My nightmare

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Hey @Heidi C good to know you’re doing well. While I would not wish any bad on groupies (who are victims themselves, but don’t know it), I also won’t waste my breathe trying to reason with them either. I’m glad you didn’t either and decided to take care of yourself instead.

How’s life post rat besides what you mentioned?

Bostons

Inactive
Late reply, sorry. Just thought I'd settle in for awhile and read through these posts finally :p

Those two bimbos are best buds on FB now, SO I've blocked their sorry behinds.
As for the RAT. He's a married man, as I've no intention of dealing with his sorry a$$. I've blocked him, I don't post where I live, nor share much with others who are not in my close circle.

He can choke on his two supporters, they're both not good woman anyway. It was my brown substance marriage, I and my family and friends dealt with and saw enough crap with this Rat.

I'm happy not having his crap to contend with any longer. And I would not wish him or his kind on any unsuspecting victim that's for sure. Thanks for the words of support.

:) :)
So glad you are free from this low life scum! I love happy endings! :p

Heidi C

Hey @Heidi C good to know you’re doing well. While I would not wish any bad on groupies (who are victims themselves, but don’t know it), I also won’t waste my breathe trying to reason with them either. I’m glad you didn’t either and decided to take care of yourself instead.

How’s life post rat besides what you mentioned?
No, it's a lost cause trying to convince those who simply refuse to see things from another side.

My granddaughter and I are struggling right now, but could be worse. We're appreciate our stress free environament with him not around that's for sure.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
No, it's a lost cause trying to convince those who simply refuse to see things from another side.

My granddaughter and I are struggling right now, but could be worse. We're appreciate our stress free environament with him not around that's for sure.
Sorry to hear you and your granddaughter are struggling. But it’s amazing how you can still look at the positive in all this even after being attacked by him and a groupie.

I hope that whatever he took from you are restored double for your trouble.

I hope MissMetal saw the light and stop defending this visa hunter that you were married to. Hope she can now see that he wasn’t worth all the private things she decided to come here and post.

Take care of yourself.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yes, thank GOD I don't have to put up with him any longer but the damage he caused, is sadly permanent
It is permanent, you are right....but it does become easier.
With time, you will get to know the new you, to love the new you....and you will see more positives ahead instead of negatives.

Right now, you may feel weak, you may be struggling, but Heidi C.....you took on the raising of your granddaughter, at a time in life when you should have been past all the kiddie stuff and living for you......this is the sign of a strong woman, not everyone would do that.

Oftentimes, I think that we do not appreciate, nor hear when others tell us, just what strong women we are.
A weak woman would have given up when faced with your challenges, but you haven’t. You, me and countless others....we’ve kept going, we are fighting women, a force to be reckoned with :)

Heidi C

It is permanent, you are right....but it does become easier.
With time, you will get to know the new you, to love the new you....and you will see more positives ahead instead of negatives.

Right now, you may feel weak, you may be struggling, but Heidi C.....you took on the raising of your granddaughter, at a time in life when you should have been past all the kiddie stuff and living for you......this is the sign of a strong woman, not everyone would do that.

Oftentimes, I think that we do not appreciate, nor hear when others tell us, just what strong women we are.
A weak woman would have given up when faced with your challenges, but you haven’t. You, me and countless others....we’ve kept going, we are fighting women, a force to be reckoned with :)

What you said, all of it, is true.

I know I'm strong, but I'm also very tired.

My granddaughter and I just had to move because the place I was invited to move to in my city, my granddaughter and I were both not treated right by someone I'd known since I was a baby.
I worked, I respected our environment as did my granddaughter, but the person was verbally abusive to her, and I had to deal with some of the issues as well.
SO, for what should have been a time of healing, and moving on, it caused this little girl and I a huge setback. But, we're safely out of that environment and have a beautiful safe, and private condo to live in (Thanks to my aunt) and we are enjoying our peaceful home and will build our lives without ever having to put up with another situation that will hurt us.

I know you many of you ladies here are definitely strong, caring, and supportive. I'm so glad I've seen that here and thank you for your lovely message. <3 Take care dear!

