My russian story

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He
Haha...I wanted to play with him a little about his medical degree. Cus if it’s that easy to be an anesthesiologist, then I’m quitting my job, stopping my degree and heading on over to Tunisia to study, then move to some Caribbean country and work in plastic surgery where all the foreigners go to get their butt implants. Bring in the big bucks.

See his name, AmShady. He said it was real. I was laughing so hard at that lie.
at the end he said he was getting a degree to become an Arabic language teacher so he would be allowed to work in Canada :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

He

at the end he said he was getting a degree to become an Arabic language teacher so he would be allowed to work in Canada :rolleyes:
See i didn’t see that one liner lie. Hehe. He should join the circus. This clown. He is better suitable for that kind of work. When will they learn, we are NOT dumb. Most of us on here are educated, not what they perceive us to be; old and grey.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He set aside his three and half years migration program that allowed him to get citizenship to get his anesthesiologist degree in Tunisia. He had no chance to study nor work in Canada. Now he will have that chance by teaching Arabic, to hell with Anesthesiologist degree and steady job. :p

Femme Fatale

He set aside his three and half years migration program that allowed him to get citizenship to get his anesthesiologist degree in Tunisia. He had no chance to study nor work in Canada. Now he will have that change by teaching Arabic, to hell with Anesthesiologist degree and steady job. :p
Omg this has me rolling. To hell with them 6 figures and steady job. This guy. I wish he had decided to stay.

Femme Fatale

But if you had Canadian citizenship....could you not study the Arabic course there? Why return to Tunisia? And why have a girlfriend from Russia that you want to marry....when your plan is to live in Canada.....but she doesn’t know you have citizenship :confused:

Downright weird :thumbsup:
Bingo. Another example how they attempt to use education as one of their scamming tools. As a matter of fact, using education is one of the top ways they scam. They believe we will automatically believe that an educated man is not a rat. Hmmm, we all know rats come in many forms and some are educated. Wrong move AmShady. As if the education would throw us off. This is a classic rat technique and strategy.

So ladies when he says he’s educated, that means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Education does not exclude them from being a rat.

Bostons

None of it made sense. He says he went to Canada at age nineteen on a university programme, but it was not to do with being an anaesthetist, as he said his Tunisian degree was not good enough....so what was he doing there?

After three years and eight months in Montreal, he was given Canadian citizenship, so flew straight back to Tunisia to finish his anaesthetist degree which is not good enough for Canada (his own admittance) and to work as an anaesthetist, as well as studying Arabic for the last four years, to teach in Canada long term.

But if you had Canadian citizenship....could you not study the Arabic course there? Why return to Tunisia? And why have a girlfriend from Russia that you want to marry....when your plan is to live in Canada.....but she doesn’t know you have citizenship :confused:

Downright weird :thumbsup:
Weird my ass! The dude was a total fucking RAT and liar like they all are!
He actually thought he could come here and somehow give us a bunch of bullshit?
LOL! These RATS are damned stupid!

Bostons

Bingo. Another example how they attempt to use education as one of their scamming tools. As a matter of fact, using education is one of the top ways they scam. They believe we will automatically believe that an educated man is not a rat. Hmmm, we all know rats come in many forms and some are educated. Wrong move AmShady. As if the education would throw us off. This is a classic rat technique and strategy.

So ladies when he says he’s educated, that means nothing. Absolutely nothing. Education does not exclude them from being a rat.
I'm an ENGINEER!!! :D:D:D Biggest bullshit of all time! Interesting that THIS one actually used another profession! He really thought he was a smarty! HA! HA! Dumbass!

Femme Fatale

I'm an ENGINEER!!! :D:D:D Biggest bullshit of all time! Interesting that THIS one actually used another profession! He really thought he was a smarty! HA! HA! Dumbass!
Yep. Mine was an engineer and for some reason they think their engineering is the best in the world. I once said to him, you just got the internet 7 years ago, your infrastructure is horrible, you’re an engineer, yet you’re here scamming.

Engineers work in a variety of fields to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems. This can mean and improve and maintaining current systems or creating brand new projects. Engineers will design and draft blueprints, visit systems in the field and manage projects.

Sooooo, if you’re such an engineer, then why is your country in the mess they in? We are far from perfect and we have a long ways to go. USA needs work too and most educated people are working towards this. However, rats won’t admit this. They rather scam their way, even with an engineer degree. I said, “you do know you could use this degree to make REAL money and not scamming money right??” Guess he thought I was dumb for even making the statement. :rolleyes:

Bostons

Yep. Mine was an engineer and for some reason they think their engineering is the best in the world. I once said to him, you just got the internet 7 years ago, your infrastructure is horrible, you’re an engineer, yet you’re here scamming.

Engineers work in a variety of fields to analyze, develop and evaluate large-scale, complex systems. This can mean and improve and maintaining current systems or creating brand new projects. Engineers will design and draft blueprints, visit systems in the field and manage projects.

