's going to beg for money? :rolleyes: If it wasn't for the little one, I would have cut him off long ago. But I want her to be old enough to understand and have a way of contacting me before doing that.
What age is the child? For all you no could be one of his neices this is another scam get u involved with the kids then cos they don't buy toys u land up bringing stuff over for them more money. A lot of kids there land up in hospital with diseases of there bones that's with all there inbreeding. Cos they all think its normal to marry first cousins a nation full of cuckoo clocks lol

Erearia

What age is the child? For all you no could be one of his neices this is another scam get u involved with the kids then cos they don't buy toys u land up bringing stuff over for them more money. A lot of kids there land up in hospital with diseases of there bones that's with all there inbreeding. Cos they all think its normal to marry first cousins a nation full of cuckoo clocks lol
She's about to turn 3. I've got a trustworthy source who has seen him with his now deceased wife, been at the wedding, saw her pregnant. He's got no nieces this age, the entire immediate family is fallen out with him because of his behavior, his brother is dead, his sisters aren't of child bearing age anymore. Plus everyone but him is well off, they are scientists, doctors, lawyers and engineers, no one has any reason to be part of any scam. Of course it's a strategy of "oh look this poor little girl has nothing", she knows me from pictures as "the woman who will bring toys, clothes and chocolate". But I have never sent anything for the child and I never will, no toys, no clothes and definitely no money. It's really the same kind of scam that the rats use in relationships. Trying to make you see they have nothing and making you feel bad in the process. Personally for me it's harder when it's a child, but just like with normal rat situations, it's just a matter of not falling for the words. I only support what I see, which is his other kid here who he's not associated with either.

When she grows up and wants to come find me, she can, my doors will always be open to her. If he manages to come back here and brings her, again, my doors will be open to her. But no money or gifts will be send by me, ever.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
I think you hit the nail on the head with the “ brokenness and self esteem issues “.. there must be something relating to our past maybe ( well, in my case I’m sure of It) that makes us seek out these dysfunctional type of guys.
I’ve always wondered why I’ve never been in a relationship with a “normal “ man - a provider - someone equal to me ( not showing off lol)

You had a difficult experience jisela and i hope you’re healing from it .. I really hope you meet the guy you deserve in the future
This is exactly like me ,in all my relationships I’ve tried to ‘ fix ‘ them ,because they were dysfunctional. God knows why ,maybe I need someone to need me ? I think when you’re first role model of a man ,your father,damages you in your childhood that it’s hard for us to accept love from men , and put boundaries in place etc . When the one male in your life let’s you down,who never ever should,where do you go from there?

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Maybe we just need to be better at doing background checks :thumbsup: I think women like us are sensitive and prone to making independent decisions without the oversight of a protective team.

I would suggest any woman that has experienced this stuff get a network of friends they trust like family, and get close to family. Ask your trusted people to sniff the next guy out.
This is very hard to do

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
This is very hard to do
Because in my country we are born with a national insurance number and we have it all our lives. These people don't. So mustava (must have a visa lol) becomes mohamed and so on even the police r corrupt a back hander cos there pay so low no problem as long as the money there nothing and option. God forbid he maybe done his wife in and buried her in the back garden dug his granny up, rapped her up and done a burial. See all this bollocks there family don't talk to him nothing what he's done cos he lost his prize of getting to Europe for money for them. And the whole country must be engineers they couldn't even fix a tumble dryer cos they don't use them proper washing machines only come out five years,
They still use them twin tubs. I no a girl when she decided to go home gave her neibours One and she used it for storing food in wtf lol.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Because in my country we are born with a national insurance number and we have it all our lives. These people don't. So mustava (must have a visa lol) becomes mohamed and so on even the police r corrupt a back hander cos there pay so low no problem as long as the money there nothing and option. God forbid he maybe done his wife in and buried her in the back garden dug his granny up, rapped her up and done a burial. See all this bollocks there family don't talk to him nothing what he's done cos he lost his prize of getting to Europe for money for them. And the whole country must be engineers they couldn't even fix a tumble dryer cos they don't use them proper washing machines only come out five years,
They still use them twin tubs. I no a girl when she decided to go home gave her neibours One and she used it for storing food in wtf lol.
Yes, it can be hard to check on them, but maybe just find a computer savy teen or college student and have then search face book and other apps and help you out. If he’s a rat you will find stuff about them. Probably all lies, but the fact they have several personas is enough for me to distrust. If you are lucky and have their real name or the real name of a family member you can find out more. Their school grades are public, etc. So you can spot some of the big lies.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Yes, it can be hard to check on them, but maybe just find a computer savy teen or college student and have then search face book and other apps and help you out. If he’s a rat you will find stuff about them. Probably all lies, but the fact they have several personas is enough for me to distrust. If you are lucky and have their real name or the real name of a family member you can find out more. Their school grades are public, etc. So you can spot some of the big lies.
Oh, and make sure who you get to help you uses a vpn and a new fake face book etc with fake gmail all created while using the vpn. You don’t want the rat tracking you back. Some of them are not as dumb (or they have friends who are not).
You tech savy helper should know how to set that up. Most bpn’s Have a trial period so you don’t have to pay for one, but if you do they are relatively cheap.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
I used to sit up and be a detective myself for hours was like a dog with a bone. But at the time they have a answer for everything reading the rat book. And they always fall but you put your own head away not sleeping becoming a shadow of the person you used to be just don't believe a word