Makaveli

Hello Heidi i'm new here , i just read you and feel very sorry for all the hard times that bastard gave you, Im tunisian myself and been here for more than 20 years and still with my canadian beloved wife i met 20y ago, i know most tunisians here younger and older , would be appreciated if u mail me his full name and social media accounts so i can warn my friends about him and why not get to talk to him and convince him to make apologies to u , im sure this will help u psychologically
not all tunisians are the same , i hate that kind of male gold diggers, i was taught to do good to people who do good to me not use them and dump them like that cockroach did.
Sincerely

Anna2you

I noticed that someone deleted my post from this thread...is there a reason....i feel like because i did not feel good about how pussycatz was talked some of my posts were deleted and also my notifications were turned off until one of the administration people turned them back on. Now again my post on here was deleted. It would be nice if whoever did that had the decency to talk to me first and told me if i said something wrong. I came here for support and support other members because of my experience with a Tunisian man. If this is a wrong place for this then please somebody tell me. I just posted here because i realized that Heidi must have lived in the same town as me at some point and also because she mentioned Michelle whom i know for maybe 4 years now and whom i am worried about because she had cancer and i dont know what is happened to. it is really sad that somebody is so upset with me saying that i feel sad for pussycatz that they are deleting my posts and disabling my notiffications.

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that someone deleted my post from this thread...is there a reason....i feel like because i did not feel good about how pussycatz was talked some of my posts were deleted and also my notifications were turned off until one of the administration people turned them back on. Now again my post on here was deleted. It would be nice if whoever did that had the decency to talk to me first and told me if i said something wrong. I came here for support and support other members because of my experience with a Tunisian man. If this is a wrong place for this then please somebody tell me. I just posted here because i realized that Heidi must have lived in the same town as me at some point and also because she mentioned Michelle whom i know for maybe 4 years now and whom i am worried about because she had cancer and i dont know what is happened to. it is really sad that somebody is so upset with me saying that i feel sad for pussycatz that they are deleting my posts and disabling my notiffications.
Anna2you

I can assure you that it must have been a glitch on the site

We would always give a reason and possibly a warning and again we would tell you why.

MH x

Wannahelpu

Wow, what a story, what a bastard....and how brown substance are the Canadian immigration authorities!! No wonder the rats are targeting Canada and weak Trudeau by the masses!
Don't ever let him in again, God knows what emotional harm has been brought to your little granddaughter by so much upheaval.
I have now seriously reached the point whereby I genuinely believe that any Tunisian man with a Western woman of any age, shape, size, colour or religion is a rat. I don't care if I get shot down for this comment, I've researched so heavily into all this stuff, I've just accepted that they ONLY want Tunisian wives for life, any Western woman is just the gateway to their Tunisian dream. Stay safe, stay well away from that violent animal!
Your description of the day you tried to leave the house in Tunisia...that is exactly what happened to me. He fought with me, locked me in....and then continued the assault. These men are animals....they should have all been bloody drowned at birth!
I know your finances are a mess, but you are alive, your granddaughter is alive....and that's what matters :love:
Everything you said is very true. It was a great summary of why women should run away from this type of man.
One thing to ALWAYS keep in mind: they will never love a woman. They love God, they love their family, their brothers, but never a woman.
It's not the kind of bad life they lead in their countries. Not even poverty. It's a matter of not being "normal men". They have neither empathy nor love for anyone who is not a Muslim. They hate and despise the humanity of every human being. They don't act according to concrete life, but according to what the "prophet" says, and everything the prophet says corresponds to a crime in the civilized world. It's incredible! Have you read the Quran?!
And don't forget: Not just Tunisian men. Arabs in general, Egyptians in particular are troglodytes, they see women below the dignity of any animal.
Don't trust these guys EVER.
There may be an exception, but we all know that this is irrelevant compared to the number of scams they apply to women. Cheating someone who is not a believer and plundering her is not "haram", according to the "prophet". It is virtue.
They will never change. NEVER. Don't waste time other than doing everything to keep them out of their lives. And, if possible, to pay for the crimes they commit. Don't feel sorry. They never felt anything for you. They have no feelings.

Makaveli

Hi @Makaveli ,i dont think its wise to ask for any email infomation .his name should be enough to search social media with ..
Sending him an email is more formal since i don't know this guy his name alone might not be helpful because several people with same name as him may show up while searching