My experience - would really appreciate some help

Brasilgirl

Yea cos the fuckers sit all day on computers hacking and stealing money. See anything you can get printed fake I'd fake passports fake grades yes fake love x
That is so true. They photoshop their name into real docs too. But when you find the other profiles and see the differences in their age, Birthday, even their look. Mine always sent me old photos. I had no idea until I found his newer ones. If I was his one true love, why would he not send me the recent photos? And the lies around his education etc. All the photos of him with his Tunisian girl. There was too much for him to have excuses for. I never even mentioned most of what I found when he knew he was caught. I haven’t heard from him since. Thank God. But he still left me a mess.
Just who does this to a person? These rats are sick.

Epiphany

That is so true. They photoshop their name into real docs too. But when you find the other profiles and see the differences in their age, Birthday, even their look. Mine always sent me old photos. I had no idea until I found his newer ones. If I was his one true love, why would he not send me the recent photos? And the lies around his education etc. All the photos of him with his Tunisian girl. There was too much for him to have excuses for. I never even mentioned most of what I found when he knew he was caught. I haven’t heard from him since. Thank God. But he still left me a mess.
That is so messed up, but at least he doesn't try to contact you.
They are so far gone in their minds that there is no coming back for them. Their lies are their norm, they don't see anything wrong with what they are doing to people. The definition of liar in the dictionary should be 'Tunisian Rats.'

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I caught the rat sending me videos pretending the were at the moment. Like he was busy doing x activity but he was looking younger or the haircut was different. That was obviously a cousin or friend sending them so I believed he was there but was taking that time for other victim.

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

Not to mention if I made a comment oh you look skinnier or your hair looks different it was a big discussion. :rolleyes: You don’t trust me, you make too much problems. Feel guilty for not leaving sooner.
:D:D
They are so stupid. They think if you don’t fight with them about something that you didn’t see it or pick up on it. I hate fighting so I tend to reserve the little things and only use them when shit really hits the fan.
So my rat was pretty careless about a lot of details. I’m sure he never thought I knew.

Last edited:

Laura2014

I caught the rat sending me videos pretending the were at the moment. Like he was busy doing x activity but he was looking younger or the haircut was different. That was obviously a cousin or friend sending them so I believed he was there but was taking that time for other victim.
My rat was bleating on the phone to me that he had no money, was stuck at home helping his incurablably sick father and he hadn’t left his house in days. At the exact same time my fake account was open and stupid boy allowed his friend to take a selfie of them both in a fancy restaurant in Monastir.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
My rat was bleating on the phone to me that he had no money, was stuck at home helping his incurablably sick father and he hadn’t left his house in days. At the exact same time my fake account was open and stupid boy allowed his friend to take a selfie of them both in a fancy restaurant in Monastir.
They live to lie. Totally untrustworthy beings.

Erearia

Hello everyone, long time no see. How about a rat dad update, ladies?

A few weeks ago I was just minding my own business as usual when a text from my dad pops up. "I got your little sister with me, she talks about you so much (remember, I never met the little one), she really wants to see you. Please call us fast, she's only here with me for a couple more days". I kind of avoided the call for a few days, but then gave in. It can't hurt, right?

When it was time for the call, my dad was busy trying to get the little one to stay on camera, she was not having it and had zero interest in seeing me. I mean, why would she, I'm a stranger to her. He keeps trying to make the little one tell me she loves me, I'm the best sister, she misses me, all that. But she's not really having it. The kid doesn't speak a word of my native language even though he always says he's teaching her (he was here 25 years after all).

He says something to her in Arabic and suddenly this 3 year old little girl asks me in perfect pronunciation in my language: Where is my iPad, sister? And looks at me with her big, brown eyes. I think that was supposed to melt my heart, instead it made me push that block button really fast. He's spending some time on the blocked list now because this is really a new low. :rolleyes:

Bostons

Hello everyone, long time no see. How about a rat dad update, ladies?

A few weeks ago I was just minding my own business as usual when a text from my dad pops up. "I got your little sister with me, she talks about you so much (remember, I never met the little one), she really wants to see you. Please call us fast, she's only here with me for a couple more days". I kind of avoided the call for a few days, but then gave in. It can't hurt, right?

When it was time for the call, my dad was busy trying to get the little one to stay on camera, she was not having it and had zero interest in seeing me. I mean, why would she, I'm a stranger to her. He keeps trying to make the little one tell me she loves me, I'm the best sister, she misses me, all that. But she's not really having it. The kid doesn't speak a word of my native language even though he always says he's teaching her (he was here 25 years after all).

He says something to her in Arabic and suddenly this 3 year old little girl asks me in perfect pronunciation in my language: Where is my iPad, sister? And looks at me with her big, brown eyes. I think that was supposed to melt my heart, instead it made me push that block button really fast. He's spending some time on the blocked list now because this is really a new low. :rolleyes:
How sick!!!! They will go to NO ENDS! What a disgusting bastard!

Top Bottom