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Oh, and make sure who you get to help you uses a vpn and a new fake face book etc with fake gmail all created while using the vpn. You don’t want the rat tracking you back. Some of them are not as dumb (or they have friends who are not).
You tech savy helper should know how to set that up. Most bpn’s Have a trial period so you don’t have to pay for one, but if you do they are relatively cheap.
Yea cos the fuckers sit all day on computers hacking and stealing money. See anything you can get printed fake I'd fake passports fake grades yes fake love x

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Yea cos the fuckers sit all day on computers hacking and stealing money. See anything you can get printed fake I'd fake passports fake grades yes fake love x
That is so true. They photoshop their name into real docs too. But when you find the other profiles and see the differences in their age, Birthday, even their look. Mine always sent me old photos. I had no idea until I found his newer ones. If I was his one true love, why would he not send me the recent photos? And the lies around his education etc. All the photos of him with his Tunisian girl. There was too much for him to have excuses for. I never even mentioned most of what I found when he knew he was caught. I haven’t heard from him since. Thank God. But he still left me a mess.
Just who does this to a person? These rats are sick.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
That is so true. They photoshop their name into real docs too. But when you find the other profiles and see the differences in their age, Birthday, even their look. Mine always sent me old photos. I had no idea until I found his newer ones. If I was his one true love, why would he not send me the recent photos? And the lies around his education etc. All the photos of him with his Tunisian girl. There was too much for him to have excuses for. I never even mentioned most of what I found when he knew he was caught. I haven’t heard from him since. Thank God. But he still left me a mess.
That is so messed up, but at least he doesn't try to contact you.
They are so far gone in their minds that there is no coming back for them. Their lies are their norm, they don't see anything wrong with what they are doing to people. The definition of liar in the dictionary should be 'Tunisian Rats.'

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I caught the rat sending me videos pretending the were at the moment. Like he was busy doing x activity but he was looking younger or the haircut was different. That was obviously a cousin or friend sending them so I believed he was there but was taking that time for other victim.

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Not to mention if I made a comment oh you look skinnier or your hair looks different it was a big discussion. :rolleyes: You don’t trust me, you make too much problems. Feel guilty for not leaving sooner.
:D:D
They are so stupid. They think if you don’t fight with them about something that you didn’t see it or pick up on it. I hate fighting so I tend to reserve the little things and only use them when shit really hits the fan.
So my rat was pretty careless about a lot of details. I’m sure he never thought I knew.

Last edited:

Laura2014

Staff member
I caught the rat sending me videos pretending the were at the moment. Like he was busy doing x activity but he was looking younger or the haircut was different. That was obviously a cousin or friend sending them so I believed he was there but was taking that time for other victim.
My rat was bleating on the phone to me that he had no money, was stuck at home helping his incurablably sick father and he hadn’t left his house in days. At the exact same time my fake account was open and stupid boy allowed his friend to take a selfie of them both in a fancy restaurant in Monastir.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
My rat was bleating on the phone to me that he had no money, was stuck at home helping his incurablably sick father and he hadn’t left his house in days. At the exact same time my fake account was open and stupid boy allowed his friend to take a selfie of them both in a fancy restaurant in Monastir.
They live to lie. Totally untrustworthy beings.

Erearia

Hello everyone, long time no see. How about a rat dad update, ladies?

A few weeks ago I was just minding my own business as usual when a text from my dad pops up. "I got your little sister with me, she talks about you so much (remember, I never met the little one), she really wants to see you. Please call us fast, she's only here with me for a couple more days". I kind of avoided the call for a few days, but then gave in. It can't hurt, right?

When it was time for the call, my dad was busy trying to get the little one to stay on camera, she was not having it and had zero interest in seeing me. I mean, why would she, I'm a stranger to her. He keeps trying to make the little one tell me she loves me, I'm the best sister, she misses me, all that. But she's not really having it. The kid doesn't speak a word of my native language even though he always says he's teaching her (he was here 25 years after all).

He says something to her in Arabic and suddenly this 3 year old little girl asks me in perfect pronunciation in my language: Where is my iPad, sister? And looks at me with her big, brown eyes. I think that was supposed to melt my heart, instead it made me push that block button really fast. He's spending some time on the blocked list now because this is really a new low. :rolleyes:

Bostons

Inactive
Hello everyone, long time no see. How about a rat dad update, ladies?

A few weeks ago I was just minding my own business as usual when a text from my dad pops up. "I got your little sister with me, she talks about you so much (remember, I never met the little one), she really wants to see you. Please call us fast, she's only here with me for a couple more days". I kind of avoided the call for a few days, but then gave in. It can't hurt, right?

When it was time for the call, my dad was busy trying to get the little one to stay on camera, she was not having it and had zero interest in seeing me. I mean, why would she, I'm a stranger to her. He keeps trying to make the little one tell me she loves me, I'm the best sister, she misses me, all that. But she's not really having it. The kid doesn't speak a word of my native language even though he always says he's teaching her (he was here 25 years after all).

He says something to her in Arabic and suddenly this 3 year old little girl asks me in perfect pronunciation in my language: Where is my iPad, sister? And looks at me with her big, brown eyes. I think that was supposed to melt my heart, instead it made me push that block button really fast. He's spending some time on the blocked list now because this is really a new low. :rolleyes:
How sick!!!! They will go to NO ENDS! What a disgusting bastard!