Sooooo, if you’re such an engineer, then why is your country in the mess they in? We are far from perfect and we have a long ways to go. USA needs work too and most educated people are working towards this. However, rats won’t admit this. They rather scam their way, even with an engineer degree. I said, “you do know you could use this degree to make REAL money and not scamming money right??” Guess he thought I was dumb for even making the statement. :rolleyes:
My Rat kept telling me that he was studying to be an Engineer... never happened. He honestly thought he'd become some well educated person...but instead he screwed over our immigration system and decided that he'd work in a bodega while taking everything he could from the catholic charity that brought him and his family over.
The "engineer" education was a FARCE! He never TRIED. He never STUDIED... he barley finished ESL.

Engineer... biggest lie from rats ever!

Judithlyn

Omg this has me rolling. To hell with them 6 figures and steady job. This guy. I wish he had decided to stay.
I was looking forward to raking him over the coals! The medical profile pic was quite cute....Probably not even him....and his name.He said his parents are 100% Tunisian. Did they really birth him with the name “Am Shady”?”Paging Dr. Am Shady!” Oh brother!!! Then his educational timeline?!?!?! Unless he bought his Tunisian anesthesiologist diploma and license, which probably are possible there, there is absolutely NO WAY that he completed all of the university medical school courses, did an internship and residency program and all the while, he spent 3 years, 8 months in Canada...not studying medicine and only 27 years old....plus spent 10 visits/trips with his Russian lady! Does anybody want this dude keeping you breathing while you are under general anesthesia? Scary! Actually, more like suicidal! What a douchebag! Another rat bit the dust! He probably came here, looking for sympathy, and hoping to hook up with one of us! Hahaha! What do you want to bet that some Canadian lady was left heartbroken and poorer for having known this creep? Another rat! Old vulture! Pig! I hate these monsters!

Brasilgirl

He

Well they do have Arabic schools in Canada. There is one in Edmonton I know for sure. But there are a lot of Arabic speaking people already living there. The subject of his study does not guarantee employment. It does not guarantee he will get a work visa.

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

I was looking forward to raking him over the coals! The medical profile pic was quite cute....Probably not even him....and his name.He said his parents are 100% Tunisian. Did they really birth him with the name “Am Shady”?”Paging Dr. Am Shady!” Oh brother!!! Then his educational timeline?!?!?! Unless he bought his Tunisian anesthesiologist diploma and license, which probably are possible there, there is absolutely NO WAY that he completed all of the university medical school courses, did an internship and residency program and all the while, he spent 3 years, 8 months in Canada...not studying medicine and only 27 years old....plus spent 10 visits/trips with his Russian lady! Does anybody want this dude keeping you breathing while you are under general anesthesia? Scary! Actually, more like suicidal! What a douchebag! Another rat bit the dust! He probably came here, looking for sympathy, and hoping to hook up with one of us! Hahaha! What do you want to bet that some Canadian lady was left heartbroken and poorer for having known this creep? Another rat! Old vulture! Pig! I hate these monsters!
He may have done all that in the ten years since high school. I am assuming that anesthesiologist in Tunisia is not like it is here. I think here they are doctors plus the added specialty. Maybe in Tunisia it’s a two year course? Lol. I don’t know. But I wouldn’t trust him. Not many people anywhere are that ambitious.

Heidi

Administrator
Tunisia

Association Tunisienne des Techniciens Supérieurs en Anesthésie Réanimation (ATTAR) Tunisian Association of Anesthesia High Technicians

https://ifna.site/country/tunisia/

Number of anaesthesia cases per year:NA
Number of Nurse Anesthetists (TSAR):1 300
Number of Anesthesiologists:180
Number of habitants9 895 200

Nurse Anesthesia education:

• Entry requirements: Baccalaureate
  • Duration: 3 years
  • Certification: Diploma Superior Technician in Anaesthesia and intensive care

Btw. Shady is his first name :)

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I saw his first pic it was nothing like the Dr pic.
I thought if his G/F was Russian why was he here and not on the Russian site.
The problem I have is that any of these guys come here I see them as a rat..
We have had several very helpful Tunisian men on here so please try not to judge straightaway - some of the most useful have been defensive to begin with as everyone assumes they are rats and yes maybe 90% are but not all, Ben who set up this site is Tunisian.

MH x

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Well they do have Arabic schools in Canada. There is one in Edmonton I know for sure. But there are a lot of Arabic speaking people already living there. I doubt they would get a work visa.
Yes. That is the point, what makes him think that would grNt him a visa. Well he said he had citizenship so he could get his Arabic diplome being in Canada, no need to go to Tunisia. Plus the fact of leaving his medical field career to start as a language teacher.

Brasilgirl

Tunisia

Association Tunisienne des Techniciens Supérieurs en Anesthésie Réanimation (ATTAR) Tunisian Association of Anesthesia High Technicians

https://ifna.site/country/tunisia/

Number of anaesthesia cases per year:NA
Number of Nurse Anesthetists (TSAR):1 300
Number of Anesthesiologists:180
Number of habitants9 895 200

Nurse Anesthesia education:

• Entry requirements: Baccalaureate
  • Duration: 3 years
  • Certification: Diploma Superior Technician in Anaesthesia and intensive care

Btw. Shady is his first name :)
Baccalaureate is similar to our goofy school diploma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom