My Habibi Is Coming To Town Woop Woop!!!!

minnie

Major Ratslayer
This is off Subjekt but can someone Translate this for me...thx in Advanced...Ya aymen 3id moled we nehna b9ina hakeka le na we le darkom we tofla we omha mtaychin we rajel msehetna me dar yarhem waldik 3aweni hal mara we ma3adech ndour bik wllh rabi rani walit nsesi

J

Judithlyn

It’s another reason to kill a sheep!
Not another slaughter! I’m still traumatized by their brutality in killing sheep and goats! Letting those poor animals just bleed out is barbaric! They suffer! They should at least kill them instantaneously! ! I once tried to imagine doing that in my yard in Japan like they do in Tunisia! I honestly can not imagine what would happen! Probably arrested at least!

Dangerous Beans

Junior Rat Expert
Off topic but chicken in Japanese derives from the pillow word "garden bird", and given the meat prices over there this probably happens either way. Neither carelessness nor religion justify animal cruelty to that extent (as far as animals in the metaphorical sense are concerned, though...).

J

Judithlyn

Off topic but chicken in Japanese derives from the pillow word "garden bird", and given the meat prices over there this probably happens either way. Neither carelessness nor religion justify animal cruelty to that extent (as far as animals in the metaphorical sense are concerned, though...).
Yes.....niwatori is chicken in Japanese....garden bird! Food prices are very high here. Much is imported! Salaries are livable so people must pay for that! Animal cruelty is never accepted if known about! Pets live very good lives here, as they should!

Not that i know anything at all about the japenese culture but i have seen some shocking videos of the treatment of dogs in china and how they are caged before being killed then eaten.
I also watched an idiot abroad with karl pillkington it had me rolling laughing but everything in china they eat on a stick . Birds and everything hahaha

J

Judithlyn

Not that i know anything at all about the japenese culture but i have seen some shocking videos of the treatment of dogs in china and how they are caged before being killed then eaten.
I also watched an idiot abroad with karl pillkington it had me rolling laughing but everything in china they eat on a stick . Birds and everything hahaha
China is worlds apart from Japan! Yes, they eat dogs there and most everything else too! Animal cruelty is not accepted here. They are very different cultures!

D

Deleted member 146

Japan failed the attempt - whales may still not be hunted commercially

Friday, 14.09.2018

The Japanese waived lifting of the whaling ban has been rejected.
The economic use of whale stocks should only be possible in touristic whale watching.
For indigenous peoples, traditional whaling remains legal.

Btw. a vew years ago, whalmeat could be bought in Germany. Horsemeat is still on

J

Judithlyn

What i saw on that programme they really did eat literally anything.
It had me gagging, no chinese person would have any problem doing a bush tucker trial hahaha.
Sadly, China does have some cruel practices....please never buy shark fin soup.... the cruelty is horrible! They do eat dogs and many animals! I will not patronize any business which harms animals in anyway.....including the cosmetic industry!

J

Judithlyn

Oh dear god i googled food in japan, just out of curiosity and omg i wish i hadnt.
Some of those dishes are disgusting and i cant believe besides the really bad plates of gross crap that whales and horse is ate there :Cry::sick:
Yes, whales and horse meat are eaten here but it’s not widely available....only a few restaurants in Tokyo mainly for horse meat. Whale meat is a little more widely available, but I’ve never had either...nor will I! They see horse meat like beef! In a way, I guess it is the same thing, but I can’t mentally think of eating horse meat! The biggest thing which grossed me out are the fish uterus! I can not eat that....it’s just too gross for me!