My nightmare

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Heidi C, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

At least those children have a hope of being 'normal', their mothers and family will raise them to be good, decent people....it's the children they persistently create with cousins that have no hope...even if their genes were decent, they will be raised with the same brainwashed beliefs and attitudes as the parents :rolleyes:

2. Heidi C

Heidi C Well-Known Member

I can say for sure my ex husbands two sisters, kids are all screwed up. The first 3, witness their dad punch their mom in her face often. And the other two have an drunk for a father and they are screwed up from that crap. I feel for the children for sure. They are exposed to a lot of garbage that will have ever lasting affects on their mental health.

AmberHeart, Judithlyn and Masha like this.
  3. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:eek:

4. Kalee

Kalee New Member

0B245A7C-AD79-48AB-A2BE-DD527E857E49.jpeg I’ve met this RAT, I let him into my life as well, trusting him, believing his lies, I wish I have seen this sooner...

Attached Files:

Jisela, Judithlyn, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Hi, Kalee...welcome to TLR :)
    How did you know this rat? Have you cut him off now?

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi Kalee and welcome, better late then never :) What's your story?

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  7. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

The great thing is one click and they are gone. Block = done and gone.

8. spartacus

spartacus Well-Known Member

Heidi so nice to see u here. Sounds like you are doing well. So glad to hear it!

9. Heidi C

Thanks!
    Yes, we're doing fine me and the granddaughter. Life goes on hey :)

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  10. spartacus

spartacus Well-Known Member

Sure does. Glad it’s in a much better direction. :)
    Xoxo.

Judithlyn, Mystery, Arkady and 2 others like this.
  11. Heidi C

I'm going to have to remove my photos and this posting on him, someone has snitched and I feel it's the new gal who posted his pic and commented, as it's been up here for quite some time and since she's commented he's now threatening to sue me for slander

juicyfruit, Mystery, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  12. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

He can only sue for libel if something written is untrue.

13. Heidi C

Oh it's all true and I have plenty of witnesses, but I've already had a breakdown from all his crap, I cannot deal with anymore. He said he'd leave it alone if the posts were taken down, and I honestly cannot be put through anymore with this guy.

14. Mango Chutney

I'll not hide that I'm really pissed off to see another rat have his wish granted through blackmail....I'm sick to death of them staying off the radar for this reason, but in your instance, Heidi C, I understand you need to think of your granddaughter, your own health...and the fact that he lives in your country.
    You need to act the way that helps you....and if that means you need to delete, then so be it.....he is not worth your health.
    Mental health wise, I am currently not in a very good place myself, but I was warned in advance that this counselling would drag me backwards before it pushed me forwards.
    Mental health is no joke and must be taken really seriously, as we do here....so you do what works best for YOU :love:

15. Heidi C

I'm so glad you understand what I'm dealing with. I feel the same way as you. I have lost everything, I barely own a thing, I don't have money to rent a place at this time and lost the home I had due to no work where I was. I've been struggling where I moved to, to get on my feet. I am just worn out with them having control, I've never seen anything like these demons in my life, they always come out on top :(

Yes mental health is no joke at all and after this I'm going to be fighting for my depression to stay away as it's crap like this that triggers it. I'll keep up with the group but must watch my postings, sadly :(
    Thank you again for your understanding and support. God Bless

16. Mango Chutney

No, they don't. Ultimately, he will end up exactly back where he started.....on a plastic seat in a dirty coffee shop....scamming. No rat ever amounts to anything, they never know success or happiness.....and this is how it should be.
    You kept the important things: Your life and your granddaughter.
    The material stuff, the money....yeah, it's hard, it's a struggle....but they are just 'Things', Heidi, and over time....'Things' can be replaced.....but you can't be replaced, your granddaughter can't be replaced.

You are being put through an emotionally draining test right now, made harder because your mental health is fighting against you, but keep the faith, keep up the fight....eventually, things have a way of working out :)

May he and all his ilk rot in hell for what they put good people through!

