My nightmare

Mango Chutney

Staff member

Heidi C

It’s apparently easy, that’s what rats think, mine wanted too and took it for granted but he got rejected at the very first try. ♥ In this case the rat was accepted because he had savings (he later spent those savings to buy a BMW) and he had HeidiC invitation, she made paperwork for her husband.
Just noticed this post and have to clarify something... "In the case the rat was accepted because he had savings (he later spent those to buy a BMW) and he had HeidiC invitation, she made paperwork for her husband. "

He didn't have a dinar to his name the whole time we were in Tunisia and I paid everything there, and everything for the process and everything when he came here.
As soon as he met another Rat from his country, he was offered a job, trained and given his own booth to repair cell phones and sell cell phone accessories.
Within the 6 months he was away working, he acquired 10 grand, and he was fired. Leaving me to believe he'd also been taught to rip off his boss, like his other Rat friend had been doing.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Just noticed this post and have to clarify something... "In the case the rat was accepted because he had savings (he later spent those to buy a BMW) and he had HeidiC invitation, she made paperwork for her husband. "

He didn't have a dinar to his name the whole time we were in Tunisia and I paid everything there, and everything for the process and everything when he came here.
As soon as he met another Rat from his country, he was offered a job, trained and given his own booth to repair cell phones and sell cell phone accessories.
Within the 6 months he was away working, he acquired 10 grand, and he was fired. Leaving me to believe he'd also been taught to rip off his boss, like his other Rat friend had been doing.
Thanks for clarifying @Heidi C . I made mistake of believing what the rat said. He said he had a BMW and I assumed that helped him to be accepted on his visa request. Sorry for that.

Heidi C

Wow Janice gets 500
Janice must be doing the happy dance with all that happy cash he was sending her, lmao. I've got my emails when he transfered and it sure as hell wasn't much to sneeze at, nor was it regular. What a FU#& tard. In now way does the pennies he sent, begin to even pay back all the brown substance I had to pay for, for this ugly rat. And not to mention give me back my health and peace of mind he cost me.

Heidi C

Thanks for clarifying @Heidi C . I made mistake of believing what the rat said. He said he had a BMW and I assumed that helped him to be accepted on his visa request. Sorry for that.
It's ok hun, easy mistake.

Oh he sure had a ton of $$ when he came back to the town I was working in. And yes, he was sure to buy himself a fancy car with it. Meanwhile did not help with rent in the home we lived in with me when he came back. Nor did he pay towards groceries until an older friend of mine cracked the whip on him to get off his butt and contribute. He never paid a utility bill, nor help with gas or eating in a restaurant. At least I worked, and it doesn't matter, big city or small town, I worked. I held up my contract with CIC for his keep. He was a frigging leach that was determined to suck my funds dry, not to mention destroy me and my granddaughter. I'm so happy that piece of brown substance is gone. He can rot in Van or what ever gutter he's laying in. :p

Heidi C

At risk of sounding slightly dim, what exactly is a men's shelter for in Canada? Is it for homeless men? Abused men?

The rat had to stay in a shelter up north because he was committing adultery with a girl who had family up there, decided to go hunting (no gun permit, not legally permitted to touch a gun even) And then while he was out with her cousin "hunting" he came back to find she'd been doing drugs, drinking and screwing some guy she'd picked up off the road. So a fight ensues, she hits him, he hits her, her family members said he pulled a gun on them ( fingerprints on gun from "hunting") and he got arrested, domestic abuse charge, plus 5 weapons charges).
Had to keep leaving his "painting jobs" lmao, so had to stay in the shelter.

Heidi C

You go, girl!!!! :D

Haha, I wonder if that is his odd job man outfit? :D
I found out Mental twat or whatever her Satan worshiping name is, and the other bimbo who was defending him on here, are best buddies on FB.
I have blocked the two twits from my FB and I would not doubt that he's romantically involved with either of them. As the other supporter was asking him to move to USA (supposedly for better jobs ;) ) and I'm sure she wanted to test drive his wee wee (Not that it's worth it for 2 seconds (IF YOUR LUCKY) lmfao

Heidi C

You haven’t thought,for one second,that he would have convinced her he doesn’t want kids ,’ you’re enough,I only want you ‘ ,like ALL rats do
BINGO, the RAT did say he never wanted kids of his own. He wanted to make a business, have a house and live life. He not once said he wanted kids. And the way he manhandled his nephews, and my granddaughter, GOD HELP the poor child he brings into this world.

Heidi C

So @MissMetal name is Nikki. :D I knew Nikki was full of crap when she came on. Heidi started questioning her about her old Tunisian and she danced around the questions, starting talking about her fertility issues, blah, blah, blah. And this airhead was married to one.

