My nightmare

Heidi C

I knew Him since around 2009, we met on a Social site. We didn't speak all the time but we did communicate enough to form a friendship then feelings in the next few years to come. But he was impatient because I wasn't moving fast enough for him to come to Tunisia, so he closed his account and we lost contact for a few years.
I did know another man in Tunisia who invited me to come to Tunisia and see the sites, etc. Life was interesting for over a year, until my last few months before I shipped my car back to Canada from Tunisia. Houssem had found me on facebook, he came to visit at an outdoor coffee one time when my husband (GIANT RAT) was off on one of his cheating adventures (which I was to find out soon enough about).
After a couple of hours of chat, he went back to his home near Tunis. We kept in touch once in awhile, until I returned to Canada for the car, and my GIANT RAT, sent me the message on Facebook for Divorce.
He said he'd help me through everything if I returned to the villa I was renting in Hammamet. Soon I was going through the process of my divorce. He was by my side through it all for language translation,
at my side during meetings with Judge and lawyer, I had to meet with the stupid GIANT RAT, he was there with me always.
Then he asked me to marry him, and he'd been such a support, so kind and caring, to me and to my granddaughter, I'm raising.

I liked his family, he didn't go to the coffee, didn't go hang with other males.
He was with me and her all the time. Seemed so loving, attentive, motivated, caring and a contributor in the home with cleaning, and when he found work, he'd pay food or utilities.

Then when the immigration process was under way, he started this so called "STRESSING". He would want to sleep most of the time. So myself and my granddaughter had to sit in the other part of my place, no noise or he'd complain at me or pick at her sometimes.

I didn't even feel it was my place I rented, I felt like a guest in someone else's home and heaven forbid you make a peep that wakes them up.
He would complain he didn't have food he wanted, but I always paid for food and told him to get what he wanted. I would tell him that was his own fault as he'd been the one going to the shop for things.

He didn't want to eat the foods from his culture except Aja. Complained and demanded I make foods for him.
Once in a while he would wash some dishes, or shred cheese.

When in one of his moods he complained to me that when other women came to see their men, they'd bring expensive gifts. I told him he was getting more than enough with my paying everything and his immigration process.
I would buy his clothes from the second hand as he wanted, he always chose brand name, of course.

He soon tires of things and gives them away, placing 0 value on the fact that someone else paid for it, or even gifted him something. Ungreatfull and demanding and almost a bully toward me to buy him things.
He wanted a gym pass, I paid for that, he went twice, then stopped. Money wasted!!

He picked on my granddaughter often, he was beginning to make my life miserable and we argued very often. You cannot reason with him, he would not answer me when speaking with him during these times. I felt like a trapped animal because I had no outlet there at that point. He even picked on or frightened kitties in the villa that he knew I really loved. Tried controlling which ones could be in my care. He was often negative verbally about my granddaughter, acting like a total jealous sibling more than a husband.

I wanted to sit on the doorstep for fresh air and a break from him. He was having no part of that, took the key for the door and locked me in, I was having no part of that and demanded he unlock my door and he was refusing and taunting me over it, so I slapped him, he in turn, took both hands and slammed me in the head near both ears, with his open fists (part where the hand joins the wrist) He had hit me so hard I was in shock, and I was in bed for nearly 3 days, with horrible headache, and vision problems. He was cold as a rock to me, blaming me for my head trauma, never accepting responsibility for his actions, oh so typical.

I decided I would return to Canada with my granddaughter so that we could begin to establish life here. SO in the beginning of April 2015, while still awaiting our immigration process to complete. I returned to Canada with my granddaughter. I secured employment. He stayed at the villa (I paid for as well as food, bills) and I told him to sell everything I owned there such as my stove, fridge, washing machine, flat screen tv, furniture and my moped.
This would be his airplane ticket to Canada.
I felt that the stress of waiting this process out was creating these issues. Boy was I wrong!!!

I was staying with friends in a very small place here in BC. But, I did find work, in an office and it was a great start, or so I thought. I purchased a large Travel Trailer for myself and my granddaughter to live in. This gave us our own living space even though we still utilized other amenities in my friends homes, i.e. laundry, washroom, cooking and eating, doing dishes. I felt this was a great start for us, given that it's nearly impossible to find living accommodations in this small place.

Time came he did his interview with Canada Immigration, he had to wait the decision.
When he got word, he'd been accepted, he then prepared, purchased his ticket and I prepared for his arrival day.

Myself and my granddaughter went to meet him in Vancouver where his plane touched down.
Seeming so greatful and relieved that his process was now over, appearing happy and greatfull his process was now complete and he was in Canada with us.
So after a few hours of driving, we arrived at our residence.

I don't even think it was a week that he'd been here, I'd taken him every weekend to different
towns, and places.
I got him signed up with our services at the office I worked at. He took some courses for certification in a couple of things to help him gain employment. There was a small bus on Thursday that travels to my home city from this small town. I got him signed up and paid for him to take trips to my city to enquire on going to school or taking his English as a second language course so he could qualify for university courses if required.

He wasn't satisfied with this, soon the fights were constant. He was absolutely horrible about everything. He was fighting about where we lived, not big city with big stores, it was the hell he said.
He took my phone all the time to talk to his mother, he then demanded in a store that I buy him the newest Samsung SG5 model, priced at $750.00 Canadian.
I told him I was paying for everything, wait and get a simple phone to start until the credit builds.
He would not have any part of it.
He acted like a spoiled child and embarrassed me in the store with his bullying and condescending comments of demanding and belittling.
I went to another store at his demanding and I got the phone he wanted, included in the phone plan. Well he then racked up my phone bill due to calling direct to his mother in Tunisia.
My credit was ruined due to the high bills and being the only income earner in this family, I could not keep up with the rising costs that were occurring.
I found an apartment to rent in the town, so we moved. He still wasn't satisfied. He said I brought him to the hell. He then began to sleep in the one room with a small bed. Using the excuse that I snored. He went out one day, came home drunk, vomiting for hours. No care about how this affected me as I told him I didn't want that kind of life. He was lying and smoking as well.

