My nightmare

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Heidi C, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

It will be a thing of the past one day - the whole story, him , balls and all. A few years and he will be a distant memeory.You must think positively and only this way. You must chase away every single memory of him. Soon your mind will adapt to a new situation . It is like in the case of someone's death. Yes, I know you are traumatised but you must not agree to call yourself a victim. Tell yourself every day you made a deadly mistake - that is all. You learnt and drew conclusions.. Fuck that bastard. Curse him. Hope his dick will shrivel up.As for their mothers...it is a long subject. Do not trust them.They raise them as an investment for future sponsoring.

Heidi C, magic, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Write it here! All members in relationships should see these mothers for what they are: Pimps!
    Tiger is best for the MIL descriptions, but I'm sure you can give her a run for her money :thumbsup: They are such deceptive, two faced cows :Evil:

juicyfruit and Masha like this.
  3. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

My father always told me : ''Like father like son" . It is not outdated. His dad cannot be blamed for being mentally sick but if that was the case , the son had to love himself more than he hated his dad. Thus this egocentrism .
    The other thing is that :
    Violence against women in Arab and Islamic countries.
    Douki S1, Nacef F, Belhadj A, Bouasker A, Ghachem R.
    Author information

Abstract
    In Arab and Islamic countries, domestic violence is not yet considered a major concern despite its increasing frequency and serious consequences. Surveys in Egypt, Palestine, Israel and Tunisia show that at least one out of three women is beaten by her husband. The indifference to this type of violence stems from attitudes that domestic violence is a private matter and, usually, a justifiable response to misbehaviour on the part of the wife. Selective excerpts from the Koran are used to prove that men who beat their wives are following God's commandments. These religious justifications, plus the importance of preserving the honour of the family, lead abusers, victims, police and health care professionals to join in a conspiracy of silence rather than disclosing these offences. However, a fair reading of the Koran shows that wife abuse, like genital mutilation and "honour killings" are a result of culture rather than religion.

PMID:

DOI:

10.1007/s00737-003-0170-x
    [Indexed for MEDLINE]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Mango Chutney likes this.
  4. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Mental illnesses have been and will remain a taboo in Tunisia but I found the info in medical articles that paranoid schizophrenia is a significant illness comparing to other mental conditions over there.

5. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  6. juicyfruit

upload_2017-11-17_16-28-29.png upload_2017-11-17_16-28-29.png They are such TWO FACED COWS (hate'm):Evil::Evil:

Mango Chutney likes this.
  7. Mango Chutney

8. Mango Chutney

That's frightening reading! On Google, there are videos by Imams on 'The correct way to beat your wife", but before beating her, you should punish her with the silent treatment and withdrawing affection, if she still doesn't learn, you must beat her. Houssem mastered all those things well, but they say you shouldn't hit her face (too visible)...he got that bit wrong! He often hurt my face. Part of the assault I mentioned earlier here was the squeezing of my face so hard between his fingers and thumb....I honestly thought my cheek bones would shatter, it hurt bad! It left marks and I couldn't smile, chew properly or cough for days. These creatures are vile, as are those that stay silent and condone the behaviour.

9. juicyfruit

:Evil::mad::Evil::mad: He should be "butt-f***ked with a cattle prod" see how THAT FEELS! I loathe abuse in any form!:Evil::Evil:

Masha and Mango Chutney like this.
  10. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

Only his mind have the fairies taken

Masha likes this.
  11. Hannibal - The Tunisian

Hannibal - The Tunisian Active Member

Aww how sweet and nice of you :) . Too busy to give a fuck anyway... peace'n love , keep spreeding that

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  12. Mango Chutney

Well I'm not too busy, I'll keep "spreeding' it :p I'm not sure how to "spreed", but peace and love, man....peace and big luuuuurve, Hannibal the Hippy :love::love::love:

Heidi C, Masha, Missykate and 2 others like this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

tot.100.6.gif

14. Hannibal - The Tunisian

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNGmlpuz.PNG :rolleyes:

16. Mango Chutney

Haha, well I actually meant this kinda hippy/peace/love and all that jazz:

Screenshot_2017-11-18-16-31-24_kindlephoto-68465525.png
    But your hippo song is just perfect for a Saturday afternoon and it means....I get to put on a pic of my favourite vehicle!! Mine will be orange with hand painted, white flowers :love:
    Screenshot_2017-11-18-16-30-31_kindlephoto-68768901.png
    No more booze!! You'll be hanging again :D

Heidi C and Heidi like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Nasty :eek:

18. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Yes very I was sorta warming towards him a little after his recent dick moments. Now I realise he’s just a dick.

19. juicyfruit

yeah the mask soon or later drops off...

20. Mango Chutney

I'm disgusted! Lighthearted banter is great....but that takes things way beyond the realms of banter, that is out and out racism, it's insensitive and downright nasty :Evil:

21. Mango Chutney

Hannibal, enough already! This is evil. There was no need for the Faulty Towers clip nor any talk of Jews and ovens....it's just vile, it's judging somebody based solely on their nationality and it's wrong.
    You Tunisian members often take offence and say we judge all Tunisian men the same, but we don't....so stop being hypocritical. Your comments are nasty, stick with spreading peace and love.

Missykate, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenanntnweq.PNG

23. Hannibal - The Tunisian

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Aw, just shut up, you moron :Evil:

25. Mango Chutney

Hannibal, I think you need to crawl back into your hole. Yes, it happened. It finished SEVENTY TWO YEARS AGO!!
    It is not the fault of every German born since then, nor in fact, every German alive throughout the Holocaust. Oh my effin God!
    My little sister is Jewish, Heidi is my favourite cyber person....because I am fair and non judgemental!
    Are you drunk?
    What on earth is wrong with you?
    You say you have a weakness for German girls.....have you ever wondered why you don't have one? Perhaps you ought to re evaluate your fishing technique....because dragging up history is not going to see you meet with success!