My nightmare

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Heidi C, Oct 27, 2017.

1. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Who needs enemies with those friends?

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You don't say! :thumbsup:

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  3. AmberHeart

Well we don’t give a penny about Rats best interests. We care about Heidi C and her kid. ;) bye bye

4. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I'm gonna say this once. I know this is a public forum and all but TLR was NOT created to defend rats, it was created for victims and survivors of rats. A place to vent, gain information, or come for support, so if people want to be cheerleaders for these rodents for whatever despicable reasons they have, than please take your pom poms elsewhere.

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

These women completely fry my brain.
    I am very much one for the girls, strong women etc....so it would take something extreme for me to turn against one.
    I want to understand:

. What sort of women defend a man that married a much older woman for a visa only?

. What sort of women defend a man that abandoned his wife and the child he took a certain responsibility for, because he didn't like where they live?

. What sort of women defend a man that neglected, terrorised and abandoned a small child for cash in the big city?

. What sort of women defend a man that used, abused, neglected and abandoned his wife, after scamming her for every penny she had?

. What sort of women defend a man that took thousands upon thousands from his victim, and then sends her a couple of small, token payments (less than what Janice got), specifically so he had screenshots to show the authorities, should his victim decide to take legal action, and get his ass deported?
    Those payments were not to support his wife and the child.....they were to cover his own scamming ass :Evil:

. What sort of women think we can just recover from a narcissist overnight....especially an abusive one?

. What sort of women send other women into the arms of con men that will destroy them, when they've already been through it themselves, and know the severity of the emotional/physical/psychological damage?

I just don't get it. I find it very distressing. Women that defend abusive men and push other women straight into the line of fire....these people are not friends....and they could use a psychological assessment themselves...as something isn't right.

McShit....I have no idea why you are on this site, I fail to see what purpose you serve, when you defend the very creatures we warn others about....and when you actively encourage other women to enter the lions den.
    I'm sure, as Epiphany suggested, there must be a more appropriate forum for you rat defenders and women haters......so perhaps yourself, and the equally as emphatic Miss Metal should head over there.

6. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Why cant you just mind your business? People like you are the reason I would never allow anyone on this site ever to know who I truly am. Cus if you double cross me like you did Heidi C, you'll be drinking from a straw for the remainder of your natural life. She not only have to deal with abuse, she has to deal with demons like you and Miss Metal victim blaming. You are NOT a woman and I pray none of your daughter or nieces or any women in your family ever have to deal with abuse like many of these other women have. And if youve dealt with it personally, not only are you an old fool, you're stupid too. You should know about abuse if you have experienced it.

People committ suicide over this, people lose a lot over this and no matter how much we have to stress this, other innocent victims get thrown in the mix. Yall simply cant grasp that concept.

So you can passively aggressively throw your liltte subliminal, indirect statements at this woman regarding a job when you, myself and Stevie Wonder blind ass can see, that this is bigger than a job, its about ABUSE!!! So cut the shit show woman.

What advice can you give this woman and her granddaughter regarding her abuse???? If nothing, then shut thee hell up. We sick of you good for nothing sympathizers and groupies. Go over there -------------> with that, please and thank you. As a matter of fact, since you sympathize so much, fly to Tunisia and be their "Mother Theresa " and help them. Backstabbing hussy, you. The nerve.

7. RatSnatcher

Its called thee......Tunisian Wives Club or Wife of a Tunisian. Hear there is Gold and Platinum membership, VIP access to any coffee shop of your choice, sparkling wine, apple cider for the pregnant ladies, keychain with the Tunisian flag and a goody bag. :p:D

Bostons, Heidi C, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

But these two groupies are not wives, they are both ex rat victims, so it makes even less sense to me.

Regular groupies are frustrating, but they haven't been through it, they don't really understand.
    Women turning on women is far more common than it should be, but I accept it happens....much though I don't understand.

This here is two women that had rats, they know the damage, they understand the scam....yet they defend rats and turn on their survivors.....or encourage women to sample a rat.....these are the things, the kinda women, that I just cannot get my head round.
    I think I'm gonna ask my counsellor about this on Friday :confused:

Perhaps they could create a new group 'Rat Groupies'......and avoid supportive websites of this nature.