Soon he met another Tunisian male whom he befriended.
He even went and spent longer time there. He was being trained to work in another city in the same company his new friend worked for.
So after arriving in Canada in July of 2015, he was off to my home town in October and November, and in December when I had found a house to rent, I was left moving everything alone and he moved to Calgary Alberta to work.
He was working there from that time until around May of 2016 when the boss (Another Tunisian) and him were fighting so bad, he was fired.
He then returned to BC, stayed with his friend a couple of days. I told him to go out and try to find work in my city.
He did one job application, and then said he wanted to go on his Unemployment insurance and he'd help me take care of my granddaughter for the summer months and help with rent, then he'd try to go to the coast (Vancouver) to see another Tunisian we both knew, to find work.

He came home, he sat glued to his cell phone none stop. He would rarely lift a finger to things in the home, and didn't interact with my granddaughter hardly at all. I'd give him money for her to go to the local swimming pool for an afternoon, and he'd not even bother to walk her 3 doors over to the pool.
Poor child had to sit in the house most times.
He slept in my room, but was so mean to me in the morning. Stating how he was so tired because I snore. Yet he'd been the one snoring in the night.
I worked 4 days a week, supporting 3 of us. I worked Contract work, so I could not just pick up and move anywhere.

He was getting over $1000.00 a month on unemployment benefits, he paid me 0 rent, 0 on groceries or bills until my friend made him buy some groceries.
He didn't even give me the flimsy $250.00 he'd been paying me so kindly (haha) in the past while he was working. He had $10,000.00 in the bank, he bought himself a BMW car for under $4,000.00, paid 2 times for the 3 of us to eat out and took our elderly friend with him to another town to have his windshield fixed, so he paid for her meal too.
He told me he was broke one day. He said he'd been paying for things. I said he'd not paid anything while with me. I believe he's sent that money to his mommy.
He would only do a chore in the house if I sent him a text message . He told me I had to text chore list to him. Funny how he can cook, do dishes, laundry and clean his own place, but in my place, he doesn't give a crap.

He left for the coast, stayed with yet another Tunisian he'd met through our friend. This one got his rent paid and food paid for by my husband.
Nice huh! Couldn't help me with rent, but could pay his new Tunisian buddy's rent and food. Soon those two were fighting too.
He rented a basement suite, and lives on his own at the coast.
He's supposed to be in my house for 2 years by Immigration agreement. He has barely spent 6 months living in my home.

This March of this year (2017), my contract for my job was not renewed, leaving me unemployed.
I applied for my Unemployment insurance and am struggling to survive.

So he knows my financial issue and says he'll up my $250.00 to $300.00. $50.00 raise while I'm out of a job. He has 2 credit cards and couldn't even help purchase groceries while he came this past weekend. He exchanged his winter clothing over to his summer clothing, picked up two packages he had purchased and mailed to my house, for himself. He wears brand name, expensive clothing and shoes, or boots. He buys an expensive cell phone, tablet and electronic gadgets for himself as well.

While here, first day, he barks "Where's the food?" "What's for supper?", Macaroni and cheese he commanded.
Then returns to my front bedroom and lays on the bed, on his cell phone, of course.
I made the mac and cheese and he never offered to help at all. He made himself toast, takes off to eat it. Dumps dish in sink. No help with dishes either.
That night, a friend came to visit, Friend plays a card game with me and grandchild, husband sits across room on another sofa, glued to his cell phone. Not one attempt to join in on our fun. My granddaughter tried to get his attention, he barely answered her.

He's got 0 interest in either her or I.
He then announced he was going to lay in the front bedroom.
My friend leaves, I go to my room, his light is still on in that front room.
I went in, he's on the phone as usual.
I messaged him on FB later, he informs me he's looking for music to download.
In the am I baked muffins, he eats those or yogurt. I plated 2 muffins, put them in the microwave to protect from my kitties knocking down on the floor. He was in the bathroom, he left the house, didn't even ask if there was anything, he assumed I baked only for myself and my granddaughter.
He does this to make problems, he knows he's being stupid on purpose.
I made lunch, he ate it alone in the front bedroom.
I made supper, he shoveled it in and ate more later. He gets into my granddaughters special snacks for school, knowing from the past that I cannot purchase these in my town here. I have bought him his own special juice, he instead gets into hers. He does this just to inconvenience me. He knows he's doing this on purpose to be mean to her too.
He slept in that front bedroom that night too. He talks on his phone in Arabic, big smiles, much laughter, to his buddy in my city.

When talking to me, he's lifeless, no laughs, no smiles. He barely hugs me, it's more like a light pat on the back like one buddy to another. Never says he misses me, never sends a video chat request in Facebook or on our I phones. Only says he loves me on the phone, when he calls at night to say he's going to bed. Oh and when he left on Sunday, he sends a text after he boards the bus, saying I LOVE YOU! But never says it to my face. Never embraces me like a man would embrace his wife after he's been gone from her side. I asked him why he did not sleep at my side while here. He says "BECAUSE YOU SNORE!!" .But I believe he was being unfaithful at this time and that's why he didn't care to be with me as well as the thought that he got what he wanted (Visa to Canada) why bed down with the woman who got that for you.

So, I have come to believe without any doubt. He has married me ONLY to gain access to my country, sadly Immigration won't kick his ass out, they do nothing with these men. I know he has no intention of taking care of me as a wife. He waited his 2 year term, he purchased his airplane ticket for his lovely vacation for a month and a half in Sunny Tunisia with his mommy.
He knew exactly when his 2 year term of having to be in my home was complete.

Here I am unemployed, he's off to la la land, yes such a good and supporting spouse this turd is.
As of June of 2018 I will no longer be responsible for him.

In the meantime, he has been arrested on weapons (gun) charges (5 to be exact), as well as an assault (hit his pregnant girlfriend), cause she was busy having sex with a guy she'd picked up on the road and took to her dads cabin to play with while my Turd was out hunting with her cousin. The Turd doesn't have a permit to handle a gun in Canada, nor a hunting license. He's already had 2 court appearances and unfortunately from what I'm told the charges aren't enough to have his sorry ass deported.
He is refusing to work, living off his other Rat buddy who just left his wife as well. He has blocked his mothers account from mine, and his sisters account as well. He barely connects on Facebook, so's to avoid contact with me. No phone calls either. I've taken his name from my post box and I've packed up what clothes, boots and shoes he left here and donated them. I know what is going on with the court issues due to the service he is receiving assistance through being tied to the same office here where I live and the woman who runs this office contacts me to let me know, as she is informed by the woman at that office he's going to. He's trying to play the immigrant card, by saying he was not aware of our laws here (a lie, as I had informed him of much of our laws).
If he files for divorce, I'm going to sue for abandonment and alimony.
I would like to see he gets what he deserves, which by the way I believe is one billion percent impossible for this breed. It seems they can do anything to us folks and never suffer for it.
I feel like a huge fool, played yet again by another of these men but am also thankful I did not suffer another hit to my head or worse.

