My russian story

AmShady

So am shady and this is mysleeping reel name am 27yo an anesthesiologist.iwas in a relation with a russian girl we met in hammamet we spend a great time together.i loved her and I never cheated on her neveeer also I was talkin with my mom convinced her get her bless to get married until I discover that my "lover" was cheating on me with a barman in hammamet ! !I found it funny this story.but believe me it hurts.and I cant move on or trust any girl anymore :(

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
So am shady and this is mysleeping reel name am 27yo an anesthesiologist.iwas in a relation with a russian girl we met in hammamet we spend a great time together.i loved her and I never cheated on her neveeer also I was talkin with my mom convinced her get her bless to get married until I discover that my "lover" was cheating on me with a barman in hammamet ! !I found it funny this story.but believe me it hurts.and I cant move on or trust any girl anymore :(
Hi! Can you please tell us a little more about how did you met and how many times she visited you?

AmShady

We met in hammamet...I saw her more then 3 times until I take the decision to talk with her cz she was lookin at me too...we was goin to the same place in the beach every morning...we spend 2 years together she visited me more than 10 times

magic

How devastating

Bostons

Welcome to TLR. I am so sorry to hear of your heartbreak! We'd love to hear more about her... it sounds dreadful what you've gone through!

Apples

Haha :D

Sorry girlies, once he started to show his ratty mouth, I knew he needed watching....so when he wanted to know how to delete the account, I was happy to oblige....I need to sleep tonight, dentist tomorrow, eeeeeek!
Imagine my haret broken when I saw the word,banned :(

I smelled the couscous before I even read the thread.

Femme Fatale

Imagine my haret broken when I saw the word,banned :(

I smelled the couscous before I even read the thread.
Haha...I wanted to play with him a little about his medical degree. Cus if it’s that easy to be an anesthesiologist, then I’m quitting my job, stopping my degree and heading on over to Tunisia to study, then move to some Caribbean country and work in plastic surgery where all the foreigners go to get their butt implants. Bring in the big bucks.

See his name, AmShady. He said it was real. I was laughing so hard at that lie.

Top Bottom