Bostons, AmberHeart, Jisela and 4 others like this.
  9. RatSnatcher

And this is why I show no mercy to them. If I was fragile, these women could easily talk me into going back to my rat. You know my rat Mango and he came off as a good one. He bought me presents, he serenaded me. Had my head in the clouds. Imagine meeting women like this, I would probably be signing my life away at this moment if i met these kind of women on this forum. Just sick.

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I quit the "Tunisian Wives" club at the starting line! My rat pretended to be sophisticated, a writer, an intellectual, and all mature - all I got was some cruddy, lying, abusive, radical, narcissistic rat bag. He thought I was going to let him ride on my back over the river just because he was a little pretty! Bwahahaha!!! I got educated here, I got clean, hit the reverse... and I'm out!

I didn't want a rat prostitute, and I didn't want to be treated like a prostitute. I wanted to find a REAL MAN with real ambition, real character, real integrity, REAL emotions, REAL everything. When and if I find that man, I will join the WIVES OF A REAL MAN club and don that key chain and t-shirt proudly!

11. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

These groupies defend them as if they have something to gain from it all...what's the reward?
    These rats wouldn't even spit on them if they were on fire, they would douse them with kerosine.

12. AmberHeart

its better to attack others and tell them to move on than admit they fell for a scam too. They prefer to call it natural marriage fail. :rolleyes:

13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Victims of con artists and abuse should make no excuse for finding support, finding validation, seeking legal protection, and making sure to protect themselves at every juncture. These rat bags make no excuses for their crimes and getting their selfish interests met, so why should we make excuses for getting out and defending our rights? You want to lay around miserable in a house with some rat b*astard in his underwear, eating a turkey sandwich, drinking vodka, shooting the evil eye at you because he hasn't worked in 2 weeks, and he's upset you didn't buy HIM something? That's not normal.

It's a sad reality that women get so arrogant, and so low in self-esteem and expectations that they support abusers. You can look back in history at all the women who stood by the sides of the absolute worst kinds of men. You will never understand them, and you should definitely not try. They've chosen their way - they think they won the lottery or something, because they're supporting the lowest of the low... they don't care if that man raises a hand to a woman, steals from a woman, hurts children, lies, or does any kind of illegal thing in the book. There's always an excuse they can scrounge up, always a reason, and always a woman to blame. Really, all that's important is that they don't LOSE a man. That's really pathetic and says a lot about their self-esteem.

Victims here should feel proud for demanding better. It's healthy to choose a man who will protect them like they protect their own interests... like he will sacrifice for his wife, and follow through on his WORD. I mean, after all, the man you choose to stay with and live with will be the authority over your household and children.

It's also true and sad that men who once presented themselves as good, can change and prove to be the opposite of what you thought at the beginning. There's a lot of actors in this world trying to get what they didn't earn and definitely don't deserve. But, that's when you get close to your support team, keep an eye on your boundary lines, make your exit strategy, and never feel guilty for getting out when abuse, lying, fraud, or any other type of abuse starts. If I've learned anything at all, it's to stop making excuses to protect myself from abuse and lies, etc. It's NOT my responsibility to raise a man or teach him how to be good, to learn some new household tricks, or to pay his way in life. That's HIS job.

Bostons, CUDDLE, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  14. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

In my opinion, McShitforbrains and Miss Mental are deranged. Nothing they say is valid as it is all hearsay. Did McShitforbrains or Miss Mental actually witness all this support for Heidi C that they talk about? I doubt it. They are going on rat testimony which has a negative worth in my books.
    They should just mind their own business.

15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I also want to say that victims here should forgive themselves for ratty relationships. Sometimes life is hard, you make mistakes, but you learn and move forward - even if that takes time. It's not YOUR fault that a man has done this evil. You didn't ask for it or deserve it. Make these rats responsible for their own behavior. That's fair, even on the playground.

No woman wants to be abused, and she certainly doesn't sign up for that at the beginning, especially with a con artist. What woman would sign her name to all of this abuse? No one. We got conned. But, we take losses at times, and that's part of life. The point is you learn, you stop, you take care of yourself, you put the pieces together, and you get stronger and wiser. It is possible for every single victim here to have a happy ending. Don't let an evil rat bench you and stop you from healing, moving forward, defending yourself, and getting the kind of life you can make peace with.

16. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

:thumbsup:

AmberHeart, Heidi C and Jisela like this.
  17. Heidi C

Heidi C Well-Known Member

I recall a conversation almost 2 weeks ago with you, and I provided a post office he could send the papers to and I have to sign and provide id to pick up the papers, that proves I have them. The thing no one gets is, it's never that easy with this person. He just can't seem to leave things well enough alone. He's the one who jumped on here and started his banter then recruited Nikki to join in on their attack, lol.

