My Habibi Is Coming To Town Woop Woop!!!!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
So just after 2 years ( or may be even quickly) "real" love of Tuni habibi faded away.:confused:
Ya....SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!
He gets his visa....even though "He never even mentioned coming to the UK".....and then she turns from "Sweety" to "Bitch"....just like that :rolleyes:
Mine did mention the UK.....he said he could never live there, as it looked "Cold, grey and ugly"....how things change, eh? :rolleyes:

Laura2014

Staff member
Ya....SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!
He gets his visa....even though "He never even mentioned coming to the UK".....and then she turns from "Sweety" to "Bitch"....just like that :rolleyes:
Mine did mention the UK.....he said he could never live there, as it looked "Cold, grey and ugly"....how things change, eh? :rolleyes:
I’d love to know where they both are now. Can’t see [email protected] was last here as her profile is gone now. Her last message didn’t bode well.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
I’d love to know where they both are now. Can’t see [email protected] was last here as her profile is gone now. Her last message didn’t bode well.
Me too! I also think of the poor kid which he either ditched totally or probably kidnapped to Tunisia. Sad in every way! I hope his sorry a** is stuck in Tunisia or even better....a prison!

minnie

This is off Subjekt but can someone Translate this for me...thx in Advanced...Ya aymen 3id moled we nehna b9ina hakeka le na we le darkom we tofla we omha mtaychin we rajel msehetna me dar yarhem waldik 3aweni hal mara we ma3adech ndour bik wllh rabi rani walit nsesi

minnie

Would like to know Whats being said so i can laugh in his face OMG rhis is rediculous dont have a rat on my hand but a rat Brother just as bad

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
It’s another reason to kill a sheep!
Not another slaughter! I’m still traumatized by their brutality in killing sheep and goats! Letting those poor animals just bleed out is barbaric! They suffer! They should at least kill them instantaneously! ! I once tried to imagine doing that in my yard in Japan like they do in Tunisia! I honestly can not imagine what would happen! Probably arrested at least!

Dangerous Beans

Off topic but chicken in Japanese derives from the pillow word "garden bird", and given the meat prices over there this probably happens either way. Neither carelessness nor religion justify animal cruelty to that extent (as far as animals in the metaphorical sense are concerned, though...).

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Off topic but chicken in Japanese derives from the pillow word "garden bird", and given the meat prices over there this probably happens either way. Neither carelessness nor religion justify animal cruelty to that extent (as far as animals in the metaphorical sense are concerned, though...).
Yes.....niwatori is chicken in Japanese....garden bird! Food prices are very high here. Much is imported! Salaries are livable so people must pay for that! Animal cruelty is never accepted if known about! Pets live very good lives here, as they should!

Not that i know anything at all about the japenese culture but i have seen some shocking videos of the treatment of dogs in china and how they are caged before being killed then eaten.
I also watched an idiot abroad with karl pillkington it had me rolling laughing but everything in china they eat on a stick . Birds and everything hahaha

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Not that i know anything at all about the japenese culture but i have seen some shocking videos of the treatment of dogs in china and how they are caged before being killed then eaten.
I also watched an idiot abroad with karl pillkington it had me rolling laughing but everything in china they eat on a stick . Birds and everything hahaha
China is worlds apart from Japan! Yes, they eat dogs there and most everything else too! Animal cruelty is not accepted here. They are very different cultures!

Top Bottom