My nightmare

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Heidi C, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yes, they are very clicky, very defensive, very short tempered, very free with the insults and VERY deluded!! Those pink specs fall though, it may take years, but the buggers soon fall off.
    At that point, they realise that hey, the TLR rat trappers aren't old, bitter, jealous, crazy in the head, fat, desperate, bitches afterall, we are in fact a bunch of survivors that try desperately to save these deluded people from our hell!
    I do find the Amiga stage victims very challenging, it's hard work convincing them that their Mohammed is not different....and that his lovely family that treat her like a princess are all in on the scam.

2. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

I am sure of one thing - if any woman wants to be with a Tunisian man she has to to be aware of the very high risk the relationship is connected with. Unless she is a really strong personality ,healthy and fit , an albatraoz , I mean a dragon and a ball- breaker she should not step into it. Otherwise ..she might need a personal bodyguard and a lawyer at hand, a gifted spy and an army of boyfriends to kick his ass at some stage of the loving relationship.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    Heidi C, Mango Chutney, magic and 3 others like this.
  3. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Oh...and the name Hammami - can it be the family of Sadok Hamami perhaps. Beware of these names - ratiness runs in the genes here.

Heidi C and juicyfruit like this.
  4. akhenaten

akhenaten Well-Known Member

Hammami is a very common name. It comes from hmema one of the main tunisian tribes before Arab occupation.

Heidi C, magic and beznessbitch like this.
  5. akhenaten

"with a Tunisian rat*".

Heidi C, magic and beznessbitch like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Has life got worse for Tunisia's women?
    • 8 March 2016

• Even though Tunisia has the most progressive laws on women's rights in the region and always set an example for other Arab countries, patriarchal values still persist here.

The most recent government study, from 2010, says that nearly half of Tunisian women are subjected to various kinds of gender-based violence, being either physically, sexually or verbally abused.

Five years after the Tunisian revolution, human rights group Amnesty International says there are few signs to show that things have improved for women.

The Tunisian Association of Democratic Women told us that nearly 70% of Tunisian women are victims of abuse.

Domestic violence is reportedly the most common form of abuse.

But many women in this country are reluctant to talk about their suffering because they feel ashamed.

"Few are those who are courageous enough to seek medical help," said Hela Belhajyahia, a psychotherapist.

"Women are embarrassed to speak up.

"They are usually afraid of their families, their neighbours, their workmates."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35743663

Heidi C, juicyfruit, Amira and 2 others like this.
  7. akhenaten

rat is still the right word.

Heidi C likes this.
  8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You can have your own opinion, but you can't have your own facts ;)

Heidi C and Masha like this.
  9. akhenaten

Nothing to do with facts Heidi. truth is we cant generalize ;). as simple as that.

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

and you don't generalize :D

Masha and akhenaten like this.
  11. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

The Struggles of Being a Woman in Tunisia
    By Zeineb Marzouk on August 13, 2015

Inequality in education and in the workplace read more....

Familial and social discrepancy in treating women and men
    read more....

Sexual harassment and violence against women

Every day we follow news stories highlighting the increase of violence against women, from the rape of a three-year-old in her own backyard to the rape of a pregnant woman in front of her husband. These stories break the heart and depress anyone who cares about the future of Tunisia that is thought to value women and their basic rights.

Furthermore, these stories strongly correlate with the Tunisian National Office of Population and Family (ONFP)’s 2012 survey, which found that violence against women in Tunisia is a common occurrence.
    Physical violence against women was most commonplace, followed by sexual violence and economic violence.

While the study found that violence against women was most common in the private sphere, it also revealed that violence against women in the public sphere is sexual in 21.3% of cases.

Civil society groups and feminist organizations’ public outcry against these crimes remain persistent and louder than thunder in the face of a reluctant and passive government that has not yet offered any efficient solutions or timetable to redress the unacceptable situation of women in Tunisia.

Heidi C and Heidi like this.
  12. juicyfruit

Tunisia has the highest divorce rate in the Arab world....

Heidi C likes this.
  13. Hannibal - The Tunisian

Hannibal - The Tunisian Active Member

And So it remains even after.

14. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Well well well... thought the fairies had taken you! ;)

Heidi, juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  15. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

You have a point but do not make a point by taking the word out of the context.
    As we all know a Tunisian rat can seem to be a very decent Tunisian man at the beginning and even in the middle of the relationship. The risk , however, is very high he may at the stage chosen by himself - show his true colours or worse ,his facade will remain in place when the victim is not an inquisitive one. How will you know rat or twat ? When is the time to define him?

16. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

According to a quick name scan on Tunisian Love Rats it is also a common name for rats and seems to be abundant in the Gafsa region.

17. juicyfruit

Close to the region "Hammamet"?

18. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Not that close . The rats travel to tourism regions in search of tourists so you can find them in Hammamet of course.