One must be thankful to be rid of these rats in the end. It is a nightmare I would not wish on anyone. The shame we feel for what we've suffered and the stupid choice we made by loving, marrying and supporting these rats also leaves us hurting.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I knew Houssem since around 2009, we met on a Social site. We didn't speak all the time but we did communicate enough to form a friendship then feelings in the next few years to come. But he was impatient because I wasn't moving fast enough for him to come to Tunisia, so he closed his account and we lost contact for a few years.
I did know another man in Tunisia who invited me to come to Tunisia and see the sites, etc. Life was interesting for over a year, until my last few months before I shipped my car back to Canada from Tunisia. Houssem had found me on facebook, he came to visit at an outdoor coffee one time when my husband (GIANT RAT) was off on one of his cheating adventures (which I was to find out soon enough about).
After a couple of hours of chat, he went back to his home near Tunis. We kept in touch once in awhile, until I returned to Canada for the car, and my GIANT RAT, sent me the message on Facebook for Divorce.
Houssem said, he'd help me through everything if I returned to the villa I was renting in Hammamet. Soon I was going through the process of my divorce. Houssem at my side through it all for language translation,
at my side during meetings with Judge and lawyer, I had to meet with the stupid GIANT RAT, Houssem was there with me always.
Then he asked me to marry him, and he'd been such a support, so kind and caring, to me and to my granddaughter, I'm raising.

I liked his family, he didn't go to the coffee, didn't go hang with other males.
He was with me and her all the time. Seemed so loving, attentive, motivated, caring and a contributor in the home with cleaning, and when he found work, he'd pay food or utilities.

Then when the immigration process was under way, he started this so called "STRESSING". He would want to sleep most of the time. So myself and my granddaughter had to sit in the other part of my place, no noise or he'd complain at me or pick at her sometimes.

I didn't even feel it was my place I rented, I felt like a guest in someone else's home and heaven forbid you make a peep that wakes them up.
He would complain he didn't have food he wanted, but I always paid for food and told him to get what he wanted. I would tell him that was his own fault as he'd been the one going to the shop for things.

He didn't want to eat the foods from his culture except Aja. Complained and demanded I make foods for him.

When in one of his moods he complained to me that when other women came to see their men, they'd bring expensive gifts. I told him he was getting more than enough with my paying everything and his immigration process.
I would buy his clothes from the second hand as he wanted, he always chose brand name, of course.

He soon tires of things and gives them away, placing 0 value on the fact that someone else paid for it, or even gifted him something. Ungreatfull and demanding and almost a bully toward me to buy him things.
He wanted a gym pass, I paid for that, he went twice, then stopped. Money wasted!!

He picked on my granddaughter often, he was beginning to make my life miserable and we argued very often. You cannot reason with him, he would not answer me when speaking with him during these times. I felt like a trapped animal because I had no outlet there at that point. He even picked on or frightened kitties in the villa that he knew I really loved. Tried controlling which ones could be in my care. He was often negative verbally about my granddaughter, acting like a total jealous sibling more than a husband.

I wanted to sit on the doorstep for fresh air and a break from him. He was having no part of that, took the key for the door and locked me in, I was having no part of that and demanded he unlock my door and he was refusing and taunting me over it, so I slapped him, he in turn, took both hands and slammed me in the head near both ears, with his open fists (part where the hand joins the wrist) He had hit me so hard I was in shock, and I was in bed for nearly 3 days, with horrible headache, and vision problems. He was cold as a rock to me, blaming me for my head trauma, never accepting responsibility for his actions, oh so typical.

I decided I would return to Canada with my granddaughter so that we could begin to establish life here. SO in the beginning of April 2015, while still awaiting our immigration process to complete. I returned to Canada with my granddaughter. I secured employment. He stayed at the villa (I paid for as well as food, bills) and I told him to sell everything I owned there such as my stove, fridge, washing machine, flat screen tv, furniture and my moped.
I felt that the stress of waiting this process out was creating these issues. Boy was I wrong!!!

I was staying with friends in a very small place here in BC. But, I did find work, in an office and it was a great start, or so I thought. I purchased a large Travel Trailer for myself and my granddaughter to live in. This gave us our own living space even though we still utilized other amenities in my friends homes, i.e. laundry, washroom, cooking and eating, doing dishes. I felt this was a great start for us, given that it's nearly impossible to find living accommodations in this small place.

Time came he did his interview with Canada Immigration, he had to wait the decision.
When he got word, he'd been accepted, he then prepared, purchased his ticket and I prepared for his arrival day.

Myself and my granddaughter went to meet him in Vancouver where his plane touched down.
Seeming so greatful and relieved that his process was now over, appearing happy and greatfull his process was now complete and he was in Canada with us.

I don't even think it was a week that he'd been here, I'd taken him every weekend to different
towns, and places.
I got him signed up with our services at the office I worked at. He took some courses for certification in a couple of things to help him gain employment. There was a small bus on Thursday that travels to my home city from this small town. I got him signed up and paid for him to take trips to my city to enquire on going to school or taking his English as a second language course so he could qualify for university courses if required.

He wasn't satisfied with this, soon the fights were constant. He was absolutely horrible about everything. He was fighting about where we lived, not big city with big stores, it was the hell he said.
He took my phone all the time to talk to his mother, he then demanded in a store that I buy him the newest Samsung SG5 model, priced at $750.00 Canadian.
I told him I was paying for everything, wait and get a simple phone to start until the credit builds.
He acted like a spoiled child and embarrassed me in the store with his bullying and condescending comments of demanding and belittling.
I went to another store at his demanding and I got the phone he wanted, included in the phone plan. Well he then racked up my phone bill due to calling direct to his mother in Tunisia.
My credit was ruined due to the high bills and being the only income earner in this family, I could not keep up with the rising costs that were occurring.
I found an apartment to rent in the town, so we moved. He still wasn't satisfied. He said I brought him to the hell. He then began to sleep in the one room with a small bed. Using the excuse that I snored. He went out one day, came home drunk, vomiting for hours. No care about how this affected me as I told him I didn't want that kind of life. He was lying and smoking as well.

