My nightmare

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Heidi C, Oct 27, 2017.

1. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

I guess i am confused as to why YOU DON'T want the divorce.You have not been happy with him for a long time. You don't want to finish this and move on with you're life? find some happiness?
    you have a lot of life to still live, focus on you and baby girl. Get some Therapy. Getting therapy doesn't make us bad. It just makes us human. and can help us to focus on what is important, and gets things into perspective....

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Quote "If he files for divorce, I'm going to sue for abandonment and alimony" :)

3. mmclean38

OK. and ? Sue for alimony, he already offered to continue to help financially she is the one that refused. and it's going to be hard now to prove abandonment, since she is the one that has moved, changed her number, blocked him everywhere.

4. mmclean38

@Heidi C , you are that little girls whole world. you are all she has. Please do what you have to do for yourself so you can continue to be there for her. I hope you get some professional help. so you and her can live out your lives happy and stress free.

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

423347_10150628929957297_68904470_n.jpg :rolleyes:

6. mmclean38

Well great i could use a hug....

She can sue for alimony, it is her right. H isn't stupid he knows this. So i am saying go for it. Do it. but she needs to find a way to put it all behind her and move on with her life. HER LIFE ....... WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT....

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Haven't you have done enough damage with your advice to victims? Just stay out of it. Look at poor Shelly....

Jisela, Mango Chutney and AmberHeart like this.
  8. mmclean38

Shelly is a grown women, she makes her choices and decisions.. she would do as she wanted anyway.. you cant make other women's choices for them...And it is a little wrong of you to bring her business on here.... if she wanted that she would be here posting it...

9. mmclean38

Anyway i am not here to feed into your love for drama.....

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

So is Heidi C ;)

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

images.jpg You are here to help the rat. That's for sure....

12. mmclean38

Yes she can. So i wish her all the best and happiness in life...

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

or is it that you advised her against posting here, so your wicked ways will not be discovered? Did you tell her that we will be mean to her because she listened to you and that other deluded member here? All victims are welcome here and we do everything we can to help

14. mmclean38

It's all up to her. I have not said nothing about it. If she posted here I would understand 100%, if she chooses not to I get that to. But I don't think discussing her until it's what she WANTS is right.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm not dscussing her. I'm talking about you and your wrong advices :whistle:

16. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I knew it!!!!!! :D:D:D

Heidi C.....I'm so happy to hear from you again :love:

Heidi C, Jisela, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  17. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

And even with her salary @MissMetal said SHE can’t afford to live IN Vancouver. She lives in one of the suburbs. She earns a good salary. Being able to work and live away from the cities and enjoy the nature in BC would be the best! I spent a summer driving all over BC and that province is absolutely beautiful any direction you look!
    Living in Vancouver or Toronto or any one of the expensive cities in Canada would be better for bragging to his friends back in Tunisia.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Jisela, Epiphany and AmberHeart like this.
  18. Brasilgirl

It looks to me like it’s abandonment followed by harassment. And it’s not that hard to prove.

19. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

So what @mmclean38 is saying is, I know what she been through. I know she was abused, Buttttttttttttt, because he came through like a husband should a few times, I can give him some credit.

How can you be old and stupid? How? How in thee hell does that work exactly. Getting scammed by rat is one thing, but remaining willfully ignorant is a another. I was taught as you get older, you get wiser. Im just baffled at the audacity of this really.

20190202_190052.jpg

juicyfruit, Jisela, Epiphany and 3 others like this.
  20. Brasilgirl

It looks to me like @mmclean38 is trying to deflect from the fact that this guy left was abusive and the only people who can comment on that are those who witnessed it. Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Just saying.
    I beleive @Heidi C. She has no reason to lie. She knows she can’t get anything from her ex. She just knows that we don’t want abusive men who can’t support themselves or their family immigrating to our country.
    And as a side note: He probably didn’t like the small town because it would be harder to accept western union money transfers from his beznes victims using his various alias’s without drawing attention to himself. Much easier to hide is con game in a bigger city. And, no Tunisian coffee shop and fellow rats to hang with all day.

CUDDLE, Heidi C, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Hehehe :thumbsup:

AmberHeart likes this.
  22. mmclean38

NO, that is not at all what i am saying. Sometimes emotional issues can be from many events happening in our lives, or much more deep seeded. They are not always just so black and white. I wish her all the best, i hope she finds the happiness in life she is looking for.

and now for the other thing, i am not deflecting from the fact that he moved to the city, He needed to work. When her contract ended Heidi herself could not find a job in that small town, so how was he suppose to? Had he not been working he could have not helped her financially at all, this is better you think?

Now, you ladies can take what i have said and twist anyway you want.
    have a good day :)

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

521552_10150831098632297_1265670639_n.jpg

24. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

At this point, I don't think Heidi C is concerned so much about the rat, I think she is mostly concerned about getting due justice in a divorce situation... as stated already in previous posts. The Evil-dead lady and Dragon lady here seem like they are advising Heidi C against her best future interests. That's really sick. A woman seeking her own rights during a divorce proceeding should not be painted as a "psycho vengeful mess"... and in need of therapy, as her so-called friends are doing.

Heidi C should file for anything and everything available to her, to help her and her little granddaughter financially. What these ladies are doing is kinda like telling a single parent not to file for child support... it's really sick. Honestly, they're trying to ensure the WORST possible financial outcome for Heidi C and her granddaughter; like disinheriting them both, and making the woman solely financially responsible for everything inside a "legally binding contract of marriage." They're not just morally wrong, they're legally wrong - I wonder if these ladies shop for boyfriends in Tunisia and at their local prisons? They seem like the serial killer-defender type.

These women are really evil and selfish. They're just here trying to get the best financial and future outcome for the rats; wearing the mask of kindness and friendship, etc.

25. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Jisela and Heidi like this.