Now if it was me and the spouse had said, "Send the papers to the post" I'd be doing it, rather than making fake id's and ranting.
    Also, as far as my refusing money from him, it would not come without a cost to my peace of mind, if the courts ordered it that would mean it's done according to their orders. I just want to be left the hell alone and I've stated this time and time and time again. LEAVE ME ALONE!

It's very simple to someone who understands common sense.
    My GOD I've just had enough of being bantered, pestered, threatened and PISSED OFF

Bostons, spartacus, Epiphany and 8 others like this.
  18. Heidi C

Here's what has been a failure to inform on his end. He was a client in my office, the case manager was bending over backward to help him get a course. He'd said he wanted a barber coarse, so they got all the papers ready, he refused to do his end of the homework required for the funding, made me contact the barber school in Vancouver, bantered me at my work till my co-worker had to ask him to leave the office.

He tossed his papers at me and said Fuck it! And he quit the office. NOW, he found a fellow Tunisian buddy in my city, he came to hang with him, got training, got employment in Calgary, all that was fine, as I worked on Contract for Government office, and I'd told him if my contract was not renewed the coming year, I'd have to move, but my contact was. Then he got fired for fighting with his boss, got onto unemployment, came back to my home in the "SHIT TOWN" as previously stated. And he never paid one dime for food until a lady friend of ours told him get off his ass and pay for some food. He also never gave a dime for the rent nor did he make any payment to me during those months because he said he was babysitting my granddaughter. All he did was sit on my internet on the cell phone and she entertained herself. Now when a man marries a woman who is raising a child, he's not a babysitter, he's co parenting, and when your rent and food is paid for, that's the least you can do is take care of that child. No housework done, never a meal cooked either.

I've been advised of how to handle things and if I'm not left the hell alone, I'll be acting on them. I want to be left alone, that's simple. Creating mental anguish and undue stress is just wrong. LEAVE ME ALONE

19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

This IS harassment Heidi C...

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Do what you need to do to protect yourself and make sure to document everything... have trustworthy witnesses, have a good lawyer, and maybe find legal means to communicate with your soon to be ex rat so that everything is documented. Never trust or meet these people in real life again no matter the circumstances. They are dangerous criminals.

21. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

Wow! What a thread!
    Heidi C... I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope that you can get yourself out from under this nightmare and get your life back!
    As far as the crazy two naysayers on this thread... WTF? I mean seriously! What in the ever loving fuck is wrong with you? You honestly think that was a MARRIAGE of love and respect? Are you guys deranged?
    Holy shit! I am gobsmacked!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  22. Heidi C

You can be sure I am not going to be backed into a corner, and will do what must be done to protect myself from this crap. As for any trust of anyone, HELL NO!

I just want my peace and quiet the way I let folks live in their peace and quiet :p

23. Heidi C

NO one saw anything of support either monetarily nor emotionally. I was left alone to struggle in so many ways once he got here. As for in Tunisia I can't count on one whole hand the days he actually worked, part of it was the fact the one place didn't pay any of their guys, and the other was a guy who wanted him to do the work, but not pay much for it. No matter, I supported 100 percent both there and here, till he wanted to go away from the "SHIT TOWN"

24. Heidi C

I can answer your question about his Mother. yes she is on dialysis, she is very sick, he also treated his mom mean when I was in Tunisia at times and I'd rip into him for it. She was nothing but kind to me and Lily and she scolded him when he was not being nice to us. I never felt it was for show, I know she has a heart. He immigrated to Canada to bring his mother to Canada. Having had the prior marriage and inlaws, I can see clearly the difference between those inlaws and his mom. He never listened to his mother all his life, did everything he wanted his way.

25. Heidi C

Funny thing is, I didn't ask, he was told by more than one person to get off his butt and help his wife. To contribute. When a Real man marries a woman, he does the right thing, he takes care of his woman, both the bible and Qu'aran say a man should not take a wife if he cannot provide for her needs, or make a family if that also cannot be provided for.

I was working, working on contract, I didn't expect him to come to Canada and build me a palace and buy me a Mercedes. I expected to have a husband to spend my life with. Not a nightmare I ended up with.

magic, Apples, juicyfruit and 7 others like this.