He even went and spent longer time there. He was being trained to work in another city in the same company his new friend worked for.
So after arriving in Canada in July of 2015, he was off to my home town in October and November, and in December when I had found a house to rent, I was left moving everything alone and he moved to Calgary Alberta to work.
He was working there from that time until around May of 2016 when the boss (Another Tunisian) and him were fighting so bad, he was fired.
He then returned to BC, stayed with his friend a couple of days. I told him to go out and try to find work in my city.
He did one job application, and then said he wanted to go on his Unemployment insurance and he'd help me take care of my granddaughter for the summer months and help with rent, then he'd try to go to the coast (Vancouver) to see another Tunisian we both knew, to find work.

He came home, he sat glued to his cell phone none stop. He would rarely lift a finger to things in the home, and didn't interact with my granddaughter hardly at all. I'd give him money for her to go to the local swimming pool for an afternoon, and he'd not even bother to walk her 3 doors over to the pool.
He slept in my room, but was so mean to me in the morning. Stating how he was so tired because I snore. Yet he'd been the one snoring in the night.
I worked 4 days a week, supporting 3 of us. I worked Contract work, so I could not just pick up and move anywhere.

He was getting over $1000.00 a month on unemployment benefits, he paid me 0 rent, 0 on groceries or bills until my friend made him buy some groceries.
He didn't even give me the flimsy $250.00 he'd been paying me so kindly (haha) in the past while he was working. He had $10,000.00 in the bank, he bought himself a BMW car for under $4,000.00, paid 2 times for the 3 of us to eat out and took our elderly friend with him to another town to have his windshield fixed, so he paid for her meal too.
He told me he was broke one day. He said he'd been paying for things. I said he'd not paid anything while with me. I believe he's sent that money to his mommy.
He would only do a chore in the house if I sent him a text message . He told me I had to text chore list to him. Funny how he can cook, do dishes, laundry and clean his own place, but in my place, he doesn't give a crap.

He left for the coast, stayed with yet another Tunisian he'd met through our friend. This one got his rent paid and food paid for by my husband.
Nice huh! Couldn't help me with rent, but could pay his new Tunisian buddy's rent and food. Soon those two were fighting too.
He's supposed to be in my house for 2 years by Immigration agreement. He has barely spent 6 months living in my home.

This March of this year (2017), my contract for my job was not renewed, leaving me unemployed.

So he knows my financial issue and says he'll up my $250.00 to $300.00. $50.00 raise while I'm out of a job. He has 2 credit cards and couldn't even help purchase groceries while he came this past weekend. He exchanged his winter clothing over to his summer clothing, picked up two packages he had purchased and mailed to my house, for himself. He wears brand name, expensive clothing and shoes, or boots. He buys an expensive cell phone, tablet and electronic gadgets for himself as well.

While here, first day, he barks "Where's the food?" "What's for supper?", Macaroni and cheese he commanded.
Then returns to my front bedroom and lays on the bed, on his cell phone, of course.
I made the mac and cheese and he never offered to help at all. He made himself toast, takes off to eat it. Dumps dish in sink. No help with dishes either.
That night, a friend came to visit, Friend plays a card game with me and grandchild, husband sits across room on another sofa, glued to his cell phone. Not one attempt to join in on our fun. My granddaughter tried to get his attention, he barely answered her.

In the am I baked muffins, he eats those or yogurt. I plated 2 muffins, put them in the microwave to protect from my kitties knocking down on the floor. He was in the bathroom, he left the house, didn't even ask if there was anything, he assumed I baked only for myself and my granddaughter.
I made supper, he shoveled it in and ate more later. He gets into my granddaughters special snacks for school, knowing from the past that I cannot purchase these in my town here. I have bought him his own special juice, he instead gets into hers. He does this just to inconvenience me. He knows he's doing this on purpose to be mean to her too.
He slept in that front bedroom that night too. He talks on his phone in Arabic, big smiles, much laughter, to his buddy in my city.

When talking to me, he's lifeless, no laughs, no smiles. He barely hugs me, it's more like a light pat on the back like one buddy to another. Never says he misses me, never sends a video chat request in Facebook or on our I phones. Only says he loves me on the phone, when he calls at night to say he's going to bed. Oh and when he left on Sunday, he sends a text after he boards the bus, saying I LOVE YOU! But never says it to my face. Never embraces me like a man would embrace his wife after he's been gone from her side. I asked him why he did not sleep at my side while here. He says "BECAUSE YOU SNORE!!" .But I believe he was being unfaithful at this time and that's why he didn't care to be with me as well as the thought that he got what he wanted (Visa to Canada) why bed down with the woman who got that for you.

So, I have come to believe without any doubt. He has married me ONLY to gain access to my country, sadly Immigration won't kick his ass out, they do nothing with these men. I know he has no intention of taking care of me as a wife. He waited his 2 year term, he purchased his airplane ticket for his lovely vacation for a month and a half in Sunny Tunisia with his mommy.

Here I am unemployed, he's off to la la land, yes such a good and supporting spouse this turd is.

In the meantime, he has been arrested on weapons (gun) charges (5 to be exact), as well as an assault (hit his pregnant girlfriend), cause she was busy having sex with a guy she'd picked up on the road and took to her dads cabin to play with while my Turd was out hunting with her cousin. The Turd doesn't have a permit to handle a gun in Canada, nor a hunting license. He's already had 2 court appearances and unfortunately from what I'm told the charges aren't enough to have his sorry ass deported.
He is refusing to work, living off his other Rat buddy who just left his wife as well. He has blocked his mothers account from mine, and his sisters account as well. He barely connects on Facebook, so's to avoid contact with me. No phone calls either. I've taken his name from my post box and I've packed up what clothes, boots and shoes he left here and donated them. I know what is going on with the court issues due to the service he is receiving assistance through being tied to the same office here where I live and the woman who runs this office contacts me to let me know, as she is informed by the woman at that office he's going to. He's trying to play the immigrant card, by saying he was not aware of our laws here (a lie, as I had informed him of much of our laws).
I would like to see he gets what he deserves, which by the way I believe is one billion percent impossible for this breed. It seems they can do anything to us folks and never suffer for it.
I feel like a huge fool, played yet again by another of these men but am also thankful I did not suffer another hit to my head or worse.