As I recall, she said they mutually agreed to separate cus she couldn't get pregnant. Nope, not buying it. She was so quick to act as if she was with you and big head houssem the entire time. I thought this chic lived with yall or something, the way she was blabbing.

Her elevator clearly doesn't go up. That bish cray cray.

The funny thing is, once she'd told me what forms to fill out for H's immigration process and it was done and on it's way.
H told me to leave the WIVES OF TUNISIANS group, block them, and not communicate with them, the same as he told me to do with Michelle who's husband is Hishem. He made fun of these people, talking about how Miss Mental and her husband were Satan worshipers and how her hubby used her to get into Canada. Hichem told H he was going to leave his wife as soon as he was able to, once in Canada. And I'm damn sure her idiot had the same plan as well. It's what they do.

Funny, he was pissed we were not living in the big busy city, he hooked up with them and he's used them to his advantage. She came to my home ONCE, did not speak to me for so long, and when he came here and was a total A hole where I was staying, he suddenly friended them again to his advantage and brainwashed them as he is a professional at doing to those who are gullable.

So glad those shits are not where I am. She's a fool to think he likes her. He is not capable of liking, and or loving anyone. Including fellow Tunisians, I know, I lived with the idiot. He uses EVERYONE, and LOVES NO ONE. He was even mean to his mama and I had to chew him out for it.
She is in bad health, and he is too selfish to be there for her but instead uses a Canadian to leave that country and his mother who
m will never be granted permission to come here to visit or live.

Heidi C

Quick question. She mentioned that he left because you moved to a small town and he couldnt find work? Can you clarify that.
He is scared you could prove he is an abuser or any of us could report it and had to leave the country. He says he is now Canadian an no one will make him leave.
He can't be a Canadian that fast considering he got himself into legal hotwater during his wait time. He will have to wait longer. He thought he was a Canadian before he even came here

Heidi C

Wow! What a thread!
Heidi C... I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope that you can get yourself out from under this nightmare and get your life back!
As far as the crazy two naysayers on this thread... WTF? I mean seriously! What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with you? You honestly think that was a MARRIAGE of love and respect? Are you guys deranged?
Holy brown substance! I am gobsmacked!

Late reply, sorry. Just thought I'd settle in for awhile and read through these posts finally :p

Those two bimbos are best buds on FB now, SO I've blocked their sorry behinds.
As for the RAT. He's a married man, as I've no intention of dealing with his sorry a$$. I've blocked him, I don't post where I live, nor share much with others who are not in my close circle.

He can choke on his two supporters, they're both not good woman anyway. It was my brown substance marriage, I and my family and friends dealt with and saw enough crap with this Rat.

I'm happy not having his crap to contend with any longer. And I would not wish him or his kind on any unsuspecting victim that's for sure. Thanks for the words of support.

:) :)

Epiphany

Rat Expert
Late reply, sorry. Just thought I'd settle in for awhile and read through these posts finally :p

Those two bimbos are best buds on FB now, SO I've blocked their sorry behinds.
As for the RAT. He's a married man, as I've no intention of dealing with his sorry a$$. I've blocked him, I don't post where I live, nor share much with others who are not in my close circle.

He can choke on his two supporters, they're both not good woman anyway. It was my brown substance marriage, I and my family and friends dealt with and saw enough crap with this Rat.

I'm happy not having his crap to contend with any longer. And I would not wish him or his kind on any unsuspecting victim that's for sure. Thanks for the words of support.

:) :)
Good for you girl! With friends like them who needs enemies.
Never can understand rat sympathizers or groupies. Why help the rat when he will keep them around for as long as they are useful to him. Plus he only talks and laughs behind their backs for doing his dirty deeds. You'd think they would know all that by now.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Did you read this book? And if so, how was it?
I got about a quarter of the way through.....and it is brilliant!!
I stopped reading it only because the book and the counseling was too much all at the same time..... I ended up feeling overwhelmed and really upset.

My counseling has recently finished, so I will continue with the book....honestly, it’s absolutely spot on at describing a rat....too much hit home too hard.

If you have a few pennies going spare, I highly recommend this book....it is frightening just how good it is at explaining things and describing narcissistic personalities.

Heidi C

I got about a quarter of the way through.....and it is brilliant!!
I stopped reading it only because the book and the counseling was too much all at the same time..... I ended up feeling overwhelmed and really upset.

My counseling has recently finished, so I will continue with the book....honestly, it’s absolutely spot on at describing a rat....too much hit home too hard.

If you have a few pennies going spare, I highly recommend this book....it is frightening just how good it is at explaining things and describing narcissistic personalities.

I can totally relate to stopping till your counseling was done. I can't handle much of anything anymore, one ounce of being overwhelmed and my brain shuts down. So I have to do what I can and take it easy on getting overwhelmed.

I'll check out this book when I'm better, thanks!