My nightmare

Heidi C

I kick myself every day, several times a day in fact for ever getting myself involved with him or my ex. I was just a woman looking for someone to love and to love me. I never would have imagined dealing with the issues I've had to deal with, with anyone, ever.

It's been the worst life experience I could have imagined. To know that your never loved, you are nothing more than a $$$ and a Visa is heartbreaking.
And to know that there are blind women out there who think this is ok. It's even more sick. I wish I had been smarter and just stayed in Canada and made a better life then the brown substance I've been through. But one things or sure. I'll be writing a book from all that I have been through and others. I fully plan to write a book, and in fact I've been urged by several folks to do just that.

What makes for better reading then the words of persons who have been through what their writing about. :) Something good has to come out of this painful experience that's for sure.

Heidi C

I feel for you and any of these ladies who have felt this kind of stress and pain.

Yep, I was vulnerable for sure. Sad thing is, I'd known him longer then I knew Ahmed and I sure didn't expect this would be the outcome that's for sure.
Oh I'm sure if he's not booted from this site and his spies aren't, then he'll be planning more destruction for me. Can't get blood from a stone though. I've nothing more to lose but life :p

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
OHHHHH the Greatest hits by H H was it?
Well I hope you ladies made yourselves some popcorn and poured a nice tall glass of wine whilst reading the great tales according to ;)

I guess he doesn't want that divorce he was threatening me for then :p :p :p
He is scared you could prove he is an abuser or any of us could report it and had to leave the country. He says he is now Canadian an no one will make him leave.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I've never spoken of Vancouver nor Kelowna as both places are far to expensive to live. LOL @ "Shitty Place"
One would think that a roof over ones head, food on the table, clothing on their back, Satellite tv, Internet, expensive cell phone and trips out of town fully paid ever weekend. Would not be considered shitty but oh well. I guess you can't please em all ;)
Rats are never happy nor grateful.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
No worries Heidi, they all end up back in Tunisa and Trudeau wont be in power for too long. You have to give karma time to do her thing. Ive never seen evil win. You have to believe that. He is arrogant because thats whats demons do. We all know ththe end result of demons. He wont win, trust me.
I want to believe if Heidi C reports her child is struggling due to his emotional abuse, he could be deported.

magic

Junior Rat Expert
Well this has been an entertaining surprise tonight. Thought I'd check in and sure didn't expect to see so much activity exploded suddenly. LOL It's funny how my e transfer history on my bank account and the notifications for the e transfers in my email, just don't seem to show what's been stated. There certainly is no monthly activity of money sent to me for 3 years, as stated.
We didn’t doubt this,hun

mmclean38

I guess i am confused as to why YOU DON'T want the divorce.You have not been happy with him for a long time. You don't want to finish this and move on with you're life? find some happiness?
you have a lot of life to still live, focus on you and baby girl. Get some Therapy. Getting therapy doesn't make us bad. It just makes us human. and can help us to focus on what is important, and gets things into perspective....

mmclean38

OK. and ? Sue for alimony, he already offered to continue to help financially she is the one that refused. and it's going to be hard now to prove abandonment, since she is the one that has moved, changed her number, blocked him everywhere.

mmclean38

@Heidi C , you are that little girls whole world. you are all she has. Please do what you have to do for yourself so you can continue to be there for her. I hope you get some professional help. so you and her can live out your lives happy and stress free.

Heidi

Inactive
Well great i could use a hug....
She can sue for alimony, it is her right. H isn't stupid he knows this. So i am saying go for it. Do it. but she needs to find a way to put it all behind her and move on with her life. HER LIFE ....... WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT....
Haven't you have done enough damage with your advice to victims? Just stay out of it. Look at poor Shelly....

mmclean38

Haven't you have done enough damage with your advice to victims? Just stay out of it. Look at poor Shelly....
Shelly is a grown women, she makes her choices and decisions.. she would do as she wanted anyway.. you cant make other women's choices for them...And it is a little wrong of you to bring her business on here.... if she wanted that she would be here posting it...

Heidi

Inactive
Shelly is a grown women, she makes her choices and decisions.. she would do as she wanted anyway.. you cant make other women's choices for them...And it is a little wrong of you to bring her business on here.... if she wanted that she would be here posting it...
So is Heidi C ;)

@Heidi C , you are that little girls whole world. you are all she has. Please do what you have to do for yourself so you can continue to be there for her. I hope you get some professional help. so you and her can live out your lives happy and stress free.

Heidi

Inactive
And it is a little wrong of you to bring her business on here.... if she wanted that she would be here posting it...
or is it that you advised her against posting here, so your wicked ways will not be discovered? Did you tell her that we will be mean to her because she listened to you and that other deluded member here? All victims are welcome here and we do everything we can to help

mmclean38

or is it that you advised her against posting here, so your wicked ways will not be discovered? Did you tell her that we will be mean to her because she listened to you and that other deluded member here? All victims are welcome here and we do everything we can to help
It's all up to her. I have not said nothing about it. If she posted here I would understand 100%, if she chooses not to I get that to. But I don't think discussing her until it's what she WANTS is right.

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Ahhh that’s why missmental is the rats’ best friend they deserve each others friendship full of dirt.
And even with her salary @MissMetal said SHE can’t afford to live IN Vancouver. She lives in one of the suburbs. She earns a good salary. Being able to work and live away from the cities and enjoy the nature in BC would be the best! I spent a summer driving all over BC and that province is absolutely beautiful any direction you look!
Living in Vancouver or Toronto or any one of the expensive cities in Canada would be better for bragging to his friends back in Tunisia.

Last edited:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
So what @mmclean38 is saying is, I know what she been through. I know she was abused, Buttttttttttttt, because he came through like a husband should a few times, I can give him some credit.

How can you be old and stupid? How? How in thee hell does that work exactly. Getting scammed by rat is one thing, but remaining willfully ignorant is a another. I was taught as you get older, you get wiser. Im just baffled at the audacity of this really.

20190202_190052.jpg

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
So what @mmclean38 is saying is, I know what she been through. I know she was abused, Buttttttttttttt, because he came through like a husband should a few times, I can give him some credit.

How can you be old and stupid? How? How in thee hell does that work exactly. Getting scammed by rat is one thing, but remaining willfully ignorant is a another. I was taught as you get older, you get wiser. Im just baffled at the audacity of this really.

View attachment 52375
It looks to me like @mmclean38 is trying to deflect from the fact that this guy left was abusive and the only people who can comment on that are those who witnessed it. Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Just saying.
I beleive @Heidi C. She has no reason to lie. She knows she can’t get anything from her ex. She just knows that we don’t want abusive men who can’t support themselves or their family immigrating to our country.
And as a side note: He probably didn’t like the small town because it would be harder to accept western union money transfers from his beznes victims using his various alias’s without drawing attention to himself. Much easier to hide is con game in a bigger city. And, no Tunisian coffee shop and fellow rats to hang with all day.

mmclean38

NO, that is not at all what i am saying. Sometimes emotional issues can be from many events happening in our lives, or much more deep seeded. They are not always just so black and white. I wish her all the best, i hope she finds the happiness in life she is looking for.

and now for the other thing, i am not deflecting from the fact that he moved to the city, He needed to work. When her contract ended Heidi herself could not find a job in that small town, so how was he suppose to? Had he not been working he could have not helped her financially at all, this is better you think?

Now, you ladies can take what i have said and twist anyway you want.
have a good day :)