One must be thankful to be rid of these rats in the end. It is a nightmare I would not wish on anyone. The shame we feel for what we've suffered and the stupid choice we made by loving, marrying and supporting these rats also leaves us hurting.
Wow, what a story, what a bastard....and how shit are the Canadian immigration authorities!! No wonder the rats are targeting Canada and weak Trudeau by the masses!
Don't ever let him in again, God knows what emotional harm has been brought to your little granddaughter by so much upheaval.
I have now seriously reached the point whereby I genuinely believe that any Tunisian man with a Western woman of any age, shape, size, colour or religion is a rat. I don't care if I get shot down for this comment, I've researched so heavily into all this stuff, I've just accepted that they ONLY want Tunisian wives for life, any Western woman is just the gateway to their Tunisian dream. Stay safe, stay well away from that violent animal!
Your description of the day you tried to leave the house in Tunisia...that is exactly what happened to me. He fought with me, locked me in....and then continued the assault. These men are animals....they should have all been bloody drowned at birth!
I know your finances are a mess, but you are alive, your granddaughter is alive....and that's what matters :love:

Heidi C

Wow, what a story, what a bastard....and how shit are the Canadian immigration authorities!! No wonder the rats are targeting Canada and weak Trudeau by the masses!
Don't ever let him in again, God knows what emotional harm has been brought to your little granddaughter by so much upheaval.
I have now seriously reached the point whereby I genuinely believe that any Tunisian man with a Western woman of any age, shape, size, colour or religion is a rat. I don't care if I get shot down for this comment, I've researched so heavily into all this stuff, I've just accepted that they ONLY want Tunisian wives for life, any Western woman is just the gateway to their Tunisian dream. Stay safe, stay well away from that violent animal!
Your description of the day you tried to leave the house in Tunisia...that is exactly what happened to me. He fought with me, locked me in....and then continued the assault. These men are animals....they should have all been bloody drowned at birth!
I know your finances are a mess, but you are alive, your granddaughter is alive....and that's what matters :love:

Yes MC, Immigration is a joke for us citizens who do this process for a spouse. We have no backup, no where to turn in these instances.
You can be sure my door is closed to him, I will not let him in my home I rent, nor in my life ever again. I'm done. I hope he suffers sooner or later. He's damaged me more then anyone knows. I suffered more issues while married and with him in Tunisia, and these things contributed to my current mental health situation. I am greatfull for my life, and my granddaughters well being, she and I are much better off than we would be if this Rat Turd lived with us.

I love and agree with what you said
"I have now seriously reached the point whereby I genuinely believe that any Tunisian man with a Western woman of any age, shape, size, colour or religion is a rat. I don't care if I get shot down for this comment, I've researched so heavily into all this stuff, I've just accepted that they ONLY want Tunisian wives for life, any Western woman is just the gateway to their Tunisian dream. Stay safe, stay well away from that violent animal!"

I know more than enough of them who have married ladies from Canada and have all said they'd stay their term for Immigration then bugger off. And they congregate together like cock roaches once they leave their wives. Seems sick to me who they're so in love with their fellow Tunisian Rat.
So blessed to be rid of this Big Turd, and I'm so sorry you also had to suffer from your Rat. All we can do is try to support each other and move on with a lesson well learned.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I know more than enough of them who have married ladies from Canada and have all said they'd stay their term for Immigration then bugger off.
This is a global issue. It's high time all of our authorities clamped down on these con men and stop giving them visas. Once they realise they can't get visas out of us, the ratty flow will lessen considerably.
I know there will still be scamming for cash, but I do think stopping visas will be a massive help.
The Tunisian authorities also need to clamp down on these prostitutes, bezness desperately needs to be a crime punishable by law, it is destroying, and in some instances, killing innocent people.
You can be sure my door is closed to him, I will not let him in my home I rent, nor in my life ever again.
Good for you!!
I love and agree with what you said
:love:
And they congregate together like cock roaches once they leave their wives.
Again, this is the same in all of our countries. What the hell is wrong with our governments? The proof of bezness is all over the internet....what more do they need before they fix this shit? These rats can't integrate anywhere, they bring their lazy, coffee shop, ratty behaviours with them and expect us to adapt....well they can bugger off!
Ungrateful shits given such an opportunity...just to throw it all back in our faces. :Evil:
They can't handle us Western women, we are too educated, opinionated and independent for them, they grow up expecting their wife to be like mummy....well they need to stick with their own girls, that have been raised to expect such shitty treatment by a man....and stay the hell away from us decent, civilised people that have progressed from the stone ages!
Amazes me how they find new ratty friends in every damn country they get too :rolleyes:

Heidi C

This is a global issue. It's high time all of our authorities clamped down on these con men and stop giving them visas. Once they realise they can't get visas out of us, the ratty flow will lessen considerably.
I know there will still be scamming for cash, but I do think stopping visas will be a massive help.
The Tunisian authorities also need to clamp down on these prostitutes, bezness desperately needs to be a crime punishable by law, it is destroying, and in some instances, killing innocent people.

Good for you!!

:love:

Again, this is the same in all of our countries. What the hell is wrong with our governments? The proof of bezness is all over the internet....what more do they need before they fix this shit? These rats can't integrate anywhere, they bring their lazy, coffee shop, ratty behaviours with them and expect us to adapt....well they can bugger off!
Ungrateful shits given such an opportunity...just to throw it all back in our faces. :Evil:
They can't handle us Western women, we are too educated, opinionated and independent for them, they grow up expecting their wife to be like mummy....well they need to stick with their own girls, that have been raised to expect such shitty treatment by a man....and stay the hell away from us decent, civilised people that have progressed from the stone ages!
Amazes me how they find new ratty friends in every damn country they get too :rolleyes:

Yes, I totally agree Immigration needs to seriously change the rules when it comes to what these rats can get away with. I mean they have been notified he was arrested and is being charged with these things, yet they do nothing with the turd, But me, I'm responsible for his financial being. It's seriously frigged. AND, he's also responsible for my financial being and he's not contributing to his unemployed wife. He's refusing to work, using the excuse he's too stressed out. I don't have that excuse and I was on medical unemployment because of the stress of losing my job and this sham marriage all at the same time.

