My experience - would really appreciate some help

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Erearia, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Maybe we just need to be better at doing background checks :thumbsup: I think women like us are sensitive and prone to making independent decisions without the oversight of a protective team.

I would suggest any woman that has experienced this stuff get a network of friends they trust like family, and get close to family. Ask your trusted people to sniff the next guy out.

2. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

This is very hard to do

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  3. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

Because in my country we are born with a national insurance number and we have it all our lives. These people don't. So mustava (must have a visa lol) becomes mohamed and so on even the police r corrupt a back hander cos there pay so low no problem as long as the money there nothing and option. God forbid he maybe done his wife in and buried her in the back garden dug his granny up, rapped her up and done a burial. See all this bollocks there family don't talk to him nothing what he's done cos he lost his prize of getting to Europe for money for them. And the whole country must be engineers they couldn't even fix a tumble dryer cos they don't use them proper washing machines only come out five years,
    They still use them twin tubs. I no a girl when she decided to go home gave her neibours One and she used it for storing food in wtf lol.

4. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Yes, it can be hard to check on them, but maybe just find a computer savy teen or college student and have then search face book and other apps and help you out. If he’s a rat you will find stuff about them. Probably all lies, but the fact they have several personas is enough for me to distrust. If you are lucky and have their real name or the real name of a family member you can find out more. Their school grades are public, etc. So you can spot some of the big lies.

5. Brasilgirl

Oh, and make sure who you get to help you uses a vpn and a new fake face book etc with fake gmail all created while using the vpn. You don’t want the rat tracking you back. Some of them are not as dumb (or they have friends who are not).
    You tech savy helper should know how to set that up. Most bpn’s Have a trial period so you don’t have to pay for one, but if you do they are relatively cheap.

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  6. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

I used to sit up and be a detective myself for hours was like a dog with a bone. But at the time they have a answer for everything reading the rat book. And they always fall but you put your own head away not sleeping becoming a shadow of the person you used to be just don't believe a word

7. tipme

tipme Well-Known Member

Yea cos the fuckers sit all day on computers hacking and stealing money. See anything you can get printed fake I'd fake passports fake grades yes fake love x

8. Brasilgirl

That is so true. They photoshop their name into real docs too. But when you find the other profiles and see the differences in their age, Birthday, even their look. Mine always sent me old photos. I had no idea until I found his newer ones. If I was his one true love, why would he not send me the recent photos? And the lies around his education etc. All the photos of him with his Tunisian girl. There was too much for him to have excuses for. I never even mentioned most of what I found when he knew he was caught. I haven’t heard from him since. Thank God. But he still left me a mess.
    Just who does this to a person? These rats are sick.

9. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

That is so messed up, but at least he doesn't try to contact you.
    They are so far gone in their minds that there is no coming back for them. Their lies are their norm, they don't see anything wrong with what they are doing to people. The definition of liar in the dictionary should be 'Tunisian Rats.'

10. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

I caught the rat sending me videos pretending the were at the moment. Like he was busy doing x activity but he was looking younger or the haircut was different. That was obviously a cousin or friend sending them so I believed he was there but was taking that time for other victim.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 2:45 AM
  11. AmberHeart

Not to mention if I made a comment oh you look skinnier or your hair looks different it was a big discussion. :rolleyes: You don’t trust me, you make too much problems. Feel guilty for not leaving sooner.

12. Brasilgirl

:D:D
    They are so stupid. They think if you don’t fight with them about something that you didn’t see it or pick up on it. I hate fighting so I tend to reserve the little things and only use them when shit really hits the fan.
    So my rat was pretty careless about a lot of details. I’m sure he never thought I knew.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 2:47 AM
  13. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

My rat was bleating on the phone to me that he had no money, was stuck at home helping his incurablably sick father and he hadn’t left his house in days. At the exact same time my fake account was open and stupid boy allowed his friend to take a selfie of them both in a fancy restaurant in Monastir.

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  14. AmberHeart

They live to lie. Totally untrustworthy beings.

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.