Liona likes this.
  19. juicyfruit

:eek:No wonder he was always in the hotels in pics in that area (taking selfies or having some take pics of him there) Rat on the "hunt looking for cheese (victims) to steal their "cheddar" (money).:eek::coffee::coffee:

Liona, Heidi C, magic and 1 other person like this.
  20. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Selfies..pics...they just cannot live without tooting their own horn. When I confronted one rat about his constant taking photos of his ''clock''and posting his ugly mug on his funny fb he answered: " I am proud of myself, I am beautiful " . Speechless? :D

Liona, Heidi C, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  21. Heidi C

Heidi C Well-Known Member

I could not say what tribe he's from, but no doubt about it, he's a Rat from the Village I have listed on the title of this posting. It is a place where the mass of the Isis fools joined from.
    Just mention the name of his village to another Tunisian, they shudder, this is a place full of rapists, murderers, robbers, and the list goes on.
    He has cousins with the same first and last name as his, even.
    His father was mentally sick, he beat my MIL so badly once, and she left him for good. He was very mentally ill more as the years passed, and I often wonder if my Rat Turd isn't mentally unstable more and more too. Some of the shit he'll suggest after he's done something terrible, leads me to believe so.

22. Heidi C

Heidi C Well-Known Member

Hammamet is in the state of Nebul. I lived there for 2 of my 3 years in Tunisia. I found it to be one of the most calm places in Tunisia when there were uprisings. When I lived in the state of El Kef, oh brother, there were always uprisings of burning tires on the roads, blocking them with groups of people and lighting things on fire. I got stuck in a road block in front of a hospital in Tajerouine that turned quite vicious. It's such a place of hatred and misunderstanding in so many villages there.

Masha and Liona like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Me too. If you ever want to PM, I'm always an ear. I don't think rat damage ever truly leaves us.
    I have too.
    It's truly vile, isn't it? It's just impossible to believe that anybody could be so evil. To know that there are thousands upon thousands of them in such a small country messes with your head. Such cold, calculated, callous, pre meditated evil is impossible for us good people to ever understand.
    This is so true. Nobody but mummy matters.
    Mine was evil to his entire family, I genuinely believe they were as scared of him as I was.
    Every day, you'd just pray he was in a good mood after his ten-fourteen hour sleep marathon. I lived on eggshells....I imagine you did too. It's no life, especially when there are children involved.
    I refused to take my kids into such danger....but he found other ways to target them, as he knew they were my weak point.
    Don't! Always know that she betrayed you too. My MIL used to scream at Houssem after he'd upset me ...she'd go mad at him, slap him etc....and then laugh about it with him when she thought I was sleeping and couldn't hear. They deliberately say things in front of us to convince us they are on our side...but they are not, it's all to protect his visa.
    My in laws stopped me from going to the police after one vicious assault when he'd stolen my passport etc. Don't be fooled by these MIL's, they are nasty, backstabbing, two faced, greedy cows, they are as bad as their boys, they support the scam and turn a blind eye to any nastiness...but they'll pretend to your face that they're worried sick, especially when tending to your wounds, made by their own pampered prince son. Never, ever, ever place any faith in these MIL's, their performances are as worthy of an Oscar as their sons. It took me a very, very long time to accept the betrayal of the family, it still hurts now...but I know it's true.
    If you ever see my original posts on here, you will see the loyalty I had to the family, how defensive I was of them. I now accept the truth, no matter how painful...you must do this too.
    You saw this too?!! Omg, isn't it terrifying...I hated it!
    On a funny note, we were in a hire car with his friend on our way to Korbous, there was this really rowdy procession walking down the street, shit loads of people, everyone was shouting in unison, chanting and banging things, it was so loud, it looked like a street riot!
    At first, I was terrified, as they were headed straight towards our car, sat standstill in a traffic jam. I asked if we could move because I was so frightened, I asked him "What is going on? Why are they so angry? I'm really scared!"
    He said "Stoopid, they are not angry, they are celebrating", I got really excited, was like "Oh my God, can we go and join in, what a great party atmosphere, I'll get some great photos!!" He said in an really pissed off, angry tone "Stoopid, show some respect....IT'S A FUNERAL!! They are celebrating his return to Allah!!" Omg, I swear the laughter nearly killed me! I had to hide my head in my handbag, I was literally biting it to hide my giggling fit! :D:D He was so pissed off, but what the hell...how could I have known? I'd never seen a funeral! It still makes me laugh now :D

Girl, over time, this shit gets easier, you will move forwards into some semblance of normality. You've got a double dose of rat to recover from....Rome wasn't built in a day :love:

Masha, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  24. juicyfruit

:eek:What a life to live in constant terror!:sick:

Heidi C likes this.
  25. juicyfruit

:DF***king monkeys always mimicking themselves...so sad...so dense. I now truly believe from reading these stories that they ARE brain damaged beings and are ingrained to keep reproducing like cockroaches..:sick::sick: (sick) Someone "dropped the ball" on this "tribe".:confused::confused:

Heidi C, magic, Liona and 1 other person like this.