Tunisia has plenty of whore houses, I think they need to round up these rat prostitutes and put them in those places and let them F*** each other like the little butt buddies they seem to be.

It's really scary when you think it's a global issue, there needs to be more done than what government's are willing to do.
As for cases that end up in the death of the spouse, I lived in Tunisia when a woman was killed by her husband there. It's so sad and was frightening. They can pretty much do to us what they want, and we don't have any protection.

I agree, they need to stick to their own females. It's sick when you think about how the women are slaves to their spouses. Although, my first husband had several sisters and all the married ones but one, had full run of their house, and their husbands were not as in control as you'd think. It's a mess how they function, and we women sure are not blind to it and they don't like that one bit.

I'm glad he's out of my home and I don't have to hear his crap demands every day. What cracks me up is he'd tell people I know, that when he came the last time, I told him not to ask me to cook for him. LMAO, damn rights I did. I'm not his freaking servant. He's a pig who will eat a person out of house and home. He eats out all the time, yet when he came here he was too damn cheap to take me and my granddaughter out to eat just once.

Going for the limit

What a story @Heidi C sounds like you have been through hell and back. How is your grandaughter coping after the split? It seems your immigration process is far different to ours, our visa's need to be renewed after 2.5 years, then.a further2.5 then another 2.5 if at any point the financial requirment has not been met when the renewal is due then off u go back to tuni land. Its unbelivable you have had 2 ratty experiances but i think with houcem hes played on the fact you were getting divorced and wanted to be seen as the caring. Helpful. Trustworthy person to gain your trust. What a cold and calculating bastard!!!

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member

Going for the limit

Yeah @mango, hes been like a dog chasing after her with false pretense's its shocking how he has reeled her in when been at her most lowest point. They really really do not have a considerate bone in their bodys :/ no morals. Sympathy or any basic humanity in their shit lives. they should be hung drawn and quartered

Heidi C

What a story @Heidi C sounds like you have been through hell and back. How is your grandaughter coping after the split? It seems your immigration process is far different to ours, our visa's need to be renewed after 2.5 years, then.a further2.5 then another 2.5 if at any point the financial requirment has not been met when the renewal is due then off u go back to tuni land. Its unbelivable you have had 2 ratty experiances but i think with houcem hes played on the fact you were getting divorced and wanted to be seen as the caring. Helpful. Trustworthy person to gain your trust. What a cold and calculating bastard!!!

Yes I have been and still am going through hell, but I'm sure I'll recover even though I'll never completely be the person I once was.
My granddaughter feels abandoned too. She asked me if she could keep one of his expensive lids (rapper type baseball hats) and she wears it a lot). He changed with her a lot when he had come back, he didn't acknowledge her hardly at all. In the beginning he acted like he adored her. What actors they are :) I'm not sure what happens with his Permanent Resident visa, but I'm sure he knows he can do anything on his own, or he'd have hung onto me a little longer, lol. This Rat Turd can file to be a Canadian Citizen after 3 years.
Yes, I need to write all about my first Rat, it was an absolute nightmare too. Oh without a doubt I believe The Rat Turd played on the fact I was divorcing and jumped on that bus that magically appeared on his doorstep and rode it all the way to Canada.
He is void of guilt, empathy, cold, cunning, collective predator is what he truly is. He places zero value on anyone, and is constantly on the prowl for new people to use. What I can't get over is how he can refuse to work, and one of his buddies takes him in and pays his way. Shit, I'm soon to be homeless come spring if I can't find work, as I'm broke and don't have friends or family to pay my way that's for damn sure. he never suffers for his actions and it drives me nuts, as I'd love at least once to see him hurt. I will tell his brother what has happened when the time is right, as I have an additional account on Facebook and his brother is not blocked from that account, he can't get control of it to block me, lol.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I'm sure I'll recover even though I'll never completely be the person I once was.
That is exactly what will happen over time. You will rise from the depths of despair as a stronger, wiser, less trusting person, with a better understanding of who you are, a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses...it's not a bad thing to come back as this tougher person, but I must confess, I really miss my pre Houssem (mine was a Houssem too) days, where I was carefree, happy, giggly and so trusting of everyone, always saw the good in everyone.
Now, I look for an ulterior motive if somebody is kind to me....and I really wanna lose this, but I don't know if that happens.
My granddaughter feels abandoned too.
It infuriates me when there are children involved. They form a bond with these bastards and it affects their health etc. Shit....I truly despise these rats :Evil:
What I can't get over is how he can refuse to work
They know they don't need to. They know our benefit systems inside out and teach each other online how to maximise their benefits for ultimate gain :Evil:
My rat told me not to worry if we couldn't get work in England, because my government will give us everything for free :D I laughed at him, but in Canada...it seems it's much easier to fleece the tax paid benefit system. They truly have no pride. They are not real men, they are dole dossing bastards :Evil:
He places zero value on anyone
None of them do. They are incapable of feeling love, empathy, sympathy, compassion etc.
These countless generations of inbreeding have created a society full of narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths. If you keep condensing the same blood, the consequences can only be negative. All Muslim strong countries prefer marriage between cousins :sick::sick: Even in England, cousins are flown over for arranged marriages, it truly is vile.
one of his buddies takes him in and pays his way.
This is the norm in their culture. They take each other in, give food, clothes, cigarettes etc...that's why I get so angry when they cry "Poor me, I have nothing"....they are liars, they all help each other.
I will tell his brother what has happened when the time is right
I wouldn't bother. If the brother had contact with you, then he was aware of and supported the scam. These families are all in it....they are truly beyond belief! They pimp family members to Westerners for personal gain. Sick in the head freaks :Evil:

Going for the limit

He will of researched your country and the entitlements to know exactly when he was ' safe' to leave you.! I obviously do not know your country at all but can you not revoke his sponsership before june 2018? It seems your country would be very attractive to these men as they can claim unemployment insurance, here they have no resources to public funds at all so if they dont work then they get sweet FA haha.
The absolute beauty of children is the fact they are so resilient and she will bounce back with time and not even give rat boya second thought. I for one ( even though i dont know you or your life) can honestly say your a very strong woman. You have experianced twice this type of rat relationship and you sound so strong and focused well done your doing amazingly well
Mango is right they all help each other no matter what but he will be expected to return the favour whenever the friend needs him to

Heidi C

That is exactly what will happen over time. You will rise from the depths of despair as a stronger, wiser, less trusting person, with a better understanding of who you are, a better understanding of your strengths and weaknesses...it's not a bad thing to come back as this tougher person, but I must confess, I really miss my pre Houssem (mine was a Houssem too) days, where I was carefree, happy, giggly and so trusting of everyone, always saw the good in everyone.
Now, I look for an ulterior motive if somebody is kind to me....and I really wanna lose this, but I don't know if that happens.