Changing your pic is good, and if you edit any comments mentioning his name, remove his pics...then your story cannot be connected to him. I would also suggest you contact our mod, @BrownGirl ....and see about changing your avatar name. Change it to something neutral, as opposed to your real name. Also, where comments you are worried about are quoted, the poster can edit those if you let us know.
    Alternatively, and possibly in your best interests (much though I hate suggesting it), you could also ask Browngirl to delete the thread, as your personal safety could be at risk. You live alone with a child.....and that creature has no morals :Evil:

I do think it's important for you to stay with us for support, and pm is always an option if you are frightened.....but just delete his name and pics, keep your new neutral pic and change your name, or contact BG for a deletion...so that you can write freely :)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 5:34 AM
    juicyfruit, Heidi, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  17. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

I’m so sad to know this. He should be deported, why allowing him to stay and keep hurting honest citizens.
    As a blackmail victim I understand your concerns and heavy weight on your back, totally agree with Mango, your grandkid deserves to be safe. Sending you a big hug. Xx

18. Heidi C

I will work further on reading everything tomorrow. I have contacted the Admins in hopes they'll remove the post completely.

Thank you again Ladies for your support and understanding. I'm just worn out from him always being one up on me, even when I block him, don't give a forwarding address nor hand out my phone number, he still manages to somehow find things out. I will contact the Admin suggested if I don't hear back by tomorrow as he's given me only 24 hours :'(

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Not to worry, I got him in my rat files. If a new victim gets here, I'm ready nail.gif

20. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I think if he were to sue you, he would have to prove that what you posted was not true and that he had suffered a tangible loss from it. So did he lose his legitimate job? Has he lost his ability to find legitimate work due to your posts? Has he lost his wife and family due to your posts? Can he prove it’s all from what you said anonymously on this forum. He has to prove a lot. And he has to prove it was you!
    I’m not even sure you can file this kind of claim across all borders. I doubt it. The cost of legal assistance would be impossible for him. First he’d have to find a lawyer who would represent him, and the lawyer would want his money up front. From the rat, not you. You only pay at the end if you lose. If he loses, he pays your legal cost in a counter law suite.
    But it can be a battle if he has the money and makes it one. I understand that he has hurt you so much already that you can’t handle his bullying.
    ** hugs **

21. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Empty lies. This is him trying to intimidate you. He cannot even sue you at all. What lawyer would take his case when you clearly have evidence. The minute he sits down to speak with a lawyer, he has to prove to that lawyer before they would even embarrass themselves in court. He is a bold face liar. I can have my friend Julie, who is an Attorney, give you some pointers. I can email her and explain the situation without even mentioning names. She can give me legal advice. But rest assured based on Canadian and US Laws the burden of proof is on this dummy. He has to prove that this was 1. Untrue 2. It caused financial loss 3. It causes mental distress 4. That he lost jobs due to these postings.....so much evidence has to go into proving libel or slander.

Heidi C. Stop losing to this loser and take back your power. Tell him to kick rocks and find someone else to play with. I can't stand these bastards. I welcome mine to sue me, go for it. I'll be ready to nail his stupid ass to the wall. They are dumb as a box of rocks and if you allow him to have this much power over you, I'm really sorry. He doesnt even know Canadian law. Why the hell is he still in Canada anwyay?? Just makes me sick.

Again, he cannot sue for libel if evidence points to the truth. Wish I could kick him in his teeth for that lie. He can't even get the correct legal terms right. Cousin breeding just messed up his cognitive abilities.

22. AmberHeart

The prob is he lives there and he is violent... if his pressure doesn’t work just by word he can easy find her. I’m impressed he has abused the system that much that he feels free to get to this point.

23. AmberHeart

Can’t he be sent back to his hole in Tunisia? I’d like to know that if I were her. Or how to set a restriction order, would want him away from my grandkid or me, if he dares he must go to jail.

juicyfruit, Heidi C, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  24. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

It depends. As for the visa, he is not permanent resident yet, so there is still a possibility to get him deported back. It's harder once they are in country and have access to a Visa. But it can be done. I think Heidi C. needs time to heal. He is no longer sponsored under her as of June 2018.

The best thing she can do is hope they do not renew it and send him back. However, it seems he has a person pregnant, I'm assuming a Canadian. Because Canada is such a safe haven for people from 3rd world country, it will be a hassle getting him kicked out. But due to his criminal record, it won't be long before Canada gets sick of his ass.

Basically this all boils down to time. Trust, he will be back in Tunisia rotting.

25. AmberHeart

Needs to be reporte
    yes, there’s a chance he gets his ass back where it belongs if he gets reported for marriage fraud. They aren’t divorced yet or on divorce process while the rat already has a Canadian woman pregnant.

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.