Boy are you ever right about being less of a trusting person. I have been told by fellas I know that they like me, I deserve better, blah blah blah, and I get this sick to the gut feeling and avoid them after they've said it. I don't want another relationship. I'm done. I will chose me and my granddaughter over anyone who will use me and throw her and I away.

It infuriates me when there are children involved. They form a bond with these bastards and it affects their health etc. Shit....I truly despise these rats :Evil:

Yes he feels nothing for her, obviously. Thank god she's a well rounded child and she's got a grandmother who loves her as I do and we live a quiet life. I just pray I find work soon so we can stay here where we feel safe. She suffered a home invasion with me while he was at the Mosque one night in his village. It's made me a nervous wreck but she's doing better than I thought she would.

They know they don't need to. They know our benefit systems inside out and teach each other online how to maximise their benefits for ultimate gain :Evil:
My rat told me not to worry if we couldn't get work in England, because my government will give us everything for free :D I laughed at him, but in Canada...it seems it's much easier to fleece the tax paid benefit system. They truly have no pride. They are not real men, they are dole dossing bastards :Evil:

Well I can't get benefits, my car is of too much value, and I own what you call a Caravan, so they'll refuse me. As for him, they'd contact me to find out why I'm not supporting him, and I'd be sure to let them know he abandoned me and cut off contact.

None of them do. They are incapable of feeling love, empathy, sympathy, compassion etc.
These countless generations of inbreeding have created a society full of narcissists, sociopaths and psychopaths. If you keep condensing the same blood, the consequences can only be negative. All Muslim strong countries prefer marriage between cousins :sick::sick: Even in England, cousins are flown over for arranged marriages, it truly is vile.

This is the norm in their culture. They take each other in, give food, clothes, cigarettes etc...that's why I get so angry when they cry "Poor me, I have nothing"....they are liars, they all help each other.

I wouldn't bother. If the brother had contact with you, then he was aware of and supported the scam. These families are all in it....they are truly beyond belief! They pimp family members to Westerners for personal gain. Sick in the head freaks :Evil:
Yes, his cousin is married to a cousin and I seen it time and time again. It's just sick, yet normal to them. Inbreeding results in mental issues and it's more than apparent they're all suffering from that. They really are freaks. It's just sick.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Yes, his cousin is married to a cousin and I seen it time and time again. It's just sick, yet normal to them. Inbreeding results in mental issues and it's more than apparent they're all suffering from that. They really are freaks. It's just sick.
Agreed!! Tis vile :sick: No country should allow this act of abnormality, but you'd be amazed how many do!
Houssem didn't tell me he had been with a prostitute until after we were married.
Not only did he go with a prostitute, he literally is a prostitute! He sold his body to you to get to Canada and gain material possessions. They truly have no limits, their greed completely dominates them....and they will betray anyone to quench their thirst for greed....and never feel guilt :Evil:
I hope you had yourself checked out, chick...these uneducated inbred freaks think if they wash their genitalia afterwards....they can't catch an STI :D:D
He loves to drink and smoke
They all do, they are the most hypocritical people I have ever met. The behaviour is haram, but apparently....Allah forgives all :rolleyes:

Heidi C

Yes, the world is being overrun by these Rats, and Quebec is swimming in them.
Yes, I'm clean, thank GOD.

Yes huge hypocrits, as he would say they were too.

Something funny, but my mom is still pissed at, the first time he met her. She says "Hi!", he says "Hi! How do you like my beautiful shoes?" My mom was like what the F*** was that all about. lol, talk about a dickhead.

He was a bully, he stole food of my granddaughters plate while she was eating, cause he'd wolfed down the rest of the food, and when I told him we don't steal food from children's plates. He said she was too fat, she's not fat, he's just a nasty pig.

He also would follow me around the grocery store, demanding what I buy, then fighting with me if I refused. And as soon as I reached the cashier he ran for the door so he would not have to pay. Leaving me of course, to pay and to pack the groceries.
And, one time he wanted a winter coat from one of the most expensive stores in Canada, he not only tried to bully my mom for it but he bullied me too. Me being stupid and wanting peace of mind bought it. Funny enough that wasn't in my bins with his winter stuff. Wonder how's ass he shoved that up.

He bought himself a BMW, then decided to park it at a friend of ours, so I had to go with him, we hadn't eaten breakfast yet, so we stopped to fuel up. He asked if I wanted anything, I said yes, he said come in and pick it out. So granddaughter and I came in, picked a juice and a muffin, she was at the cashier standing behind him, put the stuff on the counter, and he was getting a large water, he shoved the stuff back toward me, hitting her in the head and nearly knocking her backward as he did so, he took off out the door with his water and left us to pay.
When I got to the car, and got in. He asked if I wanted a drink of the water. I informed him not to talk to me as I was ready so smash his face in. I said I have never been treated like that ever in my life by a guy, and nor has anyone done that to my granddaughter. He kept quiet for the rest of the ride. I was so glad when he left my house that afternoon. It was the blessing I needed that he was GONE.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
I knew Houssem since around 2009, we met on a Social site. We didn't speak all the time but we did communicate enough to form a friendship then feelings in the next few years to come. But he was impatient because I wasn't moving fast enough for him to come to Tunisia, so he closed his account and we lost contact for a few years.
Houssem said, he'd help me through everything if I returned to the villa I was renting in Hammamet. Soon I was going through the process of my divorce. Houssem at my side through it all for language translation,
at my side during meetings with Judge and lawyer, I had to meet with the stupid GIANT RAT, Houssem was there with me always.

towns, and places.

@Heidi C i read your story when you first came to this site in May 17, I had no idea then that you had found yourself another RAT. I truly thought you had seen the light with the first one. Even before you left Tunisia Rat no 2 had beaten you, locked you in the apartment you paid for, was demanding and disrespectful and unkind to your grandchild. I have to ask what possessed you to then bring him to Canada? It was so blatantly obvious the nice guy image had dropped by then. You had a very bad experience with Rat no 1, who fleeced you, drive around in your car with his friends and was a very bad husband. I could understand I guess if Rat 2 had remained consistent in his acting as the lovely supportive attentive friend, but he was already behaving like a shit. Why would you put yourself and your granddaughter at risk for a second time? I'm sorry if this sounds judgemental, I'm sure I will be shot down for saying it. He was a shit before you left Tunisia, he beat you. When you first went to Tunisia you had money a nice car you shipped over there. You ended up unemployed living in a trailer or a friends driveway. But you still brought him there. Your story is a lesson to all of us.

Once bitten twice shy.

You are paying a heavy price for your romance and he has found his utopia.

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
@Heidi C i read your story when you first came to this site in May 17, I had no idea then that you had found yourself another RAT. I truly thought you had seen the light with the first one. Even before you left Tunisia Rat no 2 had beaten you, locked you in the apartment you paid for, was demanding and disrespectful and unkind to your grandchild. I have to ask what possessed you to then bring him to Canada? It was so blatantly obvious the nice guy image had dropped by then. You had a very bad experience with Rat no 1, who fleeced you, drive around in your car with his friends and was a very bad husband. I could understand I guess if Rat 2 had remained consistent in his acting as the lovely supportive attentive friend, but he was already behaving like a shit. Why would you put yourself and your granddaughter at risk for a second time? I'm sorry if this sounds judgemental, I'm sure I will be shot down for saying it. He was a shit before you left Tunisia, he beat you. When you first went to Tunisia you had money a nice car you shipped over there. You ended up unemployed living in a trailer or a friends driveway. But you still brought him there. Your story is a lesson to all of us.

Once bitten twice shy.

I broke the code and became judgemental of a victim. I apologise @Heidi C for that. I continued with my rat after I knew he was a rat, but I set limits, so maybe I felt I was less a victim. Of course I wasn't any less or more a victim than others why else would I still come here.

beznessbitch

U are not alone to be fucked over twice.. me too.. not so bad and not marry them or bring them here but both conned me.. no 1. Got a lap top and money.. his name Khalil ghribi no. 2 I visit 9 TIMES and each time I paid for everything.. he hit me stole from me lied to me and controlled me. I lost 4 years to him that i cannot replace and I let nice guys go for him.. oh well i can honestly say never again and i hope is never again for u too x

Heidi C

I broke the code and became judgemental of a victim. I apologise @Heidi C for that. I continued with my rat after I knew he was a rat, but I set limits, so maybe I felt I was less a victim. Of course I wasn't any less or more a victim than others why else would I still come here.
Its ok dear, as I am embarrassed and ashamed of what I have been through but I'm also hoping that other people will read these stories and realize they too could be sucked in just as easily by these Rats.

They are perfect actors and are so cunning and manipulative even when they appear to be nice, they're working this evil magic on us poor unsuspecting souls.

Heidi C

U are not alone to be fucked over twice.. me too.. not so bad and not marry them or bring them here but both conned me.. no 1. Got a lap top and money.. his name Khalil ghribi no. 2 I visit 9 TIMES and each time I paid for everything.. he hit me stole from me lied to me and controlled me. I lost 4 years to him that i cannot replace and I let nice guys go for him.. oh well i can honestly say never again and i hope is never again for u too x
For sure for me I'm cured of any relationship now. I never will allow myself to be used, abused, shamed, bullied, manipulated, and abandoned, ever again. I value myself and appreciate the fact that I am able to make my own choices when I want, how I want. And never have to put up with the horrible issues that these Rats create for us.

I feel sorry for everyone here and in the outside world who are experiencing these kinds of nightmares us folks have written about. We are very lucky though that we can even write about it. Some end up committing suicide or dead even.

Once bitten twice shy.

Well hun, as I've said these guys are great manipulators and con artists. I seriously thought it was happening due to stress with Rat #2, but it wasn't. He knew if he ever touched me again, he'd be arrested in this country, not like in Tunisia where the man can do what he wants to his wife and the law does nothing to protect her.

I live in a house, a 3 bedroom house, I still own my travel trailer that I first purchased when I returned to Canada from Tunisia. But I certainly worked my way into this house, no help from him. I'm greatful I get my unemployment insurance till next spring and I'm determined I will find a job, come hell or high water.

I remember his words to me one day on FB when he told him, "NO matter what! I'll always be better than you" hahahahah, look who one is living off his buddies, and up on all these charges with our law.

I am proud I'm better, because I don't use, abuse, abandon, folks nor get into trouble with the law. I have no shame for my choices in life, but I am ashamed of him and how he is as a person.

beznessbitch

For sure for me I'm cured of any relationship now. I never will allow myself to be used, abused, shamed, bullied, manipulated, and abandoned, ever again. I value myself and appreciate the fact that I am able to make my own choices when I want, how I want. And never have to put up with the horrible issues that these Rats create for us.

I feel sorry for everyone here and in the outside world who are experiencing these kinds of nightmares us folks have written about. We are very lucky though that we can even write about it. Some end up committing suicide or dead even.

Well hun, as I've said these guys are great manipulators and con artists. I seriously thought it was happening due to stress with Rat #2, but it wasn't. He knew if he ever touched me again, he'd be arrested in this country, not like in Tunisia where the man can do what he wants to his wife and the law does nothing to protect her.

I live in a house, a 3 bedroom house, I still own my travel trailer that I first purchased when I returned to Canada from Tunisia. But I certainly worked my way into this house, no help from him. I'm greatful I get my unemployment insurance till next spring and I'm determined I will find a job, come hell or high water.

I remember his words to me one day on FB when he told him, "NO matter what! I'll always be better than you" hahahahah, look who one is living off his buddies, and up on all these charges with our law.

I am proud I'm better, because I don't use, abuse, abandon, folks nor get into trouble with the law. I have no shame for my choices in life, but I am ashamed of him and how he is as a person.
Good girl xx

Amira

They should be so decent do not make mistakes. But they are very good at criticizing others. We are infidel and cheap but what are they really? When they steal and lie all the time. Do not understand how they are raised ? The parents will the best for them children yes but they have no limit on them boys . It is all way only think about